Lack of makeup colors on auction

Status

Butch C v.2

Old Alpha
Society
Antipodean Army
Butch Butch Carisbrook
MODS changed the title basically made the point mute.. thanks Mods and just delete the post text next time if your going to fk with it.

Last edited:
I've looted some of those other colours but often just TT them since i have no use for them

I have a bunch of stuff in my storage related to make up masks I think. I hardly auction the stuff I loot, since I loot too few to auction, and the MU sucks for those that I did loot :(

From Turquise face paint to various coloured eye shadows and rouge, foundation, etc.

Let me know if you need anything.

Yep I've tted those colors lately. No point in auctioning if they don't sell for mu.

yep, you should have posted a buying thread for specific colors.. im sure there is tons out there :wtg:

Yes all loot goes into the tt.. It munches it up real nicely.

Mindark has screwed over soo many professions over the course of time, neglecting them, not caring if it didnt work, not communicating, not responding support calls about bugs and at the same time bringing in new content, that the people who were dedicated to those professions, either did something else or left the game completely.

That was the point i was making, NONE ON AUCTION due to MA not making it a viable feature where people do actually auction the facepaint not TT it and where people actually can make a business doing the masks.

And seeing the title of my thread was changed to not even reflect why i made the thread i can see why peopel didn't grasp my comment was aimed at MA.

Original title was

"MA cant organise a pissup in a brewery"

which for the MOD who changed it to

"Lack of makeuup colours on auction"

Perhaps next time change it to something that means the same thing or just delete the fkin thing.

But Kim is around lurking on forum, don't want him to see such a thread title do we?

But Kim is around lurking on forum, don't want him to see such a thread title do we?

I don't give a rat's, he isn't MA anyway.

That was the point i was making, NONE ON AUCTION due to MA not making it a viable feature where people do actually auction the facepaint not TT it and where people actually can make a business doing the masks.

And seeing the title of my thread was changed to not even reflect why i made the thread i can see why peopel didn't grasp my comment was aimed at MA.

Original title was

Perhaps next time change it to something that means the same thing or just delete the fkin thing.
Probably good you notice these things before you get too far in to the profession like you did with the taming scam. ;)

I don't give a rat's, he isn't MA anyway.

He may not be MA, but talking to the right people in the right way brings results. Plus Caly and MA have to communicate very often, so he definitely has more leverage than you do.

He may not be MA, but talking to the right people in the right way brings results. Plus Caly and MA have to communicate very often, so he definitely has more leverage than you do.

no shit Sherlock. I reckon i would get as much info or help out of him as we got with taming so hence i don't give a rat's arse if he is reading this as it never goes anywhere... paper fkin tigers.

I have a bunch in storage, you can have these. Just 1-2 of each colour though. If you want, you can have the eye shadows, lipsticks, etc too. Haven't been on auction as I have waited for bigger stacks to accumulate.

I do make up since we have make up. Most i made customer make up. But since PPL buy deeds and not give out peds for fashion/make up I don't have a lot customer.

Also the new make up system needs 100 -150% more work to make a design. This means it cost a lot more to make customer make up, about ppl pay the time i need to make the face paint.

All this end up in no much use of the tools, so sad to say, but most of the tools are just TT stuff, if ppl don't buy make up / face painting.

click my logo, to see what i did in old and new times.

I do make up since we have make up. Most i made customer make up. But since PPL buy deeds and not give out peds for fashion/make up I don't have a lot customer.

Also the new make up system needs 100 -150% more work to make a design. This means it cost a lot more to make customer make up, about ppl pay the time i need to make the face paint.

All this end up in no much use of the tools, so sad to say, but most of the tools are just TT stuff, if ppl don't buy make up / face painting.

click my logo, to see what i did in old and new times.

I wish they let us mirror as an option to check on then its awesome :eek:

I wish they let us mirror as an option to check on then its awesome :eek:

and fine tuning at the opacity of the tools. so we can paint fast with full coloring or paint slow with opacity %.
but yes, mirroring option is much need to paint fast!

Clearing out and selling up..
I have a fair amount of make up accumulated over a few years..
Would rather it went to someone who could make use of it before I tt it..

Please PM me if your interested..

i agree

I just like to say I agree with butch I finding people on other planets are TT'ing a lot of beauty product's aswell as all the make-up stuff making the professions harder and harder to do since I almost finished the hair side I notice like trance was saying customer base is going down I usually spending a lot of my time standing at twins advertising atleast 10-20 hrs a day

PLEASE people don't TT the product's bring them back from other planets or get in touch with people who will use them like me to skill on because your material's could unlock what you like in future.

I pretty much gave up the masks, just do one when i feel like a change so i don't need anything but thanks for the offer.

I'm in the same boat, aslong we dont have a function for symmetric paint and can't adjust the coloring.
It is a pain when i have to overpaint 5 times to get 100% colour.
In times when ppl have less cash for fashion, it should be possible to paint very fast, to hold the cost low.

One good step was to redouce the empty mask cost, thanks to MA for this! But the Make Up system really needs a improving, otherwise it is just no fun anymore. Also some more colours would be cool.

But ok, at the moment, a lot other things are more important to improve. It would be just nice, to see an updated Make Up system, when the time is ok to improve that.

Original title was

ya I am in agreement with you, they should tweak this, it would be a win win for everyone

Create the demand and there will be supply. The original title is distasteful and irrelevant to your message except for you to vent frustration.. which does nothing for the forum in terms of value add. Be happy they at least changed it to something to at least attempt to convey what you were trying to say.. if they missed the mark completely then maybe you didn't do a good job stating your case.

Create the demand and there will be supply. The original title is distasteful and irrelevant to your message except for you to vent frustration.. which does nothing for the forum in terms of value add. Be happy they at least changed it to something to at least attempt to convey what you were trying to say.. if they missed the mark completely then maybe you didn't do a good job stating your case.

That was yawn worthy. Wasn't there a thread less than 8 months old for you to comment on and give us all your true wisdom? If i didn't make a thread like this what would you and others like you do all day?

I find your avatar name distasteful and somewhat of racial stereotype... go figure, I guess we all have different tastes just some of us don't see the need to tell others what they can say or do.

Last edited:
I would suggest go asking in places like Twin Peaks (and simular places on other planets), or create a "buying" thead .

This is the face paint i have, give a shout if you want any of this:
897 Cosmetic Pen (Dark Brown) 1 4.00 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (483)
898 Cosmetic Pen (Royal Blue) 6 24.00 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (483)
899 Cosmetic Pen (Sea Green) 1 4.00 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (483)
1173 Face Paint (Grey) 1 5.00 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (483)
1174 Face Paint (Orange) 1 5.00 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (483)
1175 Face Paint (Orange) 1 5.00 PED STORAGE (Planet Arkadia)
1176 Face Paint (Pink) 1 5.00 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (483)
1177 Face Paint (White) 4 20.00 PED Basic Storage Box (C) (483)

I would suggest go asking in places like Twin Peaks (and simular places on other planets), or create a "buying" thead .

This is the face paint i have, give a shout if you want any of this:

I did at the time.. 8 months ago, i have moved on.

i think this thread can be closed and makeup sellers actually make a thread about them selling stuff.

Status
Back