News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

Looks like MA closed my ticket regarding this. They told me they'd post on the front page when its fixed so they were closing my ticket.

Refused by acquirer.Payment declinedTry again or choose another payment type

Just an updated attempt

This is about week 4 now?

Refused by acquirer.Payment declinedTry again or choose another payment type

Just an updated attempt

This is about week 4 now?

I just added a screenshot of that exact same message to my support case.

I am now locked from logging in to the web page with error code 429

Now try again, i cant buy strongboxes + key. Only key alone with visa. mastercard dont work yet

UPDATE: Only can buy by 10 strongboxes + keys per order.

Since this effects others besides myself , I will post the support response I received today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2021-07-19 13:11 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi BareBones,

Thank you for contacting us.

The past weeks there has been a problem with our payment provider Nets. This issue only affects some customers, and a few who have experienced the issue are now able to deposit again. However, some customers still have problems with depositing and we don't know yet when it will be completely resolved. Nets has confirmed that the issue is on their end and they are looking into how to solve it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

As for paysafe cards, they are still an option to use in the webstore.

Kind regards,
Rose - Entropia Universe Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and thank you Rose / Entropia Support

After weeks of frustration I have finally been able to deposit using the Paysafecard , which I was able to purchase online with Paypal.

There is a restriction using Paypal , that you can only use funds within the Paypal account or usa a linked bank which is linked to Paypal.

There are costs associated with deposit into the Paysafecard , which my total for this round was $3.49 on a $50 deposit.

Mindark stated in my support case that Paysafecard was acceptable in the webstore , but I was only able to use it for direct ped deposit , as there was no option within the webstore to use. So , $50 of course turns into 450 peds after MA takes their cut.

At least I have a way to deposit to keep my new disciple happy.

This is still an issue with one of my Visa cards, tested yesterday

I would like to reiterate. I have tried this on a number of different machines windows and mac. I am always using the same card. Nothing will allow me to purchase from the web shop, except using my mac and safari browser. No other browser on Mac works

I would like to reiterate. I have tried this on a number of different machines windows and mac. I am always using the same card. Nothing will allow me to purchase from the web shop, except using my mac and safari browser. No other browser on Mac works

Only browser that works for me is Avast browser.

Only browser that works for me is Avast browser.
I owe you a Beer! I've been trying to buy ammo packs for ages now and using every browser under the sun. Finally this avast one worked for me. Thank you!

Well, seeing as mastercard is basically rekt. I decided to go ahead with visa. And visa is no issue.

PayPal..... Gone
Mastercard.... Gone
Visa...... Holding on

😂😂😂😂😂

I owe you a Beer! I've been trying to buy ammo packs for ages now and using every browser under the sun. Finally this avast one worked for me. Thank you!
Ohhh , happy to see my ramblings helped someone.

wow lots of different outcomes here. thanks for posting customer support reply

tried 10 box +key with mastercard and no luck

I gave that a shot, but no luck. Can you still not deposit on your normal browser?
Well I was only successful using the Avast browser with the Paysafecard , which i purchased through the pcgamesupply online.

I have now used it 3 separate $50 deposits , which was through my bank account linked to my paypal account.

My current complaint is the fees , $3.49 for each activation fee from Paysafecard , then the $5.00 from Mindark for the deposit.

If you choose this site I have listed , there is also a $385 monthly limit , though I am sure there is a way to expand that if you require more.

Hi,
I made today, at 13:35, with Visa a payment but the keys were not delivered.
Already checked that money was taken from my acc.

Very Cool!
The never ending spin was from my current browser Dissenter. (Created by GAB and blocks everything) only works on 64bit
I used my Vivaldi browser and it went through!
I'm pretty sure there was another issue on top of that that they fixed, as I know I tried it once before.
ROCK ON!!

Not directly related but sort of is.
Box keys cannot be traded - you have to buy from the webshop or not at all.
Likewise universal ammo

I am guessing everybody here knows this bar myself and my friend who were trying to organise a team hunt :(

Not directly related but sort of is.
Box keys cannot be traded - you have to buy from the webshop or not at all.
Likewise universal ammo

I am guessing everybody here knows this bar myself and my friend who were trying to organise a team hunt :(
Yeah I think it’s pretty common knowledge. Sorry you got caught out by it though. There is craftable keys in game but I think the blueprint don’t even exist anymore.

Support says to remove your card from your account and try to add it back... guess what the deposit failed so now I have no card on file :p Enjoy the Migration hofs everyone because I won't get one or anything for that matter as my account logs in to try for daily bonus mission and log off....

Tried removing my cards, then bought keys like a usually do and it suddenly worked. So that might help for some of you as well!

Funny how often this happens. It's not just the payment programming. It's as if a worm is going through the code, rewriting itself as it passes. While using the resources it steals to mine doges or something. Moving around like a like a worm yet looking more like gremlins. Undetectable, because no one is looking.

Tried removing my cards, then bought keys like a usually do and it suddenly worked. So that might help for some of you as well!
Oh didn't think to try it again that way LOL. will do ty! I'M coming for you Longtooth!

I tried that awhile back, but tried again with no luck, Since you enter your details each time for the webshop, it makes sense that this wouldn't really matter for the webshop, but I can confirm there are still issues with depositing directly now too since you need to do that to readd a card.

I already have enough. support tells me to try every 2 hours and does not know when the problem will be solved. how long does it take? 3 months ?

I already have enough. support tells me to try every 2 hours and does not know when the problem will be solved. how long does it take? 3 months ?
Yeah been facing this issue since beginning of May. Ive given up talking with support since its like banging my head against a wall.:banghead:

Back