Laaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Parlog

Elite
Society
THE MINISTRY
Parlog Gothakaur
In the last 24 hours i had serious problems with lag. It was so bad it raised my armor costs by 4ped on average on a 300ped ammo run. 10-20 fails in a row when shooting were not uncommon and happened at least 3 times each run. Usually i die extremely rarely when hunting Araneatrox and only when i get critted or have 3+ spiders and/or olds attacking me. The lags causes me to die at least 3 times a run now, yesterday i had a run where i died 10 times cause i wasnt able to change to the fap.

This lag totally spoils my fun, my killspeed and my eco, i know you can remove it please do!:mad:

i know you can remove it please do!:mad:

uhm no sorry I can't. :ahh:
Well I am not sure whether or not MA can... but I hope they are trying. However I haven't been playing all day so not sure if this a general issue.

Have the agree with Parlog here the lag in the last 24hrs has been beyond ridiculous even for someone living in Oz... ;) I lost count how many times I died because I wasn't able to fap myself because I simply couldn't change to my fap due to lag. Plus when I died and re-spawned in the same spot countless times only to die again and again.

~xXx

I got screwed a couple times last night trying to finish the 25 eviserator mission..The last one I had to kill I had no red in health bar when whole system locked for nearly 3 full minutes. Obviously I was dead but the dam lag kept reviving me where I was. 4 deaths and I finally decided to heal and stop the decay to armor. I got the dam mob back to zero health and then the fuckin system sent me to a revive terminal with full health after completely taking the mob back down to nothing. Killing a regen mob 3 times for 1 ped 26 pec loot is bullshit.

Between getting lag fucked, the mining bugs and all the other shady shit I am gettin to the point of seriously wanting some retribution.

I think its time to start making inquiries regarding what goes on in EU now within the justice system.

move to the netherlands...lol. only lag i get is loot lag sometimes, and i love lootlag :p (running system on mostly high btw, some very high)

seriously tho, i think its mostly distance from server and how busy the line is rather then MA's coding these days. and ofcourse, if its gonna be in an heavy area (such as fort pvp, twins, pa) your gonna lag a bit (more). but this will happen to you on just about any MMO...not just this one.

move to the netherlands...lol. only lag i get is loot lag sometimes, and i love lootlag :p (running system on mostly high btw, some very high)

seriously tho, i think its mostly distance from server and how busy the line is rather then MA's coding these days. and ofcourse, if its gonna be in an heavy area (such as fort pvp, twins, pa) your gonna lag a bit (more). but this will happen to you on just about any MMO...not just this one.

I disagree, that was 'Special' lag, I was glad I wasn't doing anything important, I got kicked about 3 times for a few minutes at a time. I'm using a high end set-up and have brand new fibre optic cable, it could only have been MA's servers. BTW, I was on Rocktropia, not an especially busy place:)

ahh the landgrab..

When you're lagging out, check the time: if its 14 minutes past the hour, then this is "normal" lag.

Hunting daiks at PA, i got disconnected twice.. My hunt ~3 hrs before wasn't having issues today.

Yeah....**** this ****ing stupid ****ing lag. I died twice to a stupid mob that was 1 shot from being dead, only because I cannot pull my FAP out....actually, I can, but after I get 15+ "FAIL" messages, and by then, I'm dead. It happend 3X in a row, TP out only to find out I cannot shoot the mob, and I'm taking damage again...and I can't heal...AGAIN.

Thanks for the post. I don't tend to start posts on issues I have, but this has to be said.

Reactions: dj.
well, i think i have myself a nice computer.. not the biggest in the world but my setup is this...

Vision AMD Game - PhenomII 1090T 6x3,20GHz (Turbo 3.60GHz) HyperX 8GB DDR3-1333 RAM - AMD HD6870 1GB gfx.

i have about 30-40 mbit connection, up and down.. hehe, i still cant play because of huugh laag..

but i think they make money on it.. so im pretty shure they are not in a hurry to fix it..

Stupid lag and ctd'ing.

Getting wise now, if a trox just continues to run into me, and act strange, I relog. When I log back on, all mobs are gone.

Wasted ammo is starting to get one my tits tbh :scratch2:

Not the pc either, only happened since hunting at west of Billys yesterday, yes I could move, but 'having' to is rediculous, bloody rediculous..although at this rate I will be forced too. :dunno:

Soc mate hunts here also, after his second ctd in one hour, he didnt even bother playing anymore..thats bad for business imo.

Wasted ammo is starting to get one my tits tbh :scratch2:

can you explain this part a little bit further?

a nice joke i heard yesterday was:

What happens if you bomb MAs servers?
Answer:->No ressources found!<-

now it's completely down i think

Client loader doesn't even start for me

MA fights agains lag all the time
..you know 1 pec decay when changing ...

but in real they know and use only one rule
less players less lag
and MA is very effective in loosing players
so they are fighting agains lag succefully

isnt it all nice and perfect

:loco::hammer::banana::woohoo::grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble:

but i think they make money on it.. so im pretty shure they are not in a hurry to fix it..

Well they will be losing money soon because a few more hours of this & some wont be logging in anymore till it's fixed,

Support case sent

Spongey

Well they will be losing money soon because a few more hours of this & some wont be logging in anymore till it's fixed,

Support case sent

Spongey

Well, basically..Thats right..hence me on the forums lol

I coudnt be arsed to do another hunting run :(

What happens if you bomb MAs servers?
Answer:->No ressources found!<-

u shouldnt bring up "bombs/teror*people" jokes in their forum

u shouldnt bring up "bombs/teror*people" jokes in their forum

my apologies if this was taken seriously. It is and should stay an ingame joke. Dont compare it to RL, everybody playing this game should be aware that its related to mining and to the lag problem.

All in all a bad timing for a joke like this, i just realized it.

Screenie or it didn't happen. :naughty:

Hmmm tempting.. :laugh:

Posting my tits covered in wasted ammo might earn me a little break from the forum :tongue2:

When you're lagging out, check the time: if its 14 minutes past the hour, then this is "normal" lag.

That's an interesting observation, will definitely check the clock next time I lag.

Any theory what might be happening every hour to cause this?

/Slupor

Hmm maybe this year we can see in their annual financial report:

additional income from lag: 19.36 million SEK

ahhh then its all ok its income :yay::yay::yay:

That's an interesting observation, will definitely check the clock next time I lag.

Any theory what might be happening every hour to cause this?

/Slupor

MA servers saving backups?

since you wrote that the lag has seemed to quadrubbled for me again! right now its unplayable, spiders say look theres that retard again comming near freezing, lets have a nice snack...

Lag is starting to irritate me now, and it appears to be a very low priority. Above screenshot shows me constantly reviving in the same place to be killed repeatedly due to lag spikes.

It's not just that though, its the constant "waiting for previous action to finish" that wasn't present 2 months ago. Game is like having to visit the dentist every other day - not enjoyable. Fix it please.

Last edited:
i once had 700 iten busy and about 500 failed in around 4hours once

look on the bright side though yourn not stuck in a hospital with numb genitals drugged out of your mind with a smashed hip a broken femure and months of physical therapy to go through :D

Last edited:
i once had 700 iten busy and about 500 failed in around 4hours once

look on the bright side though yourn not stuck in a hospital with numb genitals drugged out of your mind with a smashed hip a broken femure and months of physical therapy to go through :D

True, I dont live in Japan or Libya either, but I'm trying to see / raise profile of the lag issues in EU at the moment.

time to revive this thread, its not necro, not even stinks yet. Not sure what i shall do ingame, really. Yesterday i made a small Daspletor hunt, most laggy hunt i ever had. 10 fails in row, but their hits and crits always come.

Today i tried some spiders again... and i met that mature... and it took me 3 minutes to take it down... on several occasions it regenerated more than i could damage it with a ~100dmg/sec max weapon.

I have my first WoF match next sunday, gonna get a heavy petting zoo instead of a serious grind

Lagacy of lag is still lagging away my fun

Back