LA#33 : Biohazard Zone

Angel

Alpha
Society
cK Coat Killers
Angel Shadow Heart
BioV2.jpg

Services : 2 Shopkeepers with stocks of Light/Medium Energy Cells and Light/Medium BLP Cells.
Public Event System is " ON "
PVP System is " OFF " (This can be turned of via request if you wish to host an event)

Have fun and enjoy the land! :D

Hunting and Mining Tax reduced to 4%!!

Alot of new and L weapons dropping !CB5s are dropping (BLP Opalo), Sildeks(Rocket Launcher)

Knight Foot Guards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice - will be hunting there soon.

Any plans for a shopkeeper??

Nice one! I love maffoids!

I can guarantee you will see me there :thumbup:

There are already 2 hard working Shopkeepers ready to sell you ammunition :handgun:

loots are great theyre soc mate got a 1890ped hof and 3 globals a few days ago on one of his hunts :D

and i got one yesterday :) first time i profited in a while actually :p

finally a nice spawn of high level maffs :)

went there last night, globaled, all good!!

was cool will be back there tonight! clan warlords just in my reach, at a push with wind behind me :D

plenty of em to kill.

Angel said:
There are already 2 hard working Shopkeepers ready to sell you ammunition :handgun:

Nice, I'll definately be heading that way real soon :)

woah, very nice, will make sure to drop by when I am done with the mob I am working on atm :D

nice, those Maffoids are just some nasty f*ckers compared to Feffs...

Nice hunting area, and very nice AD I must add...well done :girl:

550-560 Clan Warlord, Champions and they hit average of 30-60

Update: Tax reduced 4.9>4.5

I'm wondering if you guys and gals would like to see a wider range of Maffoid maturity, instead of just raiders,warlords, champions and clan warlords. I know that the spawn is mostly champions and clan warlords and that might be too tough to handle for most. I'm thinking of changing the maturity levels. I really would like to hear suggestions from the community first so fire away ;)

Angel said:
Update: Tax reduced 4.9>4.5

I'm wondering if you guys and gals would like to see a wider range of Maffoid maturity, instead of just raiders,warlords, champions and clan warlords. I know that the spawn is mostly champions and clan warlords and that might be too tough to handle for most. I'm thinking of changing the maturity levels. I really would like to hear suggestions from the community first so fire away ;)

No no, for the love of god, please keep it as it is :)
Maffoids in other sizes can be found easily on Eudoria, these sizes are rare/unique/perfect :p

can they drop anything better than foxtrot?

Was welcomed with a small global there last night. Would keep things how they are.

Good-looking ad, nice promotion, good info. These are the earmarks of a well-managed LA and thoughtful LA manager! I will hunt there...

I look forward to some events and contests to sweeten the pot.

I wonder if my Pixie/2A/Fap-50 rig would work...hmmm....

Frigid said:
Good-looking ad, nice promotion, good info. These are the earmarks of a well-managed LA and thoughtful LA manager! I will hunt there...

I look forward to some events and contests to sweeten the pot.

I wonder if my Pixie/2A/Fap-50 rig would work...hmmm....

Totally depends on the weaponry chosen to slay these beauties

Update: Added scanned Maffoid stats.

do you have elites there also, or do you just wish u had? ;)

do you have elites there also, or do you just wish u had?

No, I'm only using the word, "Elite" to describe the maturity. I didn't want to call em, High End/Lvl Maffs, Big Maffs, or Uber Maffs...hmm I think you get my drift ;)

Angel said:
No, I'm only using the word, "Elite" to describe the maturity. I didn't want to call em, High End/Lvl Maffs, Big Maffs, or Uber Maffs...hmm I think you get my drift ;)

True, elites sounds more.. elite ^^

Biohazard

w00t! You will see me there tonight. I've been wondering where they are hiding...

--DB

I did a few k peds amo here sunday, really enjoyed it for a skilling ground. I would suggest renaming this LA ' FAP28-Land' I had to leave when I got to heavy with them, was a little disapointed in the item drops but still I'll be going back again soon :)

btw you may need to restock your Med Laser cells

also a little note for anyone hunting there, take some timeout from your hunt to help any noobies who get stuck :)

Updated LA info.

Got a 144 ped Clan Warlord here today, thankyou Angel for the great LA, nice density and spawn levels. :)

LA Update : Hunting and mining tax reduced to 4%.

Back