i secure my hill with 10 russian snipers

MY HILL

Uses Airstrike to clear snipers then takes hill with a few A1 Abrhams Tanks

My Hill

Uses Airstrike to clear snipers then takes hill with a few A1 Abrhams Tanks

My Hill

i hire a squadron of WWII elite bombers
and i let them bombard you with tons of :spam:
then my little brother :handgun: and his team :handgun::handgun::handgun: comes in
and kill everyone thats still alive

MY HILL

Nukes the site from orbit. No more hill. Now we play king of the crater :yay:

I conquer he hill with my army of killerhamsters!

There is no more hill, better be creative with the crater. Annoying if people come up with an original answer and others ignore that and stubbornly continue with what actually isn't possible anymore...

So, I take over the Crater with my army of Droka's. Bring it on!!

My crater!!

I surround the crater with my humongous sand moving trucks and fill up the crater, burrying everything in it under tons of sand.

The park is now MINE! :D

I use Chuck Norris

I win

Sorry, but Chuck Norris used to be a well appreciated employee of my sand moving company ... Unfortunately during the filling process of the crater, his truck got dragged into the whole mass due to sand erosion.
Now he lives on in our thoughts as the cowboy that made our day sandy, or as he would have said himself ... Go ahead ... sand my steak ...

The park remains my property! :yay:

Projects a pirated copy of Twilight: New moon. onto the clouds above the sandmound. Everyone left their becomes emo. jacksoff and slits their wrists.

I win.

I come and raise the dead as zombies who !!!! your arse.
My park filled with flowers and zombies :laugh:

i just nuke the whole place
*yaay second golden age ^^*

My... uhm, crater?

bah already used before ^^

i use a time machine and go back and stop you from the nuking.. still my park :)

Yeah well i came into the park and sat on the 14 year old and took command of the zombies while cduser turns all red and gets all angry.

My zombie park now.

Projects a pirated copy of Twilight: New moon. onto the clouds above the sandmound. Everyone left their becomes emo. jacksoff and slits their wrists.

I win.

The largest group of rabbid females ever seen will own the area of projection.

I use my dark matter collider to create a miniature black hole directly above the park. swallowing the anvil, assasins, rabbid females, emo teen zombies and everything else that has ever come within 2 light years of the park in the past, present or future. Have a nice day.:D

My Black Hole.

Blackjack :cowboy:

as i dont know how to pwn chuck norris,
i fly to some big planet in the outer rim, search the biggest mountain(they are a lot bigger then the mt everest :wtg:) and take it as:

MY HILL

You forgot the rockeating monsters on the planet, i hire them to eat your hill, now only mine remains :D

I use David Hasselhoff to make your rockeating monster go Looking for freedom, so now the hill is mine!!:D

I hire Vin Diesel as Riddick along with an army of hollywood stuntmen as mercs and give them all Zorg Zf1's from the movie: The fifth element and every time someone comes within 500 meters of the hill/crater i have them tp out and press the little red button BOOOOOOOOOM :yay:

I use my mind powers to become invisible and silently kill all your d00dz. Then I Put a box, twig, and rope trap up with a candy bar under the box... just waiting for someone to grab that Snickers...

My hill

*reaching with my hand for the candy*
*sees a can of spinach*
hehehe :D
popeye bashes you of the hill!

i hire a spinach truck to drive by the hill i think it is a hill again then popeye goes running after it a eats it all then realizes it was poisoned and dies

then i have my army of warrior generations come set up turrents around the hill and a dome shield above the hill and then i set all kinds of traps out side the dome and no one enters or leaves

Quarinteined Zone

i get a Titan of war and crash it into your quarantined zone, the impact causes tectonic plates to move, triggering a volcano to erupt.

My Volcano

hmmm i build remote controled deathstars to go and destroy everything except me and my cat and we build a hill out of the rubble in the center of the universe and there is nothing left to take the hill from us.

i conquer the hill with an army of alien mercenaries.
MY HILL

I take that hill and put it up inside my ass.

Back