Known Issues 9.0

Status
Right mouse click changing between aim/cursor mode is not working for me
Yeah, this has thrown my whole technique out of wack.

As for the new charges I guess I will stay in my armor. Glad they can be repaired without having to take them off.

I seem to miss 4-5 times in a row with a maxed L gun wtf what a ripoff is this :(

I can't see my arms in the avatar creation screen.
If I exit they appear just after I have canceled the countdown.
I have tried changing the video options and the resolution but it is the same every time.

Ce'st la vie...

Yeah, this has thrown my whole technique out of wack.

As for the new charges I guess I will stay in my armor. Glad they can be repaired without having to take them off.

Wouldn't that be an annoying and eternal conundrum!

Put 'em on, get decay... take 'em off, fix 'em... put 'em on again, get more decay... take 'em off again, fix 'em again...

You'd never leave the Repair Terminal if you wanted to look your best! :laugh:

Sorry, I'm just trying to stay positive... :wtg:

I hope your ashamed of your selves MA. This time your greed has completely overshadowed any good that this VU brings.

Agreed... Even repairing clothes is greedy, I can see why they did it for realism, but its still very greedy.

They say about the lag from changing clothes-What about removing the look of clothes if they are damaged? Surely the lag would be less if every OJ for example looked the same, not slightly different because of tiny differences in their decay...

First time in pelife iam so happy iam not sitting with a high end armor.
With all resellers around and probaly superlow droprate on uberarmor footguard they wont be sold for under 50k per piece.

REMOVE THE 2PEC DECAY BUG!:mad:

DITTO... come on MA! This is ridiculous!:eek:

You seriously want decay on absolutely everything! Is this the prescribed business model or vision for MA?

This is a serious concern of mine when I first looked at "investing" time and money into this virtual universe. If I create a business plan for an opportunity and then invest to only have MA come behind with VUs that completely botch the business plan then why would people continue to invest in MA? Think of all the shop owners with all those cloths out there. Mmmm... If there is continuous decay on cloths then I am going to always think twice before buying cloths that will only decay when I try them on.

I guess the banks will have decay every time a customer walks into them... Right? The floors need to be polished and the saving slips need to be replaced, etc... etc...

i dont know whats worse my bug, i cannot even get in game, wont let me download the updates or all of these, hmm oh well, gues sthey dont want me playing

Right mouse click changing between aim/cursor mode is not working for me

same here... and I do not see the new right button function intuitive at all :mad:

wouldn't it be more fair towards players to set up a time limit for changing armor, clothes or whatever causes the lag as it is in case of weapons? come on, make that time exponentially grow and case closed. :mad::mad:

RETURN ITEMS IN LOOT!!! :mad::mad::mad:

J.

Urban Nomad "Black" Boots looks greyish and doesn't fit with the black stuff anymore.. (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PLEASE FIX IT)
If you scan someone, you can't check Market Value on the item he has on him..
Luna Line Pulsar Pants's color have changed, from turquoise white and black to purple and white (better now :p)
Black Bra, Thong and Skirt are grey instead of black...

I seem to miss 4-5 times in a row with a maxed L gun wtf what a ripoff is this :(

Yeah, same.
Also having the CTD when reviving problem.
My clothes (which cost me over 250 peds, not much for most, I know, but still a fair amount), now look terrible, it looks like I vomited on myself.
Ghost and Rascal is now white. :rolleyes:
Probably more, but its annoying the hell outta me, and the sooner MA have fixed these, and the two pec bug, the better.

NO LOOOT thats a big prooooooooooooooblem

dampvarning

When putting smiley face in chat, ava does not smile but makes coughing gesture.

Weird.

I am getting lost of misses, too.

When I repair my weapons, I lose my hotbuttons for them.

I get an error when switching equipment, that the item is busy, and a delay equipping it.

My rifle stock floats into my head when I fire. Recoil is front to back, not side-to-side, braniacs..;)

I have optimized all my drivers, and crashes frequently when hunting.

My armor and clothes decay 2 pecs every time I equip them. FIX THIS FIRST***:mad::mad::mad:

Running with my mouse is difficult after every teleport.

The bank in PA is ugly and has a sauna.

My vigilante loks like a cross between the old star wars stormtrooper* armor and a marshmallow.(*which is really the old movie, cuz the new movies were set before old ones. The old ones happened after the new ones so the "new armor" is actually "the old armor".

Nothing looks like the preview pictures. Everyone I talk to, except the blind and the fanbois, are unhappy with the textures and colors.

My armor and clothes decay 2 pecs every time I equip them.

My calves look REALLY big.

My Queen Stiletto Boots lok like leprechaun shoes with tips that curl up.

Appenetly, I am now supposed to find boots for my armors. I assume you are going to *give* the POE owners boots, so why not the rest of us with complete sets?

I'd like to give more info, but like I said, I crash a lot now.

I will say I like the new ammo buying way and the compact inventory button. Repairing armor with plates is long overdue, but necessary now to avoid the 2pec decay bug. I've heard that armor can now be hot-keyed. That is cool, but again, I have avoided this so as to not fall prey to the 2pec bug.

Getting a VU out "on-time" is secondary to getting it done right. Now the 2pec bug just pisses us off even more...

I'd like to report a bug:

Whenever I change clothes or armour, I seem to be losing some value of the item. It's almost as if you guys are charging me money just for putting on my clothes. But that would be absurde, so I am sure it is just a bug.

Took a trip to PA earlier to check out ND's bank and now I can't stay in the game for more than 10 minutes without a CTD :mad:

Just to add the lag is the worst I've ever known it and I can't even move 10 steps without rubberbanding back again

Last edited:
My Rexley-mesh trademark vest looks like I taken a felt tip and pencilled it on.

My Urban Nomad Black pants are brown.

There is no option for an older face so the closest to my avatar look I can get resembles a seriously ill manga teenager.

My nerve blast suddenly stops hitting mobs unless I keep taking steps backwards.

I have had to pay $20 rl to make my clothes look close to reasonable.

I am being charged a LAG TAX because your servers suck that is so laughable in its absurdity it is better described as ROBBERY.

My quickbar items vanish after repair and have to be reset.

My locker and inventory were either designed by some executive's less than talented 3yr old child or some university is producing cronicly underqualified graduates.

We have Soc chat bug back.

We have a new grey bug.

We are now being charged for OJ's.

We are going to be charged to buy a new piece of armour.

HOPE YOU REALLY HAVE A GOOD PARTY WITH ALL THE CASH YOU'LL MANAGE TO EXTORT TODAY.

I was actully beginning to look forward to this VU when I went to sleep last night.

JUST COME OUT NOW AND TELL US WHAT EXCUSE YOU'RE GOING TO USE TO STEAL MONEY NEXT TIME YOU UPDATE...OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO KEEP THE PED AND NOT LET US LOG IN FOR V9.1?

Erroneous complaint about range of avatar choices, so now withdrawn.

Last edited:
If I put helmet on my hat will unequip, the same goes for the shoes when you equip footguards. Ok the clothes decay, but why force unequiping the clothes when you put on armor?

And armor decay when equiping is also damn stupid, the armor already decays when you get hit, so please if you need the 2 pec only charge it on clothes and not armor FFS

Was MA high when they did this VU? Take away the 2 pec decay! You know what im talking about!

Last edited:
Issue : Bots dont give dodge but evade !!

Clothe decay really sucks btw , Will cost me 150 peds now to have my clothes in their original NICE color !!

When putting smiley face in chat, ava does not smile but makes coughing gesture.

Weird.

LOL That is because our ava's have nothing left to smile about. It's like mine is saying you can't be seriously trying to make me smile! :rolleyes:

Issue : Bots dont give dodge but evade !!

Clothe decay really sucks btw , Will cost me 150 peds now to have my clothes in their original NICE color !!

Bots better get their dodge-giving powers back pretty darn quick for my money.

:yay: You have to spend 50 PED less than I did...gratz.

Think of it as a silent global.

omg pls remove the clothe equip decay!!!

i can honestly say i will quit if they do not remove this decay "bug" clothing decaying is joke...is that honestly part of the VU FFS?

thats it for me

it gets even worse i use defensive skills to pay for my hunting losses and i can report the gain is 40% now

it happened a few VU ago also but got fixed then

dutch saying a donkey dont hit the same stone twice(but MA does and a 3rd/4th time i think)

well i dont post much but ive been playing pe/EU for over 2 years now and i just have to comment on this VU (minus the graphical differences its seems like a Version Down) ok the changing clothes to armor 2 pec thing.....FFS marco and all the people at mindark WHAT WERE YOU THINKING! dont program or come up with ideas to implement while drinking....its a bad plan!
Oh dont forget the incountable times of CTD's ive seen in the 30 minutes i was logged on....i must have seen somewhere from 30-50 of them, how the **** is that possible? maybe testing VU's before releasing them to the public to test would be a good idea..... and as far as realism, why on freaking earth would a bot shoot me in the foot! if anything its gonna be my head! FOOT ARMOR! HA!

/end rant

on a plus note, my armor and most all armors look great!

Status
Back