King's Day 2021 - Entropia Universe

Johaoninho90

Prowler
Jo Johaoninho90 jo
index.php

Event in honnor of "Koningsdag" or King's Day in english, it's a national holiday in the Kingdom of the Netherlands celebrated on 27 April, people wear Orange clothes. It's a very friendly Dutch Holiday that I would love to share with Entropia Universe community.

Day 1: Tuesday April 27th

index.php
The Maze Hammer hunt went well,
-Thanks to Lars Mr Lars Sebra from [Calypso Rescue Team] for the wormholes that instantly transported the participants from Royal Club to Winter Park.
-Thanks to Chiee from [Entropiafund] for hosting the Trivia Quiz on his Twitch and for rewarding more than 50ped.
-Thanks to Auberon Night from [BIG Industries] for his help in managing the support team.

The space transport went well,
-Thanks to BLAKE CYPHERMAN JR from [Kronan] for the Warp "Calypso → Next Island"

The Trivia Quizz during the Next Island SSI went well,
-Thanks to Ekimose Desnago Born from [Helping on Next Island] for her help in managing the Quizz.
-Thanks to the sponsors who helped offer Quiz rewards ( BIG Industries - EntropiaPartners.com - Jay Icesmite Karn - Calypso Rescue Team - PFEU - Enchanted Trading Post #2 - Emerald Lakes Mall F2 Shop 13 - Sakura City Koufuku condosn Block A, shop #2 - EarnPEDs.com - EPO )

Day 2: Wednesday April 28th

The Quad-Wing Interceptor (L) Space Race from Next Island to Toulan went well,
-Thanks to Hamsterdam for her help managing the Starting Line.
-Thanks to the sponsors who helped offer Race rewards ( BIG Industries - EntropiaPartners.com - Jay Icesmite Karn - Calypso Rescue Team - PFEU - Enchanted Trading Post #2 - Emerald Lakes Mall F2 Shop 13 - Sakura City Koufuku condosn Block A, shop #2 - EarnPEDs.com - EPO )
-Thanks to all participants and gz winners ;)

index.php

Prizes have been traded to top 10 racers + 5 participation prizes for those out of the top 10.

The Trivia Quizz during the Toulan Firepower For Sweat initiative went well,
-Thanks to Kai from [FFSI] for managing the swunt team.
-Thanks to sponsors ( BIG Industries - EntropiaPartners.com - Jay Icesmite Karn - Calypso Rescue Team - PFEU - Enchanted Trading Post #2 - Emerald Lakes Mall F2 Shop 13 - Sakura City Koufuku condosn Block A, shop #2 - EarnPEDs.com - EPO )
-Thanks to all participants and gz to those who won some prizes.

The ScreenShot Contest went well,
-Thanks to Tia from [EntropiaPartners] for sponsoring the prizes of this Screenshot Contest.
-Thanks to all participants and people who voted, and congratulations to the 3 elected winners...(75, 50, 25PED prizes have been transfered on their Entropia Partners Accounts)
index.php

Event #7: -Guess a number between 1 to 250 on this youtube video and tempt to win 250ped (or split it if more ppl guessed correctly)

More than 1000 PEDs worth of prizes have been rewarded in all Events, huge THANKS to sponsors for the prizes...

BIG Industries
EntropiaPartners.com
Entropiafund.com
Jay Icesmite Karn

Calypso Rescue Team
PFEU
Enchanted Trading Post #2
Emerald Lakes Mall F2 Shop 13
Sakura City Koufuku condosn Block A, shop #2
EarnPEDs.com
EPO

Thanks to partners: K.I.S.S. - Chieeeeeee - Entropiafund.com -
Firepower For Sweat initiative -Lars from [CRT] - Ekimose from [HONI] - Auberon Night - Hamsterdamn - Kai from [FFSI]

*For more BIG info, see: BIG-Events-amp-Program and GrindHouse-Weekly-Grinder-12-competing-LA-s

Last edited:
If you want to register in the Maze Hammer Hunt Team, please post your full avatar name (up to 20 places)

- Healer and Team Leader "Team 1": Jo Johaoninho90 jo (up to 11 hunters with Maze Hammers = 33dmg/s)
- Healer and Team Leader "Team 2": Auberon Night Night (up to 9 hunters with Maze Hammers = 27dmg/s)

01- Akiyoshi HueLord3000 Hara
02- Alek Gozzy Abernor
03- Anthony Gray Stark
04- Bare BareBones Bones
05- Chrys SaltyCheese Tal
06- Elizabeth Artemis Black
07- Ildiko LittleBerry Igloi
08- Ivan Ahzar Pupkin
09- Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
10- Kulas Hudy Kulas
11- Lavender Lava Scent
12- Mathias Panda Bro
13- MGD MAYA MELISSA
14- mindaugas minchas kvasiakas
15- Nakor of Boreft
16- Pollianna cat1000er Fairling
17- Sophia Electra Sanders
18- Stephen Kai Jackson
19- Zakki Rizal Hidayat
20- Ziggy DizzyBoy Stardust

Players participating in the Maze Hammer hunt will have priority on the warp list but if you only want to register in the FREE warp Team Calypso → Next Island, please post your full avatar name (up to 33 places)

Last edited:
Hey Jo!

Cheers for organizing this!
As we discussed, as soon as you arrange a quillotine, I will join the party ;)

Great event!!

Being Dutch myself, id love to join
IGN: Nakor of Boreft

edit: bump it up

Last edited:
o7 sign me up for the maze hammer hunt, Pollianna cat1000er Fairling

7 Days Left For Participating In The Screenshot Contest Special King's Day

index.php

*Take a Screenshot in Entropia Universe
*Post your screenshot on Entropia Partners Forum

Sign me up for the Maze Hammer Hunt and free warp to NI - Alek Gozzy Abernor

o.o good point Gozzy, add me to the warp list too please ^^

I think I want to play , sounds like some fun.

it's King's Day today and time to start the events in the honnor of it:tele:

19:00 Start of the Maze Hammer Hunt at Royal Club+ Trivia on " Chieeeeeee - Twitch " .
20:15
FREE Warp to Next Island.
21:00
Trivia will take place during BIG Industries's Sweat Support Initiative. Extra prizes will be rewarded to Sweaters answering correclty questions.

Also last chance to vote and elect the 3 best screenshots on:
Poll for Screenshot Contest Special King's Day

Back