L Bps not dropping?

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
Hey all

I haven't looted a single (L) bp since the update. Has anyone else?

Rgds

Ace

5k clicks on Attachment Gizmo's. Nothing. Can easily get 1 with a few clicks.

Posted in the other thread but since the 2 are intimately related, I will also post it here:

The Could Not Execute message is due to the loot system trying to drop a limited blueprint but not being able to for some reason... If you pay attention, you will realize that limited blueprints no longer are dropping since the last VU.

MindArk broke something when they made all limited blueprints stackable, now they just cannot drop anymore. The error message stops the crafting machine.

I think there is still a problem with limited bp drops in crafting runs, can anyone else confirm? It seems to have gone down by an order of magnitude?

Maybe this is intentional?

MA, thoughts?

Rgds

Ace

It's a new feature.
L BP's don't drop anymore from crafting.
Instead they now drop from shooting sleips/quads in space :thumbup:

It's a new feature.
L BP's don't drop anymore from crafting.
Instead they now drop from shooting sleips/quads in space :thumbup:

ROLF!

but i really got no bp after new upgrades... i think to stop crafting. is anyone got L bp during last 2 days?

ROLF!

but i really got no bp after new upgrades... i think to stop crafting. is anyone got L bp during last 2 days?

I only did a 500 click run while busy on EP2 to test if welding wire bps were dropping... I got none where I'd normally get one or two. = also stopping any crafting. Any word from Ludvig yet anywhere on 'the bigger picture!'?

Ill also throw in there that boosted prints seem to have changed. Many I know were boosted aren't listing as boosted and at least some that that are flagged, do not click out as if they were boosted especially with no blueprints dropping....

This pretty much seals the deal for me, if they cannot maintain a sense security in crafting this game is done for me. Now to decide whether to just tt the entirety of my account (in which I still walk away very happy) or try to unload some of it.

This pretty much seals the deal for me, if they cannot maintain a sense security in crafting this game is done for me. Now to decide whether to just tt the entirety of my account (in which I still walk away very happy) or try to unload some of it.

Can I have that biogenesis skill I stopped bidding on then please? It was you, wasn't it?
Ok, joking - don't want to be a vulture...

You've been here a looong time and have had your successes, as you have said. I know that for many people it is not even a rushed decision - our minds on this must have now matured into some of the best wines and cheeses in the world! ;):eyecrazy:
Maybe I'm still in this for the ever-increasing sense of irony and black humour - and a sense that it doesn't really matter so much here in what is, after all, a virtual world, as opposed to so much RL I can do nothing about.

Anyway, MA, can we have some info please, pretty pretty please about the current state of 'repairs' for this almighty ****-up?

I only did a 500 click run while busy on EP2 to test if welding wire bps were dropping... I got none where I'd normally get one or two. = also stopping any crafting. Any word from Ludvig yet anywhere on 'the bigger picture!'?

I did a test like this yesterday evening and got similar results with EP1. Something's definitely broken with crafting. Also, I still can't merge all stacks in my storage if there are blueprints in there, I gotta move out the BPs then click merge all stacks.

Since the fix, being going afk 24/7 like I normally do, and the WW bps seem to be dropping at normal rates for me.

Since the fix, being going afk 24/7 like I normally do, and the WW bps seem to be dropping at normal rates for me.

What planet were you crafting on?

this issued affected limited BP only. No drops from L bp, unlimited can work well or not very well. Is anyone can confirm that get any L bp in last 24h with crafting L items?

1500 cliks ep2 0 L bp

Ill also throw in there that boosted prints seem to have changed. Many I know were boosted aren't listing as boosted and at least some that that are flagged, do not click out as if they were boosted especially with no blueprints dropping....

Gimmie your good hunting stuff! I will keep it nice and warm!! :)

Get yourself a coffee and a marlboro!

Just had an L BP drop, EP Recycle 3 16 clicks.
But the drop rate on L BP's does seem quite reduced.

Just had an L BP drop, EP Recycle 3 16 clicks.
But the drop rate on L BP's does seem quite reduced.

I'm sure its due to so many more people crafting due to the event, spreading same amount of bps out over 10x as many people clicking

I'm sure its due to so many more people crafting due to the event, spreading same amount of bps out over 10x as many people clicking

Highly unlikely, like everything in this universe, it probably has a percentage chance of a drop. The number of people clicking makes no difference to that.

Rgds

Ace

Same drop rate, but a lot more people trying to get those boosted BPs.

My uninformed guess...

Decided to find out for myself if limited blueprints are dropping again or not, so I splurged and did a couple of crafting runs on Armor Tech Gizmos (which were a big loss btw, about 500 PED loss in a matter of a couple hours...):

Armor Tech Gizmo 6:
limited_drops.jpg

Limited Blueprints looted:
- Predator Arm Guards: 1 click
- Luna Arm Guards: 5 clicks
- Luna Helmet: 2 clicks

Armor Tech Gizmo 7:
limited_drops_2.jpg

Limited Blueprints looted:
- Orca Arm Guards: 3 clicks
- Serum Harness: 1 click
- eMINE PG/FG: 4 clicks

So yes, limited blueprints are dropping, but it seems like it's just the boosted blueprints that are dropping. I should have gotten some AP-xx armor plate BPs in these runs but got none. Maybe because they are not boosted blueprints? Also it seems to me that the number of clicks on the blueprints I did get was really low, but this is probably intentional.

Now that boosted blueprints are labeled as such, they will be much more in demand and I imagine that markup on them probably will rise far beyond what it is now. Now when you also consider the fact that these boosted blueprints now drop with far fewer clicks then they used to, it's plain to see that we are headed for a completely different crafting landscape where some cycling lots and stacking these over time will be the object. Perhaps this will help divest some of the EP 4 condition clicking, only time will tell...

Legends

When (L) clicks like orca, emine ect have been stashed away in storage and people start clicking them finally, those clicks get reintroduced back into the pool, so this may be all we are seeing after the 1st few hours of patch.....Seems to be not the same still.

Back