News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

It is possible you need to download an application from your bank to authorize your card, which is needed in our webshop.

This is a thing ?

Please provide an example of this , and thank you My for getting involved.

This is a thing ?

yes the bank/credit card provider has an app now .....that is needed for the 2 factor authorization ...which is now mandatory for online payments in europe

Eddie

yes the bank/credit card provider has an app now .....that is needed for the 2 factor authorization ...which is now mandatory for online payments in europe

Eddie

Checked with my bank , they do not require it for payments.

Earlier I stated that the CVS pharmacy gift card would not work as stated on the entropia deposit site.

I decided to again try this card , and success.

There must be a delay for funds to be added to this gift card , but it does work for buying ped , though not in the webshop.

Last edited:

Eddie
I checked into this with my credit card (Citi), and they only provide that option (3-D secure) for commercial accounts, not personal cards. I was thinking that was what was causing issues this summer, but I guess not since it works for me now.

Ty you so much for replying My!
Most constructive clear communication we've had in a bit on this tread at least. Much appreciated.

This is a thing ?

Please provide an example of this , and thank you My for getting involved.
In Sweden, if you put in the number on your card on a website to purchase an item, one has to approve the transaction in either their bank app or an app connected to the bank before it goes through. Unsure how this works in other countries, but that is the level of security in Sweden. If your country/bank also uses this kind of system it's good to double-check and see if the app is updated and working.

In Sweden, if you put in the number on your card on a website to purchase an item, one has to approve the transaction in either their bank app or an app connected to the bank before it goes through. Unsure how this works in other countries, but that is the level of security in Sweden. If your country/bank also uses this kind of system it's good to double-check and see if the app is updated and working.
Same here in Spain. Or at least my 3 different banks that I used. Always with Phone APP validation.

Checked with my bank , they do not require it for payments.
A partial copy from first page from this thread

While 3D Secure and two-factor authentication have become mandatory for all payments in Europe, some international card payments still fail due to issues related to 3D Secure. MindArk recommends that all customers that experience problems with their Visa/Mastercard purchases on the https://account.entropiauniverse.com website to verify with their card issuer that the card can be used for international payments, and that 3D Secure is enabled for the card.

-->if you live in the U.S or another countries which is not in Europe...you might dont need those things, but when you want to buy stuff from a webshop from Mindark(which is in Europe) its def. needed.

gl,
Eddie

Last edited:
It started to work for me.

It's working for my two MasterCard plastics. Hope it works for the rest of you :D

my guess is it will just magically start working again now that vacation is over, and you will see strong box keys in the tt any day.

what do you want me to do..

Don't do anything you don't want to do. No hoops, nothing. You can wait and your bank should adjust, when? that's up to them and their priorities. However if depositing is important to you, and you don't want to have to deal with this again in perhaps a few years... Consider a bank that has 3-D Secure on check. On their priority list.

Wow a positive comment from Crabby. Thanks m8

I would like to report that my Mastercard linked to my bank has finally worked , as well as my wifes as well.

Though I wont close my support till i know its gonna stick.

And this was done without 2 factor authentication , so I guess that wasn't the "Thing".

I would like to report that my Mastercard linked to my bank has finally worked , as well as my wifes as well.

Though I wont close my support till i know its gonna stick.

And this was done without 2 factor authentication , so I guess that wasn't the "Thing".
And you were able to buy keys in the webshop now ??? or you only mean the registration on the website ?
.)if i buy something in the U.S. i dont need the 2fa ...but for the webshop i do... good that it works for you..
.)if you still cant buy keys from the shop...you cant tell..that this thing is/was the thing then ..right ? i hope you find it then ...

Last edited:
And you were able to buy keys in the webshop now ??? or you only mean the registration on the website ?
.)if i buy something in the U.S. i dont need the 2fa ...but for the webshop i do... good that it works for you..
.)if you still cant buy keys from the shop...you cant tell..that this thing is/was the thing then ..right ? i hope you find it then ...

Webshop is working for me now and nothing has changed with my cards , no 2fa or anything else.

I think this entire issue was with Mindarks payment provider as my bank had stated.

Just happy it's working again.

I tried again - it's been awhile and no luck still. Thought other's success would mean it would work :(

It still does not work in Spain with mastercard, but now the last thing is: I tried to deposit and I got a beautiful screen where it reminds me of the 3d secure, with visa and mastercard and NO BUTTON to be able to press and try the payment ... and seconds more late, every time I try to enter the account section to login, it says page not available, HTTP error 429 ... is it happening to someone else right now?

Trying to depo now, goes to the 3d-secure page and then nothing to click after...

Trying to depo now, goes to the 3d-secure page and then nothing to click after...
yes... and later, i am blocked with error http 429, multiples attemp to enter... like a brute-force atack?? is very strange... and if i cant enter in my account, i cant put a support case... :(

VPN's work. Just throwing that out there

Well, i can enter again and... now?

index.php

where are the buttons?... very curious this fail now, when Gold Rush is near to start...

Spoke to their live support, just said it's currently broken and for me to try again later.

I"m so amazed this is still happening.. MA is seperated from money NOoOoOoOoO!

still doesn't work. what is AMAZING Is there was a live chat support and I got 2 people respond and try and help me. Nothing worked of course, but wow live support!

Honestly, I gave up trying. It's a shame to hear it is still not fixed. My last support case about it was closed without a response. It does not feel right to me to chase after people to give them my money. If they don't want it, I won't stress over it.

I had issues with saved cards. but it worked if i removed it and added it again. This might help somebody out. I deposited this morning

I had issues with saved cards. but it worked if i removed it and added it again. This might help somebody out. I deposited this morning
you purchased something on web shop or deposited through game ?

still doesn't work. what is AMAZING Is there was a live chat support and I got 2 people respond and try and help me. Nothing worked of course, but wow live support!

If they dont want your money, give it to a company that does.

Back