News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

If you continue to deposit issue free using the web shop then it only means your bank has adjusted accordingly.
I highly doubt that the bank fixed it the same second i tried it. Like i tried it, didn't work, removed card from MA account and retry, went thru. That to me is a MA problem.

The problem is still there though
I know and haven't played migration at all pretty much because of it. However everytime I get a notification about this thread it involves a certain person saying how the problem doesn't exist and it's our fault or something along those lines. I guess I have to block said person and thread notifications. Never blocked anyone on this forum in 10+ years in game..

I have tried on Wednesday again to add a card , purchase through webshop and just deposit directly with my cards , to no avail.

I would appreciate the thread run till there is a solution to this issue , other than the paysafecard I am currently using instead.

FYI, I had used a CVS gift card before and that worked well - 5$ fee of course, but pretty simple

FYI, I had used a CVS gift card before and that worked well - 5$ fee of course, but pretty simple
I will try this , but still doesn't solve my problem to buy keys.

Bumpp. Still doesnt work.

I was successful . Today I purchased items from the Webshop. I used a Visa Debit card linked to a separate account I use solely for EU deposits.
So its working again for me \o/

I was successful . Today I purchased items from the Webshop. I used a Visa Debit card linked to a separate account I use solely for EU deposits.
So its working again for me \o/
The visa is working. It's mastercard that is rekt. And for some in the world that is the only card they have.
I gave up waiting for mastercard to be fixed and just decided to use a visa card

It's a shame we now have lost 2 out of 3 main options for depositing

I also tried with Mastercard as I prefer the safety of Mastercard when shopping online but it doesn't work.. visa is working for me. I guess it's no biggie to use that for entropia that I trust but they should put all their resources on this issue. Missing out on customers depo must be critical for their balance if they keep it like this for months.

I can deposit w/o no problem either with visa or master

An update to my support case.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi BareBones,

Thank you for the update.

Due to vacation time, updates about this issue have been limited and we have no answer yet to why your deposit attempts, and several others, are being declined due to "Technical error". We will provide an update when the situation changes.

Kind regards,
Rose - Entropia Universe Support

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also attempted to purchase peds using CVS gift cards , which are listed on the deposit page , and was not successful.

Last edited:
Its just plain stupid at this point that this issue has persisted for close to 4 months now. I had to legit open a new bank account so that i could have a VISA card issued that works for web shop.

wow ty for the response Bones - that's insane! sorry you got CVS and it didn't work.

Its just plain stupid at this point that this issue has persisted for close to 4 months now. I had to legit open a new bank account so that i could have a VISA card issued that works for web shop.
The problem was never unique to Mastercard. If someone goes out and picks just any bank with a Visa card they might be disappointed. But you went out and did something for yourself and it worked out for you. So good on you.

The problem was never unique to Mastercard. If someone goes out and picks just any bank with a Visa card they might be disappointed. But you went out and did something for yourself and it worked out for you. So good on you.
Yes, but most of problems were with mastercard users.

Sad, migration is almost over and no pew pew for me.

You completely missed the point but ok
you are still here? wonderful... glad you are the master of all knowledge and know everything. sorry i'm stupid and don't know exactly what you think is best and I go do it right away.

you are still here? wonderful... glad you are the master of all knowledge and know everything. sorry i'm stupid and don't know exactly what you think is best and I go do it right away.

Werent you gonna block me? Or you just say things and not actually do anything? I figured. Thats what still has you in this situation.

Anyway again, switching to VISA will not solve your problem if the bank is not onboard with it. ;)

Before someone comes saying "I got a visa card and it still broken"

I dont see any problem with what i said, if you have a problem with me thats fine cause all it is is your problem. Not mine.

Last edited:
Werent you gonna block me? Or you just say things and not actually do anything? I figured. Thats what still has you in this situation.

Anyway again, switching to VISA will not solve your problem if the bank is not onboard with it. ;)

I dont see any problem with what i said, if you have a problem with me thats fine cause all it is is your problem. Not mine.

The communication I had with my bank , is the transaction is not even seen on their end.

I live tested this with my bank on the phone , waiting to see what the transaction looked like on their end.

They were under the impression it was the clearing house used on MindArk's end.

Totally incorect. Tried 3 banks. First bank mastercard doesnt work. Second bank maestro and mastercard doesnt work but visa from same bank, connected to forign currency worked.
Used my wife prepaid visa and it worked. Her mastercard doesnt work.
Best,

Totally incorect.
Yeah? Explain this then...

unufain8: I can deposit w/o no problem either with visa or master
And explain why I had the same issue with Visa too while you're at it.
Explain how I was able to use master also.
Explain why others with Visa have the same error appear.

mastercard doesnt work but visa from same bank
Let me give you an example, Ally Bank uses Mastercard for their debit cards. When they did have a credit card it was Visa, BUT it was merely their name plastered onto the card, the real work was being handled by another bank (TD Bank). So technically was not the same bank. :) It comes to no surprise TD Bank's debit card is also Visa. I don't see why a bank would have both at the same time. What else you got? Is MA out to get you now? lol

What you're saying doesn't add up, try again :)

Yeah? Explain this then...

unufain8: I can deposit w/o no problem either with visa or master
And explain why I had the same issue with Visa too while you're at it.
Explain how I was able to use master also.
Explain why others with Visa have the same error appear.

Let me give you an example, Ally Bank uses Mastercard for their debit cards. When they did have a credit card it was Visa, BUT it was merely their name plastered onto the card, the real work was being handled by another bank (TD Bank). So technically was not the same bank. :) It comes to no surprise TD Bank's debit card is also Visa. I don't see why a bank would have both at the same time. What else you got? Is MA out to get you now? lol

What you're saying doesn't add up, try again :)
Dude, I am giving you example what happened. A most of users of MS complained.
Something has to be fixed definetley no mather on which side. Me as customer did report to MA since my cards are not working only with them. I do not care what is behind and I dont want. We need proper customer service regarding this matter and thats all. If MS doesnt work some other ways shlould be made.
Anyhow all discussion between you, me and other is pointless since we cannot do anything except adapt to current situation.
All the best.

Wow, support told me it wasn't broken ROFL

delete

Last edited:

what do you want me to do..

Last edited:
On a brighter note, my webshop payment on my Mastercard finally went through even though it hadn't been working all summer. Looks like there was progress somewhere. Hopefully that means it works for everyone else, so it's worth checking.

Edit: Nevermind, I tried it a second time and it did not work, refused by aquirer again.

Edit 2: It worked on the third try now. Still better than nothing at all.

Last edited:
MindArk has continuous communication with Nets trying to solve this issue. As of now, Nets have informed us that it’s not only MindArk that has these technical issues but other companies using Nets as well.

If you are experiencing problems using our webshop, any information you can provide for us is valuable information and can help in order to try and speed up the process. Valuable information such as which country your bank is based, which card you are using, when you first experienced issues with our webshop, and what kind of error message you are getting or anything else related to this incident is important information you can share in a support case at https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/.

While card payments are very complex with several involved parties, MindArk has noticed that these steps can help for the payment to go through:

1. Try a different web browser (Chrome appears to be most successful).
2. Turn off any AdBlock or similar (for example uBlock).
3. Check that you are up to date with your card’s authorization system. It is possible you need to download an application from your bank to authorize your card, which is needed in our webshop.

We apologize for the inconvenience to everyone affected by this issue.

Back