Known Issue VU 8.7

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
01 Nov 2006

Known Issue VU 8.7

Incorrect values displayed in Item Info

When weapon and armor attachments have been attached to their respective items, incorrect values are currently being displayed in the blue values column. The orange column values are correct.

This issue is being addressed and we will keep you updated.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5377.html

you go bot keep the info comming

Molisks have BIG heads.

My kids always used to have a go at me for hunting em, "But there so cute".
They dont think that any more.

Gazzap45 said:
Molisks have BIG heads.

My kids always used to have a go at me for hunting em, "But there so cute".
They dont think that any more.

LOL they actually have been that way since the last VU.

Wow took a longer break than I thought (Shuffles off stage sheepishly)

don't tell me you don't know about these other issues:

- you can't alt-tab from pe
- on several computers the application freezes when accessing: storage, auction, tt, repair ... and i mean it freezes to such a degree that you have to manually push the restart button of the pc
- mobs are more aggressive than before (is this a new feature in the new VU? if so, just say so), or evade skills are not working as they previousely did
- i for one don't have faps maxed out and i heal for less than i used too...
- when making a team on "damage determines", the description says that the user that does 80% of the damage will get 80% of the loot.... however, it doesn't say that it is talking about the overall loot and not about every single loot from every single mob

Also, how is now the LA tax calculated? how many of my oil bottles are deducted? or is one of the items i'm supposed to loot taken as LA tax?

Those are all issues.... nothing mentioned about that...

phrozenRa said:
- i for one don't have faps maxed out and i heal for less than i used too...

So it's not just me then...

phrozenRa said:
don't tell me you don't know about these other issues:

- you can't alt-tab from pe

Indeed, that one is annoying me very much. More precisely, I can't go back to pe after alt-tabbing away. game keeps going but video doesn't come back.

Moo said:
Indeed, that one is annoying me very much. More precisely, I can't go back to pe after alt-tabbing away. game keeps going but video doesn't come back.

Press G, I, M, and K repeated when that happens

phrozenRa said:
Also, how is now the LA tax calculated? how many of my oil bottles are deducted? or is one of the items i'm supposed to loot taken as LA tax?

Those are all issues.... nothing mentioned about that...

dethifier has already said he recieve hi tax as ped %, so they jsut take the TT value and do it that way.

so no they dont log on and find 100000's bottles of animal oil in thier inventory

The Nightbird said:
Press G, I, M, and K repeated when that happens

Sorry but I don't need a way arround it, I need it to work the way a windows application is.

Back