Discovery: King Kong Golden Tommy Gun

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
My first decent disco :D

Took us an hour to kill it.

It's so late here now, but I am glad I stayed up to kill him...was an hour long fight, but went quicker towards the end when help arrived :)

Thanks to all who were there and especially to Narfi for warping people there for it :)

Lower level gun....its decay was 1.751 pec. The gun and the map hadn't loaded yet.

Last edited:
wow nice and u even had neverdie fapping u.. and probly got nothing to do with the drops

Gratz taco :))

Thats awesome! big grtz!

big gratz on this amazing loot!!! woa I always loved tommy guns :yay:

Awesome! a tommygun like a real maffia boss !

gz... sure is ermmm Golden :)

Hey, big gz!
Is the Kong now randomly spawning in zomhattan or u completed the wave ?:eyecrazy:

gz taco,happy to see you get some loot :)

Thanks guys :)

Yeah, ND was there fapping all of us...we still all died constantly, so did he, but when it died, he was on me....like I said it took 1 hour + to kill...he was healing whoever was alive when he jumped back. And he had to do it with a regular fap, not with the awesome FAP's MA gave the ark team. I would love to see rt and cy get 1 or 2 of those to help with their events.

ND has been on a lot for the past month checking things as he tries get the mobs sorted out with MA and is working on some other Kong stuff too :)

It was spawned for hours before we got there. MA might have switched it back to spawn after 2500 zombies were killed...we don't know yet.

All I know is that it was such a long fight, regen was killing us, I had shot 900 ped of ammo, and had over 300 decay.

This boss definitely needs more dps to kill effectively...when we had big groups, the cost to kill was less than 50% what it was this time.

Wow is all I can say.

That's pure ND action for ya

Gratz on the discovery and hard work well done

Wow is all I can say.

That's pure ND action for ya

Gratz on the discovery and hard work well done

How? He doesn't control loot, and we have pp healers on caly and ark all the time for events.

But ty :) It WAS a lot of work

MA might have switched it back to spawn after 2500 zombies were killed...we don't know yet

They did not even let ND know about the change? Top notch communication! Anyhow the previous needed wave was both insane and unhealthy.

GZ for the gun!

Too bad the price of gold is going down...

Big gz! and nice to see RT active a bit :D really like that planet, wish it had more constant activity

Gratz! I'm anxiously waiting to see the dps and eco of this gun :)

Gratz! I'm anxiously waiting to see the dps and eco of this gun :)

I did decay test and put it in OP, but havent figured out how to add stuff to pedia yet.

If anyone can do it, I would love you :)

Gz Taco on discovery...

Took us more like 1 1/2 hrs+ lol, and was a tough grind until the very end when a few more showed up and helped with DPS.

ND did a great job with trying to heal everyone involved and keeping us in the fight to combat the regen that had us back on our heals from the get-go.

Very cool mob and exciting kill, altho this one was only 15XX HOF, the UL Tommy Gun and map frags were a nice suprise. Grats to ya again Taco!

Just hoping there is enough coffee to make it through the rest of the day at work, lol was a late night!!

Much thanks to Narfi for the warp and the invite and to ND for putting together a very worthy mob/event on RT.

Any thoughts on price? It is same eco as the Caly, Gazunga, ASI , but much less dps...28.39 vs about 46 dps. Has good range tho.

I am guessing around 3-4k???

That was some crazy epic killing for sure! Thanks for the hours of fun everyone!

:yay:

gz

and thanks for proving yet again that crying about quitting gets you something. :rolleyes:

lemur_dude.jpg

Congratulations!! :woot:

The lemur strikes back

gz

and thanks for proving yet again that crying about quitting gets you something. :rolleyes:

I wanted to quit because of other reasons, like hit-boxes. Not because I lost 700k ped. If it WAS b/c of the ped, this would hardly suffice. Either way, it has nothing to do with that quit thread, and it has everything to do with me dumping 1200 ped into a mob that hadn't been killed for a while.

It is so cliche that people think that quit-threads actually makes a difference.

Maybe, just maybe, the quit threads are a result of a tipping point being reached by abnormally horrendous loot, and those items or big loots were simply building up during that time for that avatar to maintain 90% return. We all know that loot evens out. I lost 10k in last few weeks...this evened it out a little...it had nothing to do with a quit thread.

You saying it was because of a quit-thread 3 months ago discounts all the ped I have cycled and the ped I have lost in the mere last 2 weeks alone, and for that, you really upset me. Who the fuck are you to discount all the time and money I spent with this cliche BS? I got it cuz I depo and I fucking shot something at the right time.

This is 4k ped maybe...you really think its a payback to get me to stay???? LMAO. Hardly. I had 10 times that sitting on my desk after I got home from vacation yesterday. 400 USD isn't enough to make me do my own laundry for one week...you think I would stay in a game because of it? You have no fucking idea.

Fuck all of you who think like this guy.

Edit: I apologize for not censoring myself, but this just pissed me off right tight.

does the third tab contain anything?

Back