Help: kinda scared im hacked

fluske

Elite
Society
Rangers
dutch fluske
hey,i havent logged in last weeks,today i tried logging in and i keep getting the message"incorrect onetime code"
im using the entropiapocket app
i tried on2 different comps,my wife can still login fine,its only my account

since i havent read similar cases on forum im kinda freaking out i might be hacked

any1 else ever had this ? and if so,how did you solve it ?

i made supportcase,but not sure how fast that will be looked at,

thx,fluske

Hey. Making the same experience just now. Giving me 'bad code' (on website) or 'incorrect one time code'

This morning everything worked fine so I would love to know what this is about!?

Mayhem is coming and it really seems like a bad timing for the 2-Factor-Authorization not working as intended..

:confused:

hey,i havent logged in last weeks,today i tried logging in and i keep getting the message"incorrect onetime code"
im using the entropiapocket app
i tried on2 different comps,my wife can still login fine,its only my account

since i havent read similar cases on forum im kinda freaking out i might be hacked

any1 else ever had this ? and if so,how did you solve it ?

i made supportcase,but not sure how fast that will be looked at,

thx,fluske

This has happened to me once. Couldn't log in with the same error. Incorrect timer code.
Restarting my phone and pc solved the issue for me.

ah,good to know,if im not alone it may not be na hack :p

This has happened to me once. Couldn't log in with the same error. Incorrect timer code.
Restarting my phone and pc solved the issue for me.

ok ty,i will try that now

i was just able to log in. central USA area. i use 2FA and didnt have a problem. --hopefully can start narrowing problem down.

tried restarting all,but didnt work

Hmmm...that sucks.

I did just see fluske shouting in twin peaks that he was selling all his gear for dump prices :rolleyes:
You just sold me your armour for 100 ped :tongue2:

Jk, hope it gets solved

Hmmm...that sucks.

I did just see fluske shouting in twin peaks that he was selling all his gear for dump prices :rolleyes:
You just sold me your armour for 100 ped :tongue2:

Jk, hope it gets solved

sold,i think i had some pixie on :p

I restarted, updated Windows and phone and it is still not working. I also tried to check on accounts page on my macbook and getting the same error there.

Really hope that gets fixed soon..

Hi, I had a problem like this for a week.

Until I realized the hour of computer and smartphone wasn't the same.

Is your time synced on both?

Alfa

Alfa

thx,
that made perfect sense,and yes,th etime on my tablet was completely off,i set it right,but i still get the message "incorrect code"

Alfa

Time is the same on my phone & computer..

still experiencing the issue.

Something amiss due to / since Daylight Saving Time 2019 ?
(Sunday, March 31, 2:00 am - Sunday, October 27, 3:00 am)

Something amiss due to / since Daylight Saving Time 2019 ?
(Sunday, March 31, 2:00 am - Sunday, October 27, 3:00 am)

after i read alfadurs post i synced both,so they are the same now,oh well..i guess ill have to await answer from support

after i read alfadurs post i synced both,so they are the same now,oh well..i guess ill have to await answer from support

Have you checked they are both the correct time? They may be synced but incorrect time e.g. an hour ahead.

Little addition to the time issue. Most likely the codes are now desynced after that many attempts. Try several times in a row and it might get synced again

I had this happen once and I ended up disabling the pocket app, had to use a gold card code and then re-enable the pocket app. This also involved realizing that the battery in my gold card reader was dead and I had to change it :laugh:

I had this happen once and I ended up disabling the pocket app, had to use a gold card code and then re-enable the pocket app. This also involved realizing that the battery in my gold card reader was dead and I had to change it :laugh:

So it looks like I will have to wait for support to fix this / reset my pocket app...

gl all & cya soon

:computer:

Problem got solved. Had to reset 2-Factor-Scurity. Support was quite fast with that one :)

Back