"Kill Coffee" -- The Tournament

Coffee

Old Alpha
Society
Caffeine Junkies
Angelica Coffee Lastrome
Lots of people enjoy PVP and I like to hang out at the ring sometimes just for this reason. It wasn't until MA's last event though where there was an objective to it that I realized how much fun that could bring. I did a little thinking about that and have come up with what I think is a cool idea.

"Kill Coffee" will eventually be split into three leagues (Majestics, Devastators, and Soldiers). For the time being though I'm going to concentrate on just the Majestics league and see how that goes.

Objective: Find me in the PVP zone (thinking PVP1 would be best initially) and kill me. Person to do so would get 3/4 of the entrance fee pot. Secondary objective (booby prize?) would be for the biggest kill spree from an entrant during the event. They would get the last 1/4 of the pot. (This is purely for fun, not profit, so all entrance fees would be given out to the winner/s.)

Rules: For Majestics League there won't be many. There are a few though and are rather important.

1) To give some form of challenge to you Uber players I'm going to need a healer who will also act as a form of referee (to make sure I don't lie down on the job :p ). To make it even more interesting they will be armorless and MUST NOT BE KILLED. Any entrant that kills the healer/referee will automatically be disqualified from that round. Type of Healer I'm looking for is someone with high Biotropy skills that has and can use a Strong or Powerfull Heal Chip. I'll need volunteers for this. Also they will not be healing themself if caught by a stray bullet or two. So watch your shots! :)

2) You can NOT use a Tango on ME. Feel free to use it on any of the other players, but the one shot capability of it puts me at too much of a disadvantage. (This is supposed to be a challenge after all.)

3) No Unique weapons can be used on ME. Feel free to use it on any of the other players, but again it would put my frail self at too much of a disadvantage. (Don't want this to be too easy.)

Fee: For Majestics League I'm thinking a 15 ped entrance fee would probably work well, but I'll need feedback on that.

Also I'm going to need someone to collect the fees and hand out the prize/s. I'm hoping that maybe one of the forum mods here might volunteer for that. (Firstly they would be a well known, respected and trusted member and secondly they could act as a reporter during the event. I'm hopeing there's a big enough turn out to make a little EF news worthieness :p.)

That's all I have at the moment. Would love some feedback and maybe some volunteers for the two spots I have to fill. Date yet to be set but I would be looking at doing it on either a Saturday or Sunday that I have off. Hopefully this is something that can become a regular thing. I'ld like to expand it to the two other leagues as well so every skill level has a chance to participate.

Sounds like a challenge, Coffee :) I wish I could go hunt you in pvp :D though I'm far from skilled enough *hdes the Tango* - and it always ends up people hunting me instead ...

:yay:

Good luck with this fun event!

Well first one wiill be for the big guys. Hoping to have the other leagues though for mid level and low level players too. Just gotta make sure this works well first. Couldn't do it the other way around. If I had made it low level first I'd be afraid someone with a high skill level after a big spree would come looking for carnage. :laugh:

This way if it works well, hopefully the higher levels will respect the event enough to leave the low level players alone during there turn. :)

Hrhr, sounds interesting ;)

Back