LÖL @ Vigilante market

Mind sharing what they are for those people who aren't home/at work?

As I said in another post, players will hoard all the armour sets, as MA will likely run through every single set.

Actually reducing available amour is the best solution to stop you hunting. It's like MA putting sticky tape over the coin slot on a fruit machine.

I did consider buying some adjusted nem recently, although the bonus "ring" type protection on the items in auction appeared to be bounded by "sets". I thought I'm not buying single armour parts if it don't work, once I've put a set together.

Oh well hours of pet skilling to do, so...... whatever.

Rick

Mind sharing what they are for those people who aren't home/at work?

Vigilantes is mean and their guns shoot way to fast, the fact there is a market for them is just sick, bad sick, it's bad sick I have to say bad sick, round and round....i'l tell you why.

Vigilantes is mean and their guns shoot way to fast, the fact there is a market for them is just sick, bad sick, it's bad sick I have to say bad sick, round and round....i'l tell you why.

The reason Vigi armour originally devalued so much, as it was the one of the most expensive armours to use.

Now all see why mindark start dropping armors at last couple months ? :laugh:

I'm pretty new still..can anyone tell me where to find the Imperial Guard/Liason Atwell to begin the vigilante missions?

Vigilante armor is now upgradable.

I got a full set, unused for years and even a spare helmet......

Maybe I should sell it instead of letting it gather dust, lol.

Decisions decisions, lol.

I got a full set, unused for years and even a spare helmet......

Maybe I should sell it instead of letting it gather dust, lol.

Decisions decisions, lol.

i wish you had an extra pair of footguards, my old school set is missing feet :(

Back