Question: Kill the atrax?

Should the atraxes in dome #9 be exterminated?

• Yes! Kill da atrax!

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • Decrease the density but dont remove completely.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • No! I want even more atraxes.

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • I am too afraid to go by spaceship to that asteroid.

Votes: 19 27.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shoe

Guardian
Society
Reservoir Dogs
Skoker Shoe Sverpan
Should atraxes in dome #9 be set for extermination?

yes all atrax should leave cnd

Highly aggressive mob are not very helpful when it come to mining...

first of all gz mate to the nice piece of the asteroid u bought,

imo, u should keep atrax just Decrease the density
:silly2:

The density is already at minimum, so it can't be decreased. The number in there now is the lowest it can be without pulling out the dna.

Increase the 'trax

increase the maturity and the density somewhat, might as well be worthwhile!

u may set max density for some time to se how that affect taxes for you. But CND is mining place. After 200K peds finds there i must say all mobs in all domes were just anoying for me.

So my vote went for Extermination. Hunters already have some pro atrax lands on amethera, so few peds more from taxes from ocasionaly kiled by miner atrax is realy nothing compared to that they may not visit that dome at all if atraxes will be there. Ocasional mob on the way is just wasting of time for miner, aditiona unecesary decay and costs...and like in my case all mobs cause me to change my mining route or kep timing wchich effect in less bombs spent in such dome.

Kill the mob indeed.

Yep, rip that dna outta there. ;)

I'm posting as someone who only ever goes to CND to mine but I would say increase the density of Atrax in dome 9, although ensure they are low maturity. In the past I've been used to having to deal with many more of these than there are at present so it wouldn't be a worry to me.

Hm so far 21 is for extermination, 13 is for increasing and there are a few ones too afraid to fly to the place...

I must say I have decreased density to 1/3.. (removing 2 atrax DNA out of 3).
Will leave one atrax and one sabakuma DNA just to avoid a completely empty dome..

Happy mining.

"No! I want even more atraxes."

I looted a Bravo plasma on an Atrax in D9 for a few years ago :yay:

Personally I want high maturity and semi-high density on those nasty bastards in D9.

Buying Atrax DNA @ Control Room 1 lolz (bad joke)

Extermination should always be as a last resort, especially if it's valuable DNA.

I changed my settings a little. Removed 1/3 of atrax which now has taken effect and I hope mining gets easier.

As for hunting atrax I guess that is easier achieved on eudoria.
Although, since it is nonreversible I will not remove more DNA at the moment.

Happy hunting and mining!

Back