Selling: Land Area: Sentosa's Reach on Planet Arkadia (Contains Unique DNA)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Permanent global naming included

Posting a message so i get notifications and updates to the thread.

I own CLDs and am halfway tempted to sell them for this LA. Free Bump.
:king:

I own CLDs and am halfway tempted to sell them for this LA. Free Bump.
:king:

I would accept CLD's at current market valuation (minus the small fee required to sell them). Meaning, you could put down the SB without liquidating your CLDs, and if you lost the auction, you keep the CLDs :D and if you win the auction, you can use em in the trade.

Are you ready to become an LA owner?

To any prospective 1st time LA owners out there -- I will help you create your 1st event. If you want my feedback on w.e. event you design. I'm happy to chime in and suggest tweaks or edits if need be. I won't make your event, but you can pick my brain a bit. I've learned a fair bit over the last 18 months, and I'm willing to share, but only with a 1st time LA owner. If you own LA on Caly this deal is not available :D

Comes with it's own Teleporter on the Land Area

The Shed Deed is included in this sale.

The Shed Deed to Sentosa's Reach is a two story building with multiple rooms, and has 70 item points -- basically a "free" shop comes with your Land Area. Ok, it's not technically "free", since you have to buy the LA to get the shed, but it's not an additional cost or extra cost to winning the auction, its included in my sale. Since the estate is so close to the Teleporter, there's many benefits to owning a shed when you purchase a Land Area.

Q: Is owning the shed deed that goes with my Land Area important?

A:
Yes, absolutely. A shed deed allows you control over the "house" next to your fertilizer station. Owning the shed deed on your land offers many benefits. For one, it allows you to make sales of items to patrons of your land area, further boosting your ROI while providing the hunters or miners critical gear that allows them the convenience of staying out on your land. A shed deed also allows you to post signs regarding your events, and distribute messages to your patrons. Advertisement opportunities come with owning the shed deed.

I own the shed deed to every Land Area I own. There can be a lot of missed opportunities not owning the shed deed that goes with your Land Area. When I purchased my first Land Area, it did not include the shed deed. Later, I had to pay around 6k to 8k PED to acquire the shed. Glad I did, but that wasn't a cheap price, and I also got lucky by even being able to communicate and find the person who owned the shed -- they hadn't quit the game or anything.

If you buy a Land Area that doesn't come with the shed deed and you plan on buying the shed from someone else, ask yourself two questions:

1. Does the person who owns this shed even play the game anymore, will I even be able to contact them?
2. If I manage to get a hold of the owner, will they even want to sell to me, and will it be a price I'm comfortable paying?

Now, I take every opportunity to post signs on my sheds regarding my current events. I also move shopkeepers to the shed during events (this has resulted in thousands of PEDs in revenue).

Yes. It is important to own the shed on your Land Area. Is it absolutely critical?. No, it isn't critical, but it sure is nice.

Last edited:
Unique Mob DNA installed on the LA

Do I need to get more DNA's to increase the difficulty of the mob? What do I need to do to make it the hardest version of that mob, (stalker I think it is?) ? And wh sell this LA instead of incorporating it into your Caly LA events to cross pollinate or take advantage of a different market? If it is as good as you claim it to be why not just run it since you are clearly doing well with the other LA's

Do I need to get more DNA's to increase the difficulty of the mob? What do I need to do to make it the hardest version of that mob, (stalker I think it is?) ? And wh sell this LA instead of incorporating it into your Caly LA events to cross pollinate or take advantage of a different market? If it is as good as you claim it to be why not just run it since you are clearly doing well with the other LA's

1st question: Xan, you don't need any more DNA's to up the difficulty. Difficulty is controlled by the "Maturity" setting. Each LA has two settings:
1. Numbers - controls spawn density
2. Maturity - controls spawn maturity ( young - stalker )

Playing with those two settings is how you control the spawns and maturities on your LA. It will cost more $ per day to "lock" those settings in place, and to run any higher maturities than young. Keeping your Maturities on young, is free, it will cost you nothing.

2nd question: I've basically "glued" my feet to Caly over the past 2 years, picking up the majority of my properties here. Additionally, I've now got 2 different shops that I stock daily. I don't own a MS or a Privateer, and I have no plans to acquire one at the moment. So travelling between planets is not convenient or simple for me atm (without paying a fee). I'm trying to consolidate at this point. If I had to travel between planets, refilling fertilizer, paying out prizes, trying to coordinate meet up times, etc. I just don't have the time for that right now.

Truth be told, there was a time I would have gladly began my LA acquisitions on Ark. I've spent a lot of time up on Ark, and I really like that planet, a lot! Back in the Fall of 2018 I began my search for land, and I just missed the sale of Songkra Valley -- or had I ended up w/ that property, I probably would have stayed up on Ark and ran my events up there. Instead, my path lead me to Deino Island, and the rest is history. My two favorite LAs up on Ark are Sentosa's and Songkra, both amazing lands.

For the sake of consolidation and having my things on one planet, I've chosen to sell Sentosa's Reach. I think anyone with a decent event and some dedication to the Ark community will do great up there.

Hope that helps!

This land has been sold.
GZ to the new owner, and best of luck to them!

SOLD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back