Selling: Lacerating 13 FEN Chip T7 with FEN AMP

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tazb

Provider
tazb zibi orfeusz
Hello,

I might be interested in selling this great grinding tool along with FEN amp . Chip is tier 7

If you are not skilled for it no worries - it is really fast somehow for mindforce. When I was getting it I was level 0 at cryo, then after 3 months chip was maxed out. Guess you could actually do that faster in optimal spots with 100% skill pills.

If you would need some cryo skills to max it out faster I got some to sell so you can get to that beast quicker.

Pros of using MF FEN chip:

- Unlocking intuition at level 80 hit MF which greatly boosts your evade
- Astonishing grinding tool with good DPP especially when combines with appropriate rings
- Selling your MF skills when you will loot ESI gives you additional boost to your hunting profit since MU of it is great compared to i.e HG skills
- Okay price compared to what you have in Rifle and Handgun business
- Great HP converting skills
- Great Efficiency 80.9% with FEN AMP
- BIG DPS esp. when T7 with Summer 2k20 / Christmass 2k20 / 3x pills (accu / deva / hyper for events )
and of course cool looking animation :cool:

What can i say more, money making tool.

If you are interested let me know via PM or here in thread about your offer.
Offers below 120k will be ignored.

Last edited:
bump, so far offer recieved T10 mod merc + peds

Hello,

I want to relist chip+amp for sell.
Current offer I have is +145k - if there won't be any higher bids I will sell that within 3 days (on Sunday)
These are my results for past Merry Mayhem that I used the exact combo that I am selling.

I was able to get 98.36% tt back, 32,5k tokens and 8750 boxes.
Turnover was 648k -
It wasn't an ultra hardcore grind - had time to sleep and take care of my IRL stuff so i guess if you will utilize that with FULL 100% dedication you can get even better results, also my Looter level is only 69.

If we count each box for 1.5ped + token for 2 ped (assuming you are withdrawing a weapon and last lp100 T0 got sold for around 240k i think)
that makes 65k + 13k = 78k tt in MU + shrapnel that i all converted since it burns shrap really fast with that amp :)
It's w/o shrapnel conversion.

CHIP is atm 7.87 TIER
below you can find the excel sheets from last merry mayhem

Qd7bFJX.png

If you are interested let me know via PM on forums

Cheers

bump - 2 Days until Chip gonna be sold
145k current offer

Tomorrow Chip will be sold for +145k.
Last day for offers!

Hey,

6 hours left until chip gonna get sold.