Land Grab 2016-08-02 Cersumon (Red Sand Forest)

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello dear forum,
Today , we had nice land grab.

special thanks for Madduck007 for stream video.

https://www.twitch.tv/madduck007/v/81287852

sokolade stream video is up too :

Alies: 22
Enemies :29
parcipients :

1 Cedric Jam Chauffeteau
2 Pandragon EliasNHS Creator
3 Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
4 Sir Azzah Neu
5 Morgaine Morg Eveningstar
6 Lester Worm Murphy
7 JASON KID WRIGHT
8 hijacker hijacker27 inferno
9 The BigRedMachine Kane
10 je jak bam
11 nono arno sapiens
12 obi wan marius
13 Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
14 Rattler Llama Simpsons
15 Belzabu Belza Garcia
16 Chase chasemlb kirchner
17 Tina Abuyin Walther
18 Maki Zen Toki
19 Zarta Maiden Selios
20 Angel Of Shadows
21 Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
22 Dessa Dessa Dj
23 Andrey InvisibleAndre Junior
24 Cerb Hulk Beris
25 Inguts Sokolade Spurz
26 Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
27 Alexander Buck Wyld
28 Kitty Kitty Fire
29 H4mmer 4nd S1ckle
30 Ruchnik Batiskaf KZ
31 Dobri Bodri Bodref
32 Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis
33 Master SeanF Hunter
34 Fredrik blonde Jasse
35 Xendar Xen Xal
36 Jordan Arkon Fultz
37 mg Joda VVV
38 Gaina Messi91 Cristi
39 Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
40 Aurora Linzey Zamperath
41 Blue Corvette Velvet
42 Fayt Cloud Lyngod
43 Goddess Tiffany Aphrodite
44 Tomas NoX Paslaptis
45 Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
46 james jim big
47 Jungle Stalker Amazon
48 Filip f3f18 Andersson
49 Kamonpach BKK Empress
50 Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
51 Crashed Bobbazz Stalker
52 WSSM - Paavo PP Pesusieni

//mg Joda

Last edited:
how does this exploit work exactly? and why hasnt MA fixed this?

I wasn't watching too closely but I think it's just people spawning vehicles and then hiding inside them to avoid dying?

I wasn't watching too closely but I think it's just people spawning vehicles and then hiding inside them to avoid dying?

not near, but ON claim, like that sleipnir.

Fixing land maybe Ma don't make much PED
I thing if the ban the bought avatars be more PED and easy two clicks problem solve :laugh:

Or aloud avatar sells and buy

Awesome another madduck LG stream will watch it tonight and thumbs up for 0 taxes:beerchug:

SAD that there was a lot unfair game from enemies, putting vehicles on claim. (just sad)

Why can't you lot play fair? You know they will just turn round and say your SOC done it in past. I have to admit thou since removeal of select target (or what ever it was called) you seem to be once again the dominant power. Well done.

Why can't you lot play fair? You know they will just turn round and say your SOC done it in past. I have to admit thou since removeal of select target (or what ever it was called) you seem to be once again the dominant power. Well done.

we never did that when i am in soc at least, we never put vehicles on claim when it was not allowed.

Once again gz on the win guys ;)

Gz on the win , was fun to watch , even when u guys jumps like rabbits , and runs like ants .. couldnt follow :D :yay:

Fixing land maybe Ma don't make much PED
I thing if the ban the bought avatars be more PED and easy two clicks problem solve :laugh:

Or aloud avatar sells and buy

That pretty much goes for both socs doesnt it?
Or suddenly just cos some speak on PCF makes it more relevant than the quiet ones

I cant help it to find funny when both sides always complained to the other side using cheats
However lets recap coicidences... or maybe not.

Select target, was a problem? Yes? both sides complained yes
It got fixed, who "lost" because of it?

Vehicle advantage, known to be "exploiting" and improper to use in restrict areas.
Both side complain? yes, who uses it?

There could prolly be more out there...

I for once do not take sides in the fights
However i take sides in matters of respect at least

One of the socs threatend and harassed my friends and family constantly up to this day since 3-4 years (when even the other soc was named something else), now try to figure how many friends will that get you with such broken behaviour when, (by your own words) what kept the soc together wasnt the fact you guys like each other, but the fact you wanted to take the lands from WSS

Regardlessly, gg for the fight,
Seems at least fights getting a bit more fair in terms of rules sake

Last edited:
Was fun fight GG all! :cool:

One other problem with vehicles is that if it comes to close to safezone it can not be destroyed.

Was fun fight GG all! :cool:

One other problem with vehicles is that if it comes to close to safezone it can not be destroyed.

Yes and to an extent - few guys not even fighting but repairing such vehicles causing "an extended safe zone" for those who fight.
Would love to see vehicles remove from inside the fort :)

Cheers
Soko

Once again the best side who fought clean won.
No vehicles in this side of the world, just amazing firepower and skills were used.
Good practice.
GG

dis shit remind me of....

groundhog-day-driving.jpg

You guys are certainly winning the propaganda war, this shit is like an issue of Pravda.

You guys are certainly winning the propaganda war, this shit is like an issue of Pravda.

if i remember right, when your soc won the LGs while ago they were advertising all the LA's like there was no other mobs to hunt, (However was fun to see that most wouldn't pay tax to their own soc and would rather hunt untaxed, compromising that way the tax refund you get cos if i was told right, if you didnt attend you had to global XXX amount of times to receive revenue)

we never did that when i am in soc at least, we never put vehicles on claim when it was not allowed.

You know i tried to respect your posts until now as sometimes you post nice insightful ones. But after this. Your posts are a f**** joke. Every single land grab i ever attended that WSS held and was defending. Would have 10-15 Pitbulls fully surround the claim. Please stop being pathetic.

Thanks

if i remember right, when your soc won the LGs while ago they were advertising all the LA's like there was no other mobs to hunt, (However was fun to see that most wouldn't pay tax to their own soc and would rather hunt untaxed, compromising that way the tax refund you get cos if i was told right, if you didnt attend you had to global XXX amount of times to receive revenue)

Check your info before you post shit...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ssions!-Kingfisher-spider-falxangius-and-more!

Yea we were first to advertise, that post goes only back to 2013....
Your posts are pathetic...

You know i tried to respect your posts until now as sometimes you post nice insightful ones. But after this. Your posts are a f**** joke. Every single land grab i ever attended that WSS held and was defending. Would have 10-15 Pitbulls fully surround the claim. Please stop being pathetic.

Thanks

ONclaim, around claim is legit afaik! :)

We saw this landgrab 2 vehicles that we asked to be removed that was in a vehicle free zone lying.

Thanks

i did nto said a word about pitbuls surrounding .
i mentioned quad and sleipnir ON claim, which was dropped there by persons when it was destroyed and refused to take it away FROM CLAIM

NO! but we are winning landgrabs ;)

Thanks

Dmatrix read carefully! Issue is that your guys had vehicles ON the marker not near. Thats what joda said.
If u cant read carefully or dont care to come protect ur own socs property, making a smell on the forum is not cool.

We just want to ceebrate removal of exploitable feature and thats why the posts and videos, to encourage more people into PVP. Its for the good of the game!!!

Cheers
Soko

Check your info before you post shit...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ssions!-Kingfisher-spider-falxangius-and-more!

Yea we were first to advertise, that post goes only back to 2013....
Your posts are pathetic...

I will take your words as compliment good sir
But your soc did it aswell, forgot if it was BRM or Azzah, but i cant be bothered to look, maybe was even RockY, know one of you guys did advertise the "awesome spawns"
But did i hit the nerf when i spoke about the tax? Cos that seems to be a pushing issue among you guys since not till month or 2 ago you werent giving jack shit to your recruit soc

Either way, Im but a mere spectator as im not in neither of the socs as I stated on a previous post on this thread

I will take your words as compliment good sir
But your soc did it aswell, forgot if it was BRM or Azzah, but i cant be bothered to look, maybe was even RockY, know one of you guys did advertise the "awesome spawns"
But did i hit the nerf when i spoke about the tax? Cos that seems to be a pushing issue among you guys since not till month or 2 ago you werent giving jack shit to your recruit soc

Either way, Im but a mere spectator as im not in neither of the socs as I stated on a previous post on this thread

Ofcourse you are a spectator as no reputable soc in this game will take you in. Did that hit a nerve? Someone who wants to do pvp but cant get into any soc on either end of the fight...

Tax? You can speculate all you want you dont know jack shit about anything that goes on inside our soc, but keep speculating away. About only thing you do well. And THAT is your compliment right there! :cool:

what to explain ?

i see only super good pker streaming :) that killed tons people , where is he now ? :) (nice topic of video)

and i do not see ANY vechiles ON CLAIM as i said.

Obviously, whoever is playing Joda now has not been doing LG's for very long. Look, there are many people in your society who have participated in past LG's when the claim was completely covered with vehicles, people dragged in mobs, etc. You are currently logging into the MCR every damn LG. Stop being hypocrites. If you want to brag about winning go ahead, but please stop the WSS are :saint: and Entropy are :cussing: bullshit.

I'm not a pk'er or into pvp at all, but from reading all these posts and other threads, i think MA should just make all PvP areas so that you cannot spawn or fly/drive vehicles at all. Then you all can complain about some other thing...prob pets....or rocket launchers....or something else that happens in PvP that im not aware of. (hint there is prob a lot im not aware of about PvP as i don't partake unless i'm shot at first for whatever reason).

I think it would actually be fun to watch a hosted PvP event where no armour/rings/pets/vehicles/buffs or any weapons other than TT guns are allowed. See a whole 12 vs 12 running around going :handgun: at each other would be more interesting than 1-2 shot kills!
Take 12-15 shots to kill someone or more if they have high health. That could show some real skill....of course hard to monitor but if you got people that were all about being fair in PvP then would be fun.

:laugh: fair in PvP :laugh: i crack myself up sometimes. Anyway keep up the land grabs and the no tax!

Back