Killing Noobs at Sweating Circle

EU is also full of crybabies that goes to PVP zones and expect to have a tea party in there :)
So true.

That being said, could some real PKers stop by this place time to time and shoot those asshats on sight, please? :)

Unfortunately, the only thing you gonna achieve with threads like this is making more pk-wannabes aware of new easy prey.

It is in MA's interest that PVP stays alive.
When someone is willing to suffer decay without getting any return, its 100% profit.
That is why MA created the HOF list to include most kills and most kills with a mob pill.
People have the need to hof and show off, and therefore attack the path of least resistance to achieve the bigger results.

Dont be mad at the player... its the game's design

PVP is what happens in the ring at Twins, at the big-boy oil rig, in PVP4, or at The Core (or whatever it's called) on Cyrene. This is JVN (jackass vs. newb).

Unless I am mistaken, all of Amethera outside of the LAs is PVP enabled. Does that make you a tough guy for constantly running around and shooting people who are doing other things? Not really. All it makes you is a sad, talentless loser who can't actually survive in real PVP areas.

But whay did not Kim made 50% of the game as pvp and the other 50% no pvp it looks like 99% of the game is pvp and some one wants more players in the game......When most players dont like pvp.:lolup:

Orange Juice!

Most of the time this is just people looking for kill streak jollies, they aren't necessarily assholes.

Unless you are wearing armor for sweating, dying is free, and you may get some skills.

But whay did not Kim made 50% of the game as pvp and the other 50% no pvp it looks like 99% of the game is pvp and some one wants more players in the game......When most players dont like pvp.:lolup:

Yeah, it is totally MA's fault that we have a continent which is 90% non-pvp and another continent that has about 60% of its area covered by LAs which mostly have pvp disabled.

/s

I don't pvp much at all any more, I kind of got bored of it, but I used to enjoy it, my soc was active in land grabs etc. but after a while I just couldn't keep up with the gear, or the internet connection or the computing power to be competitive. But I still go into pvp and lootable pvp because its fun. I just know going in I will probably get killed, but so what, I just laugh and revive and either go back in or go somewhere else. If I get shot down in space I get repair skills.

I loved it back in the day when most everywhere was pvp on Amethra, revivals, shop cans, LA's, etc. a lot of the rings were always busy with people testing their skills and having fun. The more pvp areas there are, the more you get used to it and people just go on about their business, but you get to have these crazy mass killing frenzies every once in a while where someone would come into the shop can and kill everyone standing around, or kill stealing, or general harassment, it was all fun :laugh:

Now, hardly anywhere is PVP and people just aren't used to it and it freaks them out when it happens. People get so freaked out, its just an avatar people! Its not you! Your avatar gets to revive! After all, even if your wearing armor and you get pk'd - if that cost to repair breaks your bank, then I'd say go get a job at Starbucks or mow lawns or shovel snow or something so you can get some extra spending money and enjoy a depo now and then and have some fun blowing some money in the game. It's a game, adjust your mind to think that way and have some fun, quit worrying and fretting about every god damn pec! :wtg:

Yeah, it is totally MA's fault that we have a continent which is 90% non-pvp and another continent that has about 60% of its area covered by LAs which mostly have pvp disabled.

/s

Dont forget the space.....:cool:

For in the time space was created, and planets came, we would have had many more players in here if MA did not take the decision to make the space pvp.

Since the choice to be in pvp or not was removed and with that also the freedom of movement between the planets.

:twocents:

Last edited:
I don't pvp much at all any more, I kind of got bored of it, but I used to enjoy it, my soc was active in land grabs etc. but after a while I just couldn't keep up with the gear, or the internet connection or the computing power to be competitive. But I still go into pvp and lootable pvp because its fun. I just know going in I will probably get killed, but so what, I just laugh and revive and either go back in or go somewhere else. If I get shot down in space I get repair skills.

I loved it back in the day when most everywhere was pvp on Amethra, revivals, shop cans, LA's, etc. a lot of the rings were always busy with people testing their skills and having fun. The more pvp areas there are, the more you get used to it and people just go on about their business, but you get to have these crazy mass killing frenzies every once in a while where someone would come into the shop can and kill everyone standing around, or kill stealing, or general harassment, it was all fun :laugh:

Now, hardly anywhere is PVP and people just aren't used to it and it freaks them out when it happens. People get so freaked out, its just an avatar people! Its not you! Your avatar gets to revive! After all, even if your wearing armor and you get pk'd - if that cost to repair breaks your bank, then I'd say go get a job at Starbucks or mow lawns or shovel snow or something so you can get some extra spending money and enjoy a depo now and then and have some fun blowing some money in the game. It's a game, adjust your mind to think that way and have some fun, quit worrying and fretting about every god damn pec! :wtg:

It was fun at the time but now the economy is bad in the game for the players because everything falls in price and we can hardly talk about any MU on the loot so every pec is important in the game and all this also means that trust reduces in the games future both with the new and old players.

It was fun at the time but now the economy is bad in the game for the players because everything falls in price and we can hardly talk about any MU on the loot so every pec is important in the game and all this also means that trust reduces in the games future both with the new and old players.

See, taking away all the pvp made everything worse, make everything pvp and solve the problem :laugh:

/s

Dunno I totally liked the original PE setting. Where you started at Eudoria and had to swim to Amethera.
It was that kind of a mysterious continent only for already skilled people ;) So yeah, that meant PVP enabled, more dangerous mobs etc.. :d

But well gaming world changed, people does not like challenges anymore.. Everything must be served to them on silver plate else they start crying. ;(

Dunno I totally liked the original PE setting. Where you started at Eudoria and had to swim to Amethera.
It was that kind of a mysterious continent only for already skilled people ;) So yeah, that meant PVP enabled, more dangerous mobs etc.. :d

But well gaming world changed, people does not like challenges anymore.. Everything must be served to them on silver plate else they start crying. ;(

You could not swim to Amathera AFAIK. You got the New Oxford tp and had to run (no vehicles back then) to all places on Amathera. Bu then again, there where no ninja spawns and you could outrun most mobs (even atrox young). The terrain was flatter. Eudoria was smaller scaled and Amathera was smaller too (no new swiz and stuff).

come to think of it; Amathera was mostly empty and I got most tp's while exploring mining.
I got a couple of tp's on eudoria because of server relocation.

Also, sweat went like 1.4pec a bottle. and you got between 4-20 sweat a pull. Most people swunted daik, snables and exa's and one sweatpull covered ammo cost.

Ahh, and the evade skills where so much better. HP regen was double and twice as fast; so we regen 4 times faster than now. And we could trap mobs. and overamp opalo's; and loot korsses.

Hmm, I prolly wouldn't start playing today actually, come to think of it. :scratch2:

Well there was sweating again at Royal Club, and along came the clown to kill everyone in sight for his easy hof or global.
However there was another player who turned up. I have never seen her before but observing her clothing, avatar weapons & general attitude it was obvious she was an experienced veteran player. She was amazing :D

As soon as she got involved, the clown could not run away fast enough.
So yes its not pvp but jackass versus noobs. He had no stomach for a more even fight.

One of these days I look forward with confidence to taking him on and watching him run.

You could not swim to Amathera AFAIK. You got the New Oxford tp and had to run (no vehicles back then) to all places on Amathera. Bu then again, there where no ninja spawns and you could outrun most mobs (even atrox young). The terrain was flatter. Eudoria was smaller scaled and Amathera was smaller too (no new swiz and stuff).

come to think of it; Amathera was mostly empty and I got most tp's while exploring mining.
I got a couple of tp's on eudoria because of server relocation.

Also, sweat went like 1.4pec a bottle. and you got between 4-20 sweat a pull. Most people swunted daik, snables and exa's and one sweatpull covered ammo cost.

Ahh, and the evade skills where so much better. HP regen was double and twice as fast; so we regen 4 times faster than now. And we could trap mobs. and overamp opalo's; and loot korsses.

Hmm, I prolly wouldn't start playing today actually, come to think of it. :scratch2:

Nope, it's just later they started giving new Oxford TP to new players from start.

Before New Oxford existed, you got TI City or TI Castle (I can't remember which). The land areas were all fully populated and it was a lot more difficult to get Amethera TPs. There were no noobs at Nea's place. Those were the good old days.

Before New Oxford existed, you got TI City or TI Castle (I can't remember which). The land areas were all fully populated and it was a lot more difficult to get Amethera TPs. There were no noobs at Nea's place. Those were the good old days.

Yup.. back then the two maps were not connected directly like today.. You couldn't swim between the two continents.. you had to TP to TI and start your TP runs from there..

Was definitely more of a adventure then. :)

When I started in 2006, I got TI castle as my Amethera TP at the beginning.

I also remember the day when the shinook/solfaris area was added, there were tons of people running around looking for TPs, and you would run across some green dots every few mins. I really hope MA would finish the rest of Amethera. It irks me every time that it just cuts off at the northern and eastern border, even if they just put some imaginary land (actually, the land existed, it just wasn't open) like they did before VU10, it would look much better.

Or, perhaps, the third continent?

Say whatever you want but the best gameplay in this game was the year 2006.:yay::yay::yay:

I want a new planet Calypso anno 2006.:grouphug:

Say whatever you want but the best gameplay in this game was the year 2006.:yay::yay::yay:

I want a new planet Calypso anno 2006.:grouphug:

I definitely miss the old map, but not the bugs and such.

New Oxford opened in 2006; it was brand new when I arrived.
ahh, that was a great time. I wish I discovered the game sooner.

New Oxford opened in 2006; it was brand new when I arrived.
ahh, that was a great time. I wish I discovered the game sooner.

And gave us the best killing spree ever by Akoz, my old Shaolin soc m8 at the time, with "The Axe"! :laugh:

Last edited:

Above vid clip is how difficult it is to kill unarmed, unarmored <100 Hp sweaters.

And you can see how much fun they are having doing it :laugh:

Its the funniest thing, the clown came back to Royal Club, after killing noobs at Orthos.
And he blames me personally for this \o/ he really did not like me saying that another player chased him away (he gave me a negative rep for posting such "lies"). So he came to Royal Club to kill everyone and its MY fault.

Also he is insulted that I said eventually I will make a point of taking him on at PvP .The funny thing is that when I and others formed a group to attack him - what did he do, he ran away. Truly all he can take on are individuals, preferably doing something else.

The sweat circle reformed in a non PvP area and what did he do, came & killed the mob.

You see this thread is NOT about crying about PvP, its about the behaviour of certain individuals - he told me he likes seeing things posted about him - apparently he just does not like being shown in a true light.

I would say that if you are that pathetic, all publicity is good publicity.
And I am sure everyone thanks you for the Dodge skills

Last edited:

Last edited:
Its the funniest thing, the clown came back to Royal Club, after killing noobs at Orthos.
And he blames me personally for this \o/ he really did not like me saying that another player chased him away (he gave me a negative rep for posting such "lies"). So he came to Royal Club to kill everyone and its MY fault.

Also he is insulted that I said eventually I will make a point of taking him on at PvP .The funny thing is that when I and others formed a group to attack him - what did he do, he ran away. Truly all he can take on are individuals, preferably doing something else.

The sweat circle reformed in a non PvP area and what did he do, came & killed the mob.

You see this thread is NOT about crying about PvP, its about the behaviour of certain individuals - he told me he likes seeing things posted about him - apparently he just does not like being shown in a true light.

I would say that if you are that pathetic, all publicity is good publicity.
And I am sure everyone thanks you for the Dodge skills

wow if he goes kill mob also from sweaters if they are in Land Area.....
it simply shows how sad this person is...
and like everyone saying dont sweat at PvP now you guys think we shouldnt sweat at all?

anyway this thread was just for showing to community true face of this invidual and i think its done

Last edited:
Back