Selling: Lady Lustreal's Selling

Lady Lustreal

Mature
Society
Omerta
Hello All

I have been called away from Game Unexpectedly 3 times in last 3 months and I may Dissappear again without Notice, So am no longer trying to run a trading Bussiness. However i still have stuff to Sell it will be much more Casual now is All. Cheers All. Thanks to the Great Customers.

Lady Lustreal

Last edited:
as the settler is from the trade terminal, are you selling it for -20% of the TT?

if so, im taking both male and female set :D

Not bad for prices.... maybe Ill hit you up when I get back... although higher or week/day might not be best option as from my experience unless theres some odd mega drop... day usually follows either an increase in demand or increase in supply as price from sales (check volume) will determine whether trend has better chance to go down or up.

Settler

as the settler is from the trade terminal, are you selling it for -20% of the TT?

if so, im taking both male and female set :D

Hmmm when did they change TT from Pioneer to Settler?
Anyway that is my bad, so no I won't give you set of each, Guess it was waste to manufacture set, other then for skills.

Live and Learn

Cheers

Lady

Not bad for prices.... maybe Ill hit you up when I get back... although higher or week/day might not be best option as from my experience unless theres some odd mega drop... day usually follows either an increase in demand or increase in supply as price from sales (check volume) will determine whether trend has better chance to go down or up.

Thank you for the Advise, I am still Learning ;-)

Cheers

Lady

I'm interested in the Daikiba Skull and CB5. I have a thing for animal remains and entry level BLP rifles :ahh: :laugh:

Happy with trading

I just wanted to say that I have been happy with your trading.

You have been fair and honest.

Thanks.

Stryder Stride Corban

I just wanted to say that I have been happy with your trading.

You have been fair and honest.

Thanks.

Stryder Stride Corban

Thank You very Much.

I try very hard to be fair and honest at all times.
I really appreciate your Bussiness, hope to see you soon.

Cheers Lady

PS List Updated.. ;-)

I'm interested in the Daikiba Skull and CB5. I have a thing for animal remains and entry level BLP rifles :ahh: :laugh:

Zane

I will try to see you in Game give me a Chat when you see me Trading at Twins, or Elsewhere.. ;-)

Lady Lustreal

Just Commenting

... to subscribe to this list.

Keep having to find it each time and that's starting to bug me :)
Still aiming to catch up with you soonish for some trades!

... to subscribe to this list.

Keep having to find it each time and that's starting to bug me :)
Still aiming to catch up with you soonish for some trades!

Hello Cly

I did put the pink Smiley to try and make it easier..;-), Anyway I have been looking for you as well looking forward to trading.

All

List Updated. Cheers

Lady Lustreal

Back