King's Quarry - Discount Mining Tools & Resources

Shop refilled and most prices updated.

Small update. I'll be moving the furniture BPs out into a different thread next time, so that section will be less cluttered soon.

New items stocked and prices updated. Good luck at mayhem everyone.

Just an update of the OP item list for tonight (busy week, more stock coming in within a day or two), except for that 5,604 ped lyst tower I hit on Sunday!

Shop is filled up again, and I'm off to go mine some of the things that have been a little sparse in the shop lately like Putty.

I also restocked the Toulan table for some interesting stuff. If anyone is looking for Terra 6 amps, I'll be crafting more of those when residue prices settle a little.

Updated some stock and prices. Lyst is bumped down and a few of the higher MU enmatters have been restocked. I'll be doing a full price change in the next restock for the other items I missed.

Merry Christmas everyone! Restocked with a bit of everything.

A lot has happened in a month. Since the December VU, much of Caly has different resource maps, so I'm in the process of remapping the entire planet. Good time for a break I suppose since it's hard to craft amps due to residue availability. Hopefully things will be back to normal later in Jan. as mayhem ends, so I wouldn't expect too much for restocks until then.

Small restock since I'm remapping and mostly going unamped (until residue gets easier to get for amps). Here's to hoping I can use and stock amps again soon.

Sorry for the lack of restocks folks. I basically haven't been in-game much and spent the last two months finding out Jan-Feb are my new busiest months of the year (yay professoring . .)

I'll definitely be back though, and I'm usually on Discord to help out with LBML, etc. Just taking some much needed computer break time. In the meantime, I have added some stock I have on hand. Looks like I've been bought of Cyrene enmats, so I'll have to make a trip back to restock on those fancy crystals.

Different update than normal. Since I'm remapping Caly, I haven't updated my mining stock yet.

However, I'm cleaning out my storage as I keep mapping and building up resources again. I have a bunch of discounted furniture blueprints and pills that will be in the shop while it's somewhat idle. Check out the OP to see if anything interests you. Mining resources will be returning once I get a few more servers fully mapped.

Restocked some mining resources in large single lots since I'm down on space at the moment. Should be able to go back to including small TT+1 amounts again soon. Pills also reduced in price.

Finding some good new mining spots in the new system. I also put in to have my shop upgraded to maximum size, so more room coming next VU.

Small restock and most prices updated. Still doing my remap of Caly on top of a few other projects. We'll see how summer goes, especially the hot July months when I tend to be inside more, so I should be back to amping in a few of my new spots pretty soon.

Shop has been filled up at the maximum possible upgrade size. Starting to get the fuller diversity of stock back again while still plugging away remapping. Mostly just bulk items available right now, but quite a few rarer resources available.

Small stock and price update for most existing items.

Good news is that I just crafted a bunch of amps and am off doing large amped runs again, so next restock should have some quantity again.

Some stock and prices updated. Off to Rocktropia to get more D-class supplies, so larger quantities of resources to come soon.

Caly has finally been fully remapped!

I've updated stock and prices from my mostly unamped mining. Looks like I'll be back to amping sometime during or after mayhem.

I have lost track of a few blueprints I moved from storage from the shop, so if you don't seem some BPs in the shop listed here, PM me and I'll check storage.

Caly has finally been fully remapped!

I've updated stock and prices from my mostly unamped mining. Looks like I'll be back to amping sometime during or after mayhem.

I have lost track of a few blueprints I moved from storage from the shop, so if you don't seem some BPs in the shop listed here, PM me and I'll check storage.
Now map it again at a lower and higher depth :p

Now map it again at a lower and higher depth :p
That’s the nice thing about doing it all with TM6/7 when I mine with DSEC L30 normally when amping. No need to worry about shallower depths, and not much point in going deeper.

Some stock and prices updated. Getting back into the swing of things as mapping wrapped up and residue prices came down to craft amps again. Looking forward to having bulk amounts again.

Stock and most prices have been updated. If there's something in a corner I haven't updated that you're interested, feel free to send me a PM.

Stock updated after being done with mayhem (should be done for good too after easter). Mostly just a bunch of smaller stacks for now.

Price list updated and some stock updated. Busy traveling for work, so it'll be in Feb. when I'm back stocking again.

Back from a busy work month and managed to sneak in a small update. Will be mining quite a bit more going forward.

Just a little bit of everything restock. Got a nice Edres HoF in Ark Underground is anyone is needing larger amounts.

Should have more total TT coming later as I get into the less busy part of summer here.

Shop is filled up again with a bit of volume on a few resources. Price list updated in the OP.

Updated some stock and prices. Lot's more amps available.

Caly and Ark resource prices update along with a few restocks.

Things have been a little slower the last few months, but that's good news in a way. I'm getting married next month!

With that I won't be updating the shop much until at least November. I'll still be online a bit in the meantime, but just not quite so active on longer-term things.

Small stock update, got a few things coming in from testing out Gold Rush.

Updated stock. We'll see how this Gold Rush event turns out and then amps will be back in stock soon after.

Updated the price list and some stock after Gold Rush wrapped up.

Back