Selling: Land Area: Sentosa's Reach on Planet Arkadia

WuFei

Guardian
WuFei WuFei Chang
Features:
  • 2 x Mutated Madana DNA
  • Teleporter
  • Very Low Cost to upkeep DNA (approx 7.5 PED per day lowest maturity)
  • Housing Estate Deed: (Arkadia Land Area 4 Estate)
  • Land Area Deed: (Sentosa's Reach Property Deed)
  • Permanent Global Naming

The mob that's on the land.
Santosas_Reach_Hunting_Event_3.jpg

Here's some of the Ores and Enmat you can find on the land. You can also find Bismuth on the land but I didn't list any treasure below.
Santosas_Reach_Mining_Event.jpg

Priced to sell.

BO: 200k

If im not wrong, u may find langotz too in that area.

What is the income generated from this La? ROI?

Income varies depending if you're actively promoting the land or if there are events going on in the other planets. I've owned this land for 11 months and after August it will be a year. I was actively promoting the land last year but got lazy this year so there's a difference in the income. ROI is around ~6-7%.

Just to be clear as I am potentially looking at picking up an LA. But at 6% ROI per year, it would take me roughly 15 years to achieve my investment back, before I started to profit? Is that how ROI is calculated?

Just to be clear as I am potentially looking at picking up an LA. But at 6% ROI per year, it would take me roughly 15 years to achieve my investment back, before I started to profit? Is that how ROI is calculated?
ROI will basically be based off of how hard you work the land. the 6-7% is passive. When I promoted the land it was more than 6-7%.

Last edited:
it has potential, that's for sure. the problem now is pulling people away from all the other planets, and making it worth the trip to ark for the event, which is hard right now. I'm looking to invest in a LA, and will be keeping an eye on this one. If this was on Caly tho, I would of already pulled the trigger

you start to profit after your 1st payout if you sell your LA at same price daaaaa

It is amazing how people do not know how to calcUlate ROI. They act like they have not made a profit until the LA has paid for itself.

You cannot just completely ignore the standing value of the LA itself.

So no, it would NEVER take you 15 years to turn a profit. If you know how to run an LA and do a good job, you can turn a profit after the first couple of months.

Last edited:
Back