Kind of Credit Service new Traders Require

Status

dura_tech

Old
Banned
All new Traders to Entropia. What kind of Credit Service the Traders Require and what kind of collateral they Prefer to Keep to get the PED.

Im not sure what you are trying to ask ?

Are you talking about loaning peds to traders? I'm a trader of sorts, I buy bulk items and sell in my shop. Peds are really not an issue. You get them fast with a credit card. The issue for me as a trader is finding good product for cheap, and spreading the word about my deals of items in the shop. Example: I'm sure if people knew I sold lvl 2 amps for 103 they wouldn't buy for 105 at auction

To stay on topic... If you want to loan peds to traders, I would suggest using clds. I loan out pricey items often, and I always require clds as collateral. I also transport stackables for people on motherships. I always give them clds as collateral. (i only do that for people that use my paramedic service).

Good luck with your venture

{removed}

This guy used to ask his disciples for their username and password, supposedly to skill them up faster.

When that failed, he demanded PEDs to release them from Discipleship. :mad:

Steer clear of him. :wise:

Last edited by a moderator:
{removed}

This guy used to ask his disciples for their username and password, supposedly to skill them up faster.

Aaah, now I understand...

I don't know...the more times I read that sentence, the less I understand it

:scratch2::tongue2::lolup::silly2::eyecrazy::laugh:

Last edited:
{removed}

Gotcha, ty for the update

{removed} Anyways what else other than CLD peeps Will keep as Collateral and don't see much new Players on Calypso now.

Mulga, those are very serious accusations to throw around. The exact kind of rep damaging actions this rule is meant to defend against.

Forum Rules said:
2.13 - Scamming Accusation
Accusations of "scamming" that name specific Entropia Universe avatars or PlanetCalypsoForum members are NOT permitted. Such threads or posts will be edited, deleted or locked without notice. For more info on the purpose of this rule, please see this thread: Rationale for the "no naming and shaming" forum rule.

I assume either you have proof, or you are willing to retract your accusations?

mulga, those are very serious accusations to throw around. The exact kind of rep damaging actions this rule is meant to defend against.

i say openly he have no proof. {removed}

If not, then he will be shown to be wrong and your reputation will be intact.

However I will say that the language you've used against me personally both privately and publicly doesn't help you.

Mulga, those are very serious accusations to throw around. The exact kind of rep damaging actions this rule is meant to defend against.

At the time this happened, Dura Tech had fairly recently joined our society.

After one of his disciples posted this thread: Is there a way to get rid of a mentor?, we confronted Dura Tech about the issue in soc chat (of which I still have screenies), and kicked him.

Let me know if you want links to the screenies of the soc chat sent via pm, JC.

Apologies for the drama JC. I wouldn't make allegations against anyone without proof.

This from the thread Serica linked: it's only 2 pages, so have a look.

2007-10-15 15:24:50 [FROM: XXX]
i can do it for u and enjoy it.but i can only enjoy if u can trust me giving me ur login which i know only one person can trust me

2007-10-15 15:25:33 [TO: XXX]
I'm not giving my login to anyone , especially since its linked to a creditcard

2007-10-15 15:25:34 [FROM: XXX]
u can complete graduation in 4 days

2007-10-15 15:32:52 [FROM: XXX]
trust me u can complete graduation in 4-6 days if u got peds to spend

2007-10-15 15:38:05 [TO: XXX]
Please remove me

2007-10-15 15:53:41 [FROM: XXX]
pay me 100 peds for time i spent helping u out and i remove

Nope, no proof here.......

This guy is a psycho.

The PM he sent to me threatening me, my wife and children is similar to his last post threatening Serica.

It's been forwarded to the relevant Police agencies in my country and his, and will be forwarded to PCF Mods and MA shortly.

The PM he sent to me threatening me, my wife and children is similar to his last post threatening Serica.

It's been forwarded to the relevant Police agencies in my country and his, and will be forwarded to PCF Mods and MA shortly.

Gone, perm.

:locked:

Status
Back