FYI: LAG

No lag for me while playing last night. It's a miracle.

The game is running smoother now, thank you MA for listening to the community and fixing this problem.

I agree that it feels smoother overall. My experience so far is that instead of having a 'freeze' every 5-7 minutes or so which typically lasted about 3-6 seconds, my game is now a little bit 'choppy' in that every 10-25 seconds I will notice a small 1/10 of a second 'glitch'.

This is worlds better than before, at least you can hunt and switch weapons/fap and so on.

I had a small number of lag spikes yesterday. They were significantly shorter and did not cause the rapid fire bug. I'll take whatever improvement I can get at this point.

prolly more "unique" to me....a lot of disconnects since Thursday, cause is surely my Vodafone connection. Was not a problem before because the failover to my second internet link was working really smoothly as was the fallback. Now I get disconnects, means the disconnect check is a bit stricter.
Yeah...talk about first world problems :D
Still would be nice if a disturbance of 20-30 secs would not cause a disconnect, the network quality will surely not get better (at least in Europe) right now with more people beeing back at home.

lag is back
I am getting the lag spikes again as well. Not nearly as bad as before but it’s the same type of lag as before. The gun jams but the mob keeps approaching or S0ph13 keeps running for several seconds after I stop moving.

i am very certain that when warp ships get stuck in warps until server resets it is due to lag.

maybe MA can come up with an anti-advertising campaign. you know like hire biden as a spokesman or something. that will fix the lag and MA can be proud of their ability to use old fashioned anti-lag techniques that's worked for them for decades!!:sick:

they can even have extra days off during holidays since the cash cow just milks itself now.

Back