Selling: Land Area 14

turk1077

Alpha
Society
- TAO -
Cramoth Cramoth Masterson
After much consideration I have decided to sell Outback Area 14. I have had less time to play since buying it than I thought I would.

The area is located a couple of jumps north of Akmuul Island.

You can see the current settings for the area here:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=LandArea&name=Outback_Area_14

It currently has 2 Neconu DNA, a Longu DNA, and an Atrox DNA active.

The sale will include the land area and shed. In addition, I have some extra Neconu DNA that could be considered as part of the deal.

Please post or PM if interested. I am looking for something in the neighborhood of 250K.

Thanks

-Cramoth

Bump for a land area sale. :yay:

Good luck selling it mate. Hope you get a good price.

how much monthly upkeep is there?

how much monthly upkeep is there?

Currently, there isn't any upkeep as I have allowed the density and maturity to decline. I have not had the time to actively manage the area through events and the like.

However, when I had it running with 2 Neconu DNA at max density with middle maturity, the daily upkeep was 22.56 ped per day. The way it works is you pay improvement points daily to maintain the DNA settings at certain levels (the higher, the more it costs). It cost 1.2 improvement points to keep one DNA at max density and mid maturity. It cost 20 units of fertilizer to make one improvement point. Each unit of fertilizer costs .47 ped. Therefore 2 DNA at the max density and mid maturity = 2 DNA X 1.2 Improvement Points X 20 Fertilizer Per Improvement Point X .47 Ped Per Fertilizer = 22.56. Hope that helps.

-Cramoth

Did you try without dna?
Because may be the mining LAs do bigger profite?! or not? :)

Did you try without dna?
Because may be the mining LAs do bigger profite?! or not? :)

upkeep isnt profit from land lincoln, upkeep is cost to keep the land at a certain setting...

upkeep isnt profit from land lincoln, upkeep is cost to keep the land at a certain setting...

Really? :p I know. I just asked that without dna had he got more profite, or not.

Bumpity Bump.

tough time to sell... wish ya all the best with the sale man!

Hunted there many times...

If only I had the peds.

GL with the sale :thumbup:

Bump! Buy a land area if you can't win one!

Bump it up. Had a few interested parties, but haven't sold it yet.

Another bump. Become a landowner and rule the world! :D

Bump it up. Had a few interested people, but no deal done yet.

Items OK, or is it a pure ped deal? No, I am not that interested, just curious.

Not that interested in an items deal. Would prefer pure peds.

How much return can you expect from a land area like this on a per day basis? I think if Land Owners expressed some transparency in Land Area returns it would help sell it. Especially for the price tag associated with it.

I personally would never buy a business if the current owner wouldn't let me see the books or tell me the next 3 years worth of projected income. I know you haven't kept up with LA but you can at least give some examples of return on ped in the past.

Thanks

Bump for a land area sale. Let me know if you're interested. I am considering putting it on the in game auction. :eek:

Re Selling: Land Area 14

Is it still up for sale? How much is it? Please let me know. Thanks

Back