Selling: King Kong TG-U60

Status
Please reply by conversation.
probably a better comparation would be to m83 predator.

index.php
same tier , same buffs

Yep, thats a pretty good compare! Thx m8!

Free bump cause I recognized the signature :) (Dresden Files)

Bump

(Just a quick fyi, I know Ive been off for a month or two but RL has been crazy, job and some other stuff made me have to cut out PE for a bit. Imma be back for realllzzz in a little bit, I just had too much on my plate and gaming was the one I had to cut down on. Just getting back into the swing of things, so simply bumping this for now)

bump

Last edited:
Had a 45k offer while i was away - woulda taken that

Last edited:
I might go a little lower, depending on if you have peds ready or not. just shoot me a pm

Last edited:
Bump, but during MM the deal prolly has to include a 2.0 gun from you plus my ped

Some interesting offers recently, nothing final yet tho

All i can offer is a kidney, or some bodily fluids, wish I had peds to but this beauty.

Its getting hotter, wanna sell this soon!

Yooooou know what thaaaaat meaaaaans.... :acid:- eeexactly, vomiting exas, what did you think?

I just realized, ive been quite flippent about the comparisons, especially the m83 ones. Since I assumed its very clear, but people keep bringing it up and im kinda annoyed that people dont research things. Or just try to muddy the waters, to say it nicely.

This is not like the m83, first its maxed way earlier. Second: king kong is blp, m83 is laser. That means even if you were to purchase the best laser amp for 30k ped (203 hypercharged) youd do less dmg with the m83 (79dps King kong vs 76dps m83) at a dpp diff of 0.01pec

Most people are prolly gonna get an i105 for the m83, and do 67 dps vs the 79 of the king kong, thats almost 20% more dps at a 0.001 dmg/pec FAVOR of the king kong . So youd get less dps for a 70k ped combo vs a 49k ped combo with the king kong w/ a mod evil amp, and it gets even worse when only getting an i105.

I dont even know how this could possibly not have come up in peoples research, when you consider spending 4-5k$ on an item. unless everyone is just using mayhem amps now? I do have a thread about that too actually. Whats up with people?

Bump for a nice last minute christmas present! :spam:

Just came across a sales thread for an XTLC 800, for a 110k-130k so I decided to compare those two as well, and the XTLC600 as well just for fun.

index.php

No buffs, no enhancers as those would just be multipliers.

I mean obviously if you wanna use mayhem amps for an event or something, where you really wanna push your dps to the limit, you have much more options with the XTLC800 at 105.5 dps which is 26% more then my U60. But for daily grinding, and with a cheap i105, you actually have the exact same dps with both guns and only 7 dps more if you spend another 30k on a 203 hypercharged, WITH LESS DPP EVEN!

Tho to be honest, I dont know how eff looks but the base guns in the XTLC series have 57/56,8 Eff. compared the the U60 at 60.2%. So I guess the U60 comes out on top? barely? even? do the laser amps beat it somehow? I dunno and I dunno how to test it, sorry!

Also, after my rant 2 posts ago, here one with the predator m83:
index.php

After comparing these, I really feel like I should be asking much more for this gun. :lolup:
I dont see the days of dps as super king coming back too soon. and it seems grinding is more important. So looking at this from that angle, the difference between mine and an XTLC800 is:
  • that mine is maxed earlier, but the XTLC 800 has a 10% skill bonus,
  • mine is more eco but the XTLC has ~25% more dps if going all out,
  • buut the exact same for every day grinding (mod evil vs i105 both at 79.5080 dps) AND the U60 is more eco there (at least dpp)
  • the range is the same.

(The predator doesnt even play in the same league for daily grinding and barely competes with mayhem amps for dps-based events, unless you wanna pay another 30k for a top end laser amp and even then, it does less dps and still has less dpp. It only wins if you add mayhem amps (and then only by 3 dps lol), the XTLC 600 cant compete either.)

So you really gotta ask yourself, if you wanted to grind during MM, do you wanna hunt 8h a day with the XTLC and spend 130k ped, or hunt 10h a day with the KK-U60 for 49k? Or I guess for a more casual guy, 2:00h with the XTLC or 2:30h with the KK-U60. AND how much is the 10% skill gain worth to you. AND, I guess, did you even max the XTLC800 yet? I really do feel I need to update my price lol - and I just might.

btw, sorry to whomever is selling that XTLC, seems like a reasonable price to me! Imma just have to think about upping my price as well to reflect the current market I guess :silly:

Or what am I missing? DPS used to be king, its not so anymore. At least not to the same extend and now its all about saving time (which is weird talking about a game but you know what I mean)

Last edited:
Imma just have to think about upping my price as well to reflect the current market I guess :silly:

Absolutely this! I mean let's face it. If you have something listed for sale on the forums since July, the price has to be drastically wrong. To be perfectly honest I didn't even consider buying because I thought this whole thread was some sort of meme. You know when something's too good to be true, it usually is and +45,000 is just flat out way too low. I loved your spot-on mathematical analysis as well although I have to admit, most of it is over my head. Complex equations like dunno + 30k are out of my league really. Unfortunately I'm a stupid American who went to American schools. Hell, I only speak ONE language FFS!

Anyways you should do what Crown Royal bourbon did. They took their crappy booze, put it in a fancy bottle and velvet purple bag and then tripled the price. We all know the end of that success story don't we? I suggest an SB of 90K and a B/O of 100k. Only that will attract the real buyers who can fully appreciate this fine weapon not only for it's obvious capabilities, but for its historical significance in Entropia's lore as well.

Good luck and congratulations to the winner of this beauty!

Ask 100.000 PED more for it and immediately a greedy reseller with stupid money will jump for it, just to place it in auction for another 20.000 PED more.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back