News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

I'v saved 15% or more by switching to Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments!

Tried removing my cards, then bought keys like a usually do and it suddenly worked. So that might help for some of you as well!
Nope.. shocker - it didn't work.
I could get a CVS or other card and make a deposit but really wanted webshop keys... I like my money to speak louder than words and they aren't fixing it so ... i'm not working harder than they are to spend it.

The other day I bought something from another (game) company and got my debit card rejected, despite having purchased from the same company with the same card before. They offered a number of different ways though, and with Amazon Pay it finally worked, where I have the same card attached. Go figure.

Between the haywire of security measures, political influence and technical hiccups, I'll believe them that it's hard to keep up with every company involved and keep the machines running at all. It's just so infuriating that you as a customer never get to know what's really going on, while you should be treated as the one who controls demand. That, of course, is because you and I at the same time are also the security risk and cannot be trusted with anything, not even with making decisions for yourself. Some days you just want to pack and head for the woods. Then nobody earns any money.

My bank has written to me that they are creating a deeper tiered system regarding any online purchases I make, to stop fraud and others using my cards, and that unless I register for this process (It is not optional :() ALL of my online purchases will be affected and/or stopped come September. Banks across the world usually work in coalition with each other, so my guess is MA are not to blame but the banks themselves are blocking certain things already. I feel annoyed but it appears I have little choice but to jump the hoops my banks now insist upon.

This does not work so far with MasterCard. A month has already passed.
I'm thinking about the topic, if another company had problems with customer payments for more than a month, it would have lost trust for a long time.

And there are still people on the forum who are trying to protect MA. Lol. It's a pathetic sight.:lolup:

Last edited:
My bank has written to me that they are creating a deeper tiered system regarding any online purchases I make, to stop fraud and others using my cards, and that unless I register for this process (It is not optional :() ALL of my online purchases will be affected and/or stopped come September. Banks across the world usually work in coalition with each other, so my guess is MA are not to blame but the banks themselves are blocking certain things already. I feel annoyed but it appears I have little choice but to jump the hoops my banks now insist upon.
Theres some game afoot with the banksters and CC companies. Rumor I am hearing are economic reset level induced crash is coming. Other rumors I have heard include debt jubilee or NESARA/GESARA or QFS (quantum financial system) ( I don't believe this rumor btw) but I do believe the USD days are numbered. Hyperinflation and economic hardship for sure (got the post on hyperinflation btw). Some banks are refusing deposits (figure that one out) and there's negative interest rates.

I think the fraud the CC companies are trying to frontrun is the inability to pay default because of economic hardship or war. They know something is coming.

Mindark take notice of two things only.
  1. Deposits decreasing
  2. Withdrawals increasing
If you cant deposit, they don't care, it is very likely you will face the same problem if you try and withdraw.

What you put on the forum - well that will probably get deleted. Your conscience will decide on whether to even bother next time.

Sadly, many active players dont have much of a conscience and many have the instincts and morals of a second hand car salesman. 🚗

Viva Entropia! :drink:

How did it ever come to this? :(

1. Deposits decreasing
If you cant deposit, they don't care, it is very likely you will face the same problem if you try and withdraw.

What you put on the forum - well that will probably get deleted. Your conscience will decide on whether to even bother next time.

Sadly, many active players dont have much of a conscience and many have the instincts and morals of a second hand car salesman. 🚗

Viva Entropia! :drink:

Exactly.
The main signs of a dying project:
-Hiding Online
The planets are empty in general and the auction on other planets is dead
-Support is not working well
My friends talk about unanswered tickets or closing without an answer. Some of my tickets have been hanging for several weeks
-Problems with depositing / withdrawing funds
The problem is not solved with the deposit more than month. There is a massive withdrawal of savings from the game.
This is my personal experience and these signs were the same everywhere.

Think about it, is it worth wasting time? If MA is silent as a dumb guy, then what should the players do?

-Problems with depositing / withdrawing funds
The problem is not solved with the deposit more than month. There is a massive withdrawal of savings from the game.
Even I cannot deposit or buy boxes i do dissagree about qouted. Dont spread miss informations, there is no problem with withdrawing of funds.
For other things there is difentley problem and lack of communication. Even if cards doesnt work they should find altetnative ways for depo or buying boxes.

Even I cannot deposit or buy boxes i do dissagree about qouted. Dont spread miss informations, there is no problem with withdrawing of funds.
For other things there is difentley problem and lack of communication. Even if cards doesnt work they should find altetnative ways for depo or buying boxes.
That's why I wrote that my opinion is based on personal experience and the experience of friends in the game.
In the last time, transactions with the withdrawal of funds are stuck. While this is not a mass phenomenon, but you should be careful.

1. Deposits decreasing
This company, like many today, only consider the bottom line. The CEO and his little dog could care less as long as they gain MU on the investment that is Entropia. High player attrition, current player cannibalism and all the asinine antics of this dynamic system should clearly show the trend of the game. We the players (those deeply vested) can’t turn away until they turn off the lights. Complaining doesn’t matter because the bottom line is all that matters and the players will pay no matter how they are treated. We all deserve what we accept.

That's why I wrote that my opinion is based on personal experience and the experience of friends in the game.
In the last time, transactions with the withdrawal of funds are stuck. While this is not a mass phenomenon, but you should be careful.
So I will say my experience than. 5 time withdraw without single problem.

Withdrawals are having no trouble at all unless you or your friends are up to no good. I get it, maybe you are frustrated with the game and want to talk it down, but making up blatant lies is not the way to go about it. There are lots of other, legit reasons (like MA's unwillingness to fix webshop) which do not require embellishment.

Last edited:
Withdrawals are having no trouble at all unless you or your friends are up to no good. I get it, maybe you are frustrated with the game and want to talk it down, but making up blatant lies is not the way to go about it.
I repeat once again, my post is based solely on my experience. There is no need to invent ghostly thoughts here, why this is happening so. I can only say that my friends and I play exclusively within the framework of the agreement.
Along with your experience, I can also say about your experience that you are lying about uninterrupted withdrawals and deposits, so as not to destroy the fragile brains of new players.
Capichi?

I am curious now. What means stuck? Did you got any explanation or what?

I am curious now. What means stuck? Did you got any explanation or what?
Sure.
From 2019 to 2021, I had 7 transfers for different amounts that came to my bank without any problems. I have waiting for the last transfer for 4 months already. My friends have a similar situation, many translations have been successful and the last one is still on the way.
I can't disclose the details, but this concerns transactions between banks in some countries and when it will be resolved, I am not given a clear answer.
I would wait for some more time, but I am discouraged by the broken deposit system. This makes me think that MA is not doing as well as you all think.
Two words: I am an active player, but recently I have been alarmed by a lot of details in the work of MA.

Sure.
From 2019 to 2021, I had 7 transfers for different amounts that came to my bank without any problems. I have waiting for the last transfer for 4 months already. My friends have a similar situation, many translations have been successful and the last one is still on the way.
I can't disclose the details, but this concerns transactions between banks in some countries and when it will be resolved, I am not given a clear answer.
I would wait for some more time, but I am discouraged by the broken deposit system. This makes me think that MA is not doing as well as you all think.
Two words: I am an active player, but recently I have been alarmed by a lot of details in the work of MA.
Indeed I find your posts interesting on several ways. Yes, on first place I agree that MA is slow in solving issuses.
Other thing is that you cannot explain in detailes problems with withdraw. Yes it always had sometimes problem with domestic banks but it was always resolved good. Second thing I find you are new on forum and i cannot find you on tracker. I find this interresting that most of these kind of complaints are players like you, very unknown. At the end no need for futher discussion, time will show who is right and who is not. All the best.

Sure.
Just read the financial report and you will see that it's fine. 33% of players values are accounted as debt and they have ok numbers. It's nothing new that a withdrawal takes 4months especially around the Swedish 1mobth summer vacation. Sorry for the off topic.

I get it, maybe you are frustrated with the game and want to talk it down, but making up blatant lies is not the way to go about it. There are lots of other, legit reasons (like MA's unwillingness to fix webshop) which do not require embellishment.

Legit reason? Educate yourself on the source of that issue, then refer back to your own advice. You like to blow up false claims when you're inconvenienced, but turn around and tell someone else not to do that.

Well. August 10 and shop/deposits do not work to this day.
Well, who else would dare to tell me that the company is doing well? Please don't defend MA here.
Any company that respects clients will solve problems within a day.

It's been more than two months, but the hamsters still believe in a miracle. Give an example of the most terrible company that did not have a payment function for more than a month? Even the most terrible scam will accept money to its account for the rest of its days *lol*

Well. August 10 and shop/deposits do not work to this day.
Well, who else would dare to tell me that the company is doing well? Please don't defend MA here.

It's been more than two months, but the hamsters still believe in a miracle. Give an example of the most terrible company that did not have a payment function for more than a month? Even the most terrible scam will accept money to its account for the rest of its days *lol*
Been going on since May so thats 3 months now :ROFLMAO: . Had to open a new bank account with Visa card to depo.:banghead:

Then you take that quote and take it up with your bank to better improve their integration with the 3-D secure protocol. It was never MA's problem to fix, or were you expecting them to phone everyone's bank and complain on their behalf?

Then you take that quote and take it up with your bank to better improve their integration with the 3-D secure protocol. It was never MA's problem to fix, or were you expecting them to phone everyone's bank and complain on their behalf?
I think it's a problem on MAs end though, at least a part. I was unable to purchase for a few months, tried everything, except removing my card from my account and try again, which helped.

Legit reason? Educate yourself on the source of that issue, then refer back to your own advice. You like to blow up false claims when you're inconvenienced, but turn around and tell someone else not to do that.
I was going to say something, but decided to not feed the troll. Damn it. I fed it. We were secretly hoping that you would not notice this thread, and just stay put in the other one. It's almost time to create a Crabby-free zone.

Last edited:
I was going to say something, but decided to not feed the troll. Damn it. I fed it. We were secretly hoping that you would not notice this thread, and just stay put in the other one. It's almost time to create a Crabby-free zone.

The same way you secretly send me those love letters? If you put the tip of your thumb and index finger together you would see how much value your words have in any situation. Currently you use one to point fingers at all the wrong people, and the other to sit on.

You lack any sort of composure, don't act level headed only when everyone else is watching. ;)

funny how some people say the same thing all the time...

You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content

...over and over and over again.

I think it's a problem on MAs end though, at least a part. I was unable to purchase for a few months, tried everything, except removing my card from my account and try again, which helped.

If you continue to deposit issue free using the web shop then it only means your bank has adjusted accordingly.

If you look at the statistics on adoption rates of 3-D secure amongst banks all over the world, you will see why a good portion of the people having issues are within the USA. If you look how absolutely no-one is having issues with the in game deposit interface while being able to understand that it isn't using the 3-D secure protocol like its browser counterpart you will begin to connect those dots. If you look at how other people across the internet have the same issue regarding 3-D secure not related to Entropia it should become far more clear.

If you understand that MA wants people to buy the non-liquid universal ammo, that one will most likely lose money on after cycling. It doesn't make any sense at all that MA would let this continue as long as it has if they were responsible.

The only part on MA's end is choosing to use such protocol for those deposits, for what ever reason they do and I can only imagine it is to protect themselves. Which is not at all unreasonable.

Any kind of hate I got from saying this is fine. After all It all originated by weak minded thought processes consisting of appearance, group, and blame biases. As well as conviction and confirmation biases, which are the two saddest of them all.

Neglecting information that contradicts what they want to believe. And given that, I'm only going to assume they themselves looked into it themselves in an attempt to discredit me only to find out they couldnt which is where the conviction sinks in. So much energy put into believing one is right, now... too deep in the hole some dug themselves in to climb out to admit they are wrong. There is no evidence to suggest it is MA's fault after looking at the facts in a clear minded approach.

I don't need to pretend anyone is in the right just to maintain a friendly image and to be open to friendship opportunities built on a false foundation. I can't do that. It is not in my interest. That is asking to be dragged down. I don't want anything from such people, nor their opinion. It doesnt matter to me from them. A few months ago I spent a weekend thinking it was MA's fault, and waited until the next without solution. Knowing what I know now, to continue to believe that is the case would be total ignorance.

Back