Kinda looking to buy a house

Valkon

Provider
Kinda looking to buy a house do i buy directly from ma or do people
sell them looking at 5k to a high 10k prefer around 5 or 6. I dont see houses for sale right now doing research. house must be tax free and no monthly
fees what so ever EVER. One time purchase set in stone.

Whats the difference guessing size? are both totally free from monthly
taxes / fees of any kind. And to find them are they all listed for sale
in auctions as far as ones that are for sale. I see an estate for 600
is that one or is the estate listed in auctions just empy land. Do i need
to be in the area that the home or house is to see it as being listed for sale.
doesnt seem like many are far sale donno

Those 600 PED or so estates are apartments, they have 100 or so PED rent every month though, or something similar to that. Never owned a house, so.

If im not mistaking all estates have a monthly fee??
And apartments are only like 30 ped a month I believe

Those 600 PED or so estates are apartments, they have 100 or so PED rent every month though, or something similar to that. Never owned a house, so.

More like 10 times lower the amount you said (rent).

house = 10k+ ped
home = 600 ped +

There was one in Raven Valley for 5k SB on auction last week which didn't sell. There are quite some houses ingame I personally vlaue between 3,5 and 5k. If the house would have been on auction for 4k I may have bought it.

lmao @ no monthly fee's

sorry mate but u need to pay your rent of 10ped per month per dwelling (unless your not planning on using it)

Personally I bought 2 about 14 months ago, one up on CND and one on Calypso. You wouldn't belive it but they have both risen about 150 ped each in value over that 12 month period.

Best thing for you to do tho mate is a fair bit of research first on which to buy, your preferred location etc etc. Don't just rush out and buy one cause you can, rather wait for a month or a week (after all, ya can't use it yet anyway) and get something nice.

lmao @ no monthly fee's

sorry mate but u need to pay your rent of 10ped per month per dwelling (unless your not planning on using it)

Personally I bought 2 about 14 months ago, one up on CND and one on Calypso. You wouldn't belive it but they have both risen about 150 ped each in value over that 12 month period.

Best thing for you to do tho mate is a fair bit of research first on which to buy, your preferred location etc etc. Don't just rush out and buy one cause you can, rather wait for a month or a week (after all, ya can't use it yet anyway) and get something nice.

yes, and what value will be the CND one now, since there is storage? :rolleyes:

lots of people actually bought apps there just to use it as storage. :)

I bought my aparment 16F kansha Condo Sakura City about a year ago or longer and pay 10ped a month rent as is the case with all leases..but i chose sakura city over some others because item storage changes with each apartment u by i am lead to believe...boxes become useful as in my case as i hunt trophies alot...welcome to look in apartment anytime...:D

Flat rent is 10ped per month. There are 3 sizes of flats with different number of things and people allowed indoors - 6 flats on each flor of the building, 2 small, 2 medium 2 large.
Price of flats is different for different locations. Sakura will be less expencive than TI and so on.

No idea about houses and their cost, but they are sold by players. Go to MA ones you want to buy a castle, island or a planet ;)

Flat rent is 10ped per month. There are 3 sizes of flats with different number of things and people allowed indoors - 6 flats on each flor of the building, 2 small, 2 medium 2 large.
Price of flats is different for different locations. Sakura will be less expencive than TI and so on.

No idea about houses and their cost, but they are sold by players. Go to MA ones you want to buy a castle, island or a planet ;)

Incorrect, there are 8 Appartements on each floor. 4 Small (A-D), 2 Medium (E-F), 1 Big (H), 1 Very Big (G). And Sakura actually is one of most expensive locations, depending on Condos. Sachi, Yuujou and Kufouko were actually valued equal or in some cases even more than most TI appartements ;)

(A-F sizes IIRC, just sure about H and G !)

Yea, you are right about 8 flats on each floor. My mistake here.
But Sakura isn't the most expensive place. I suppose it all depends on the building you choose more than which tp it is. The closer to TP the more expensive. Still so far for what I've seen Sakura was cheaper than TI, Biltons or Genasi, but I don't watch the housing market regularly... I might have seen the deeds for flats far away from TP :dunno:

Anyway, the guy's asking about houses so I suppose we are heading off topic.

Yea, you are right about 8 flats on each floor. My mistake here.
But Sakura isn't the most expensive place. I suppose it all depends on the building you choose more than which tp it is. The closer to TP the more expensive. Still so far for what I've seen Sakura was cheaper than TI, Biltons or Genasi, but I don't watch the housing market regularly... I might have seen the deeds for flats far away from TP :dunno:

Anyway, the guy's asking about houses so I suppose we are heading off topic.

Most expensive were Billton (wherever it's gone) and / followed by CND of course ;)

Most expensive were Billton (wherever it's gone) and / followed by CND of course ;)

That's why the estates market is a hard and risky bussiness :)

Currently Condos (units) are available on Amethera and CND - only houses are available on Eudoria.

Condo's charge 10 ped / month BUT you only need to pay this if you want access - if you fall behind there is NO catch up of fees past - thus making it cheap to buy as an investment without ongoing fees.

The more expensive Condo's have a balcony but in the past - you could not put items on the balconies without risking having the items stolen (public area ??? !!). ONLY the owner can drop items / pick up items in estates which includes PRIVATELY owned areas outside the dwelling.

My house does NOT charge a monthly fee - my house is in Minopolis and is one of the small houses which you can currently see very readily from the TP there.

I commited to buying estate on both continents as I am able to use the TP Home facility of the medium TP chip (and upwards from that level). This is a very handy facility for getting out of bad / stuck areas ! Though rarely used for this - it is GREAT insurance when exploring Calypso in dangerous areas eg spider country !!

TP home - is also handy if you are heavily with loot. For condo's the TP home goes to the nearest main TP (not the lift or estate terminal) - for houses and (presumably land areas), tp'ing takes you to the estate terminal / land marker (not sure about the latter !).

Hesitated a lot in my purchase of the house as it took a lot of measuring (using Xmas cloth !!) before I was convinced I could do justice to such a small house. Now I prefer my house to my condo for 'living' and relaxation.

The CND Condo was bought before the new cryengine2 changes as there were NO storage facilities whilst at CND - this is no longer true.

All property is bought and sold through the auction system - even new releases still under the ownership of MA go through Auction.

Price wise - I prefer to keep that to myself - or to pm'ing.

You will need to await the next major release of CE2 (EU 10.1 ?) before you can view estates which have been furnished.

My house at Minopolise is to the right of the house South from the TP. Once you see my "beer garden" set up outside the ground floor level, you will soon be able to view the furnished house shortly there after.

Don't hold your breath in the mean time !!

Aussie DOG !! (alias Carefree Dog Youngnott <<< my Ava.name)

Last edited:
yes, and what value will be the CND one now, since there is storage?

lots of people actually bought apps there just to use it as storage.

Actually not sure about the one on CND anymore as yes your right, alot of people did buy them up there for storage, personally I used mine as a holiday home away from the grind of the planet lol

each to their own i suppose

my house was altlas island north it's was obliverated lol:rolleyes:

Actually not sure about the one on CND anymore as yes your right, alot of people did buy them up there for storage, personally I used mine as a holiday home away from the grind of the planet lol

each to their own i suppose

:yay: a like wise way of thinking - so pleased that I am NOT the only one !!

I have always claimed to be a NON-conformist - my life in EU, though peppered with non-conformity - PROVES just how conventional I am - COMFORT living being the most obvious "give away".

I bought my CND condo to overcome the storage problem. Thus, on reading the new availability of storage there (which gives ACCESS to that on Calyspo too :yay: ) - I should have been totally devasted !!

Instead - my reaction was more along the lines of "Oh good - now I can make myself more comfortable !!"

SO CONVENTIONAL - I cannot believe I think like that - why should I care where I sign off from or sign into ??? - YET it DOES matter !!

Oh well - thus far - I have RESISTED the purchase of a bed (double or otherwise) - let alone "resisted" the temptation to set up a bathroom or kitchen !!

(a PROVEN to be a very conventional non-conformist) Aussie DOG !!

Spambots get more intelligent by scanning forum threads for buzzwords before creating some rubbish random text to appear as a legit post ? Holy sh*t

Spambots get more intelligent by scanning forum threads for buzzwords before creating some rubbish random text to appear as a legit post ? Holy sh*t

necro post :D

Back