Kim|Calypso Interview with DJ Bonnie on Atlas Haven Radio 2013!

Same here:
"This video contains content from UMG. It is not available in your country.

Sorry about that."

Youtube worst place for any video, where any music hearable (even in crap quality and in background).

Ok, I'll see where else I can upload it too :) Working on it :)

If it's already done, maybe you could post it, please? :)

Its not :ahh: they take blooming ages! Pause... rewind...play.. pause... type.... pause.. :laugh:
Took just over an hour for the first 10 mins! :eyecrazy:
The second I've completed it will be on here :)

Nice, a 64bit client :)

Nice interview Bonnie :)

Damn i'm a bit late here, i always wanted to know if they use SVN, and if they know how to use it.
Since, they keep getting these recurring bugs that were fixed at one point and they just come back, and fixed again... and they come back.

I'd really like to know more of their inner workings as a whole, but i don't think that will happen :p

Please tell me that in a two hour show you managed 1 question about Turps XD

For those that missed my previous post....
absolute godsend getting that live so fast Teiwaz :hug:
Nice, a 64bit client :)

Nice interview Bonnie :)

The pleasure was all mine :)

Damn i'm a bit late here, i always wanted to know if they use SVN, and if they know how to use it.
Since, they keep getting these recurring bugs that were fixed at one point and they just come back, and fixed again... and they come back.

I'd really like to know more of their inner workings as a whole, but i don't think that will happen :p
Ah ther is always next time ;) :cool:
Please tell me that in a two hour show you managed 1 question about Turps XD

Ah you see... the Turps part was in hour 2! We only just made it past hour 1 :laugh: ;)

Ive posted the transcript and other recordings up now, its almost bang on 10k words, so get comfy if you want to read ;)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...lypso-Interview-2013-Transript-and-recordings

Thank you! :)

Looks like I was too late and zero of my seven questions was asked :( (at least quick search by name and keywords shows nothing).

You did :) I just typed your name wrong sorry :ahh:, I don't even want to imagine how many typos i made in that document :p I never even typed 10k words for my dissertation at uni :laugh:

The quote was..

Bonnie: Ok and on that note, I remember it was said that you would be able to build a house on the land deed type thing, and Nikita was asking about that too. I think they said if you have 9 of them or so, is that something you also had asked them?

Ms Bonnie forwarded me the MP3 of the interview she did with Kim from Calypso on Tuesday, April 30th and I converted it to a podcast and published it at MSM - it comes complete with her intro music which may have prevented some from watching and listening to the YouTube video she posted because of UMG content.

Thank you Ms Bonnie for taking the time to do this for the community.

http://mindstarmedia.com/atlas-haven-radio/interview-kim-calypso-43013/

Blocked

It is not available in my country. :/

Can someone who don;t have problems with understand spoken english look at around 32nd min. of interview and tell me what Kim is saying about testing melee amps.

I understood that they are "on right side of some whiteboard" but not sure if that mean that they are close to being tested before release ?

Can someone who don;t have problems with understand spoken english look at around 32nd min. of interview and tell me what Kim is saying about testing melee amps.

I understood that they are "on right side of some whiteboard" but not sure if that mean that they are close to being tested before release ?

Pretty sure it means it's an idea they want to implement but haven't even started on any details yet. Anyone correct me if i'm wrong :laugh:

Kim said that melee amps are "being worked on right now actually" and that we will see them "probably sooner than expected". He "saw it on post-it today actually, sitting on developer's big white board, it was pretty far to the right, and that usually means it's approaching testing".

Kim said that melee amps are "being worked on right now actually" and that we will see them "probably sooner than expected". He "saw it on post-it today actually, sitting on developer's big white board, it was pretty far to the right, and that usually means it's approaching testing".

Thanks, +rep

In written version it is so simple :)

Back