LA04::Atrax Park Official Thread

neomaven

Old Alpha
Flerin neomaven Flerinson
Atrax Park (OLA #4)

Current Settings: 4 DNAs: Young - Old Alphas (occasional Prowlers and Stalkers)

Minerals: Narcanisum, Copper, Zinc, Oil, Garcen, Gold

Taxes: Hunting 5.0%, Mining 5.0%

Recent Atrax Loots: 2 DOA Foerippers, several DOA Strikehammers, ML-35

Also, feel free to run events here, as the events scheduling is public! To create an event, go to the landarea claim rod at 20173x10368.

Happy hunting and mining!

[br]LA 04 and LA 05, Click to enlarge[/br]
**EDIT** Lowered Taxes, updated LA info. Oct. 1

Last edited:
Getting to Atrax Park

1. Teleport to Nate Valley
2a. Walk north :) (Very short walk)

OR

2b. 1 Lesser TP Chip jump north to the center of the LA

TP Chip option is often less desirable, since MA loves to swarm incoming TP jumpers, especially with "swarming" mobs like Atrax. However, if you have good armor, this is a good way to skill evade/avoid :)

Will it lagg less? :) Its a perfect land, and ive spent alot of time there, but sometimes the lag makes me run away from there. :)

Congratz Neo :) :beerchug:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This is a very good land indeed.
Best of luck to you :)

Akoz said:
This is a very good land indeed.
Best of luck to you :)

Thanks for the kind words Akoz :)

You have been a total gentlemen throughout the whole transaction. I am glad to have met you and done business with you, and I look forward to working together in the future!

Gratz on the purchase!

Went there a couple of hours ago and they kicked my arse! :D Off the two I did kill it was pretty good looting!
Once I complete my Jaguar set, I will be back! :girl:

PINKY said:
Gratz on the purchase!

Went there a couple of hours ago and they kicked my arse! :D Off the two I did kill it was pretty good looting!
Once I complete my Jaguar set, I will be back! :girl:

Thanks for visiting Pinky, and glad to hear you got some decnt loots!

Nice purchase! Gratz!

I get my butt chomped on every time I'm through there solo. :eek:
Great team hunting playground!

Looking forward to see what changes you might decide on...

ow cool, you going to be needing dung? are you going to make the land non pvp?

dargonstar said:
ow cool, you going to be needing dung? are you going to make the land non pvp?

Dargon, the land area is not PVP, and I assume most atrax hunters/miners prefer things that way.

As for dung, thanks for the offer, but I am all set.

Atrax Park

UPDATE:

I have lowered the density 1 notch on 3 of the 4 DNAs. This will result in less lag when there are 50 red dots on radar, as wll as decreasing the swarming a bit. You should still have 5 or more juicy Atrax on radar at all times :)

Also, I have lowered the maturity on one of the DNAs to mix in a few more mid-maturity mobs.

As always, I welcome any suggestions to make this LA the perfect place for Atrax hunting!

Best of luck, I'll be on the look out for Atrax globals and hOFs!

neomaven

Land info says new contest 9/1. Any details?

Centech said:
Land info says new contest 9/1. Any details?

Seconded - I was huntng there last night - Nice place:D

But as Centech says, there is a message in the land info that says that a competition has been running for 3 days - any details??

Mr Neomavin Sir, WHAT COMPETITION??

LA says there is a competition, I wanna know so when getting hammered by your lovely Traxes I feel there may be something more at stake than "this creature carried no loot"!!

Unless of course you are too busy with your new forum J/K :D

Went there last night. Had a reasonably good run. I love the density and the maturities, exactly right, BUT:

The geography is the absolute sh*t for using the ML35. You can tag them, but that's it. After that, it's the maddox all the time.

So for us long gun hunters, not the best of places. Otherwise, truly Paradise.

Eudoria calling Mr Neomaven, come in please Mr Neomaven......

not visited it yet but will be making a journey there sooner rather than later..

gratz on the purchase neo... good luck to you

sounds good, looks like I may need to hop on over and do some looting :)

I Like this area =) Me and a socmate looted a Doa Strikehammer there last month :)

Nice purchase Neo :thumbup:

I will go there for sure! Atrax are good mobs to hunt for long hours :D

StrategicJasmin said:

Hope to see you out there Jasmin. BTW, this isn't a new purchase, I've owned the LA for over 5 months now ;)

Been there somewhere in the end of September, had very intensive hunt, got a global and lost less than expected. I had the feeling it would be better for me if maturity was a bit up (found 2 Alphas only) and density a bit down as I'm hg user and those crowds I run in give me tons of armor decay. But yeah I know I need to get some nice riffle with big range :rolleyes: Gonna give it another go and see if those traxes are ready to present me ML35, so I can kill them more effectively :laugh:

wow! i should do that! but i dont know how to go there sooooo.... can you help me, pleeeeessssss!!!! i need the help.

thanks,
gino the kid

StrategicJasmin said:

I love Trax but unfortunately for some reason when I have more than 2 on me my pc slows down so much it's unplayable, Trox on the other hand are fine, can have 11+ and no problems (except decay :laugh: )

Atrax Park is ok if I can manage to tag 1-2 at a time which makes it a slow hunt, so I guess I'll be in another LA for the comp :(

:girl:

Back