Land Grab 2016-08-02 Cersumon (Red Sand Forest)

Obviously, whoever is playing Joda now has not been doing LG's for very long. Look, there are many people in your society who have participated in past LG's when the claim was completely covered with vehicles, people dragged in mobs, etc. You are currently logging into the MCR every damn LG. Stop being hypocrites. If you want to brag about winning go ahead, but please stop the WSS are :saint: and Entropy are :cussing: bullshit.

SAD that there was a lot unfair game from enemies, putting vehicles on claim. (just sad)

on video 6:24 you can see enemie vechiles on claim, they was removed only when we reclaimed marker.

on video 16:40 we see another quad wing on claim.
Enemies = i did not named any soc, but it was not our alies members so it was enemies.

i showed a problem, there was not a soc war as you think it is.

there was 2 persons who done it and i was showing that it is bad , and would love to have it fixed.

you are pointing to soc targets yourself.

Maybe if they made LG as eventzone or something so you would be kicked out of LA if logging in after LG started. Same as happens if you stay inside when online wich is how it is supposed to be I guess.

Ah soc drama...was only a matter of time before the pot got stirred.

:popcorn: :handjob:

Obviously, whoever is playing Joda now has not been doing LG's for very long. Look, there are many people in your society who have participated in past LG's when the claim was completely covered with vehicles, people dragged in mobs, etc. You are currently logging into the MCR every damn LG. Stop being hypocrites. If you want to brag about winning go ahead, but please stop the WSS are :saint: and Entropy are :cussing: bullshit.

IT is you who is pointing fingers and naming socs bad or good here. Just so u dont forget, todays Land was not your socs land but other socs, and Your Socmates logged inside the fort near MCR and destroyed it! We may have logged in there, but surprise surprise, lunchbox was shooting MCR.

lets stop washing dirty laundry, we are celebrating a good victory while being underpowered man wise, and all we would like is to discuss possible improvements in future of the PVP.

I have one here:

How about a Gentlemen's agreement on next LG?
Both soc leaders agree in private message published on forum to not use Vehicles even so system allows it?

One step forward to a raising a better community dont u think?

Soko

Thank you Joda for adding me as a participant, but all i did was die and bitch ;)
Congratz again and cool video Soko :)

WSS : 22 Entropy :29
parcipients :

1 Cedric Jam Chauffeteau
2 Pandragon EliasNHS Creator
3 Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
4 Sir Azzah Neu
5 Morgaine Morg Eveningstar
6 Lester Worm Murphy
7 JASON KID WRIGHT
8 hijacker hijacker27 inferno
9 The BigRedMachine Kane
10 je jak bam
11 nono arno sapiens
12 obi wan marius
13 Banna tBANNA ARHItARtDES
14 Rattler Llama Simpsons
15 Belzabu Belza Garcia
16 Chase chasemlb kirchner
17 Tina Abuyin Walther
18 Maki Zen Toki
19 Zarta Maiden Selios
20 Angel Of Shadows
21 Raven Lunchbox Palehorse
22 Dessa Dessa Dj
23 Andrey InvisibleAndre Junior
24 Cerb Hulk Beris
25 Inguts Sokolade Spurz
26 Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
27 Alexander Buck Wyld
28 Kitty Kitty Fire
29 H4mmer 4nd S1ckle
30 Ruchnik Batiskaf KZ
31 Dobri Bodri Bodref
32 Tomas Tamosiunas Tumelis
33 Master SeanF Hunter
34 Fredrik blonde Jasse
35 Xendar Xen Xal
36 Jordan Arkon Fultz
37 mg Joda VVV
38 Gaina Messi91 Cristi
39 Zayka Sduba Poprigayka
40 Aurora Linzey Zamperath
41 Blue Corvette Velvet
42 Fayt Cloud Lyngod
43 Goddess Tiffany Aphrodite
44 Tomas NoX Paslaptis
45 Legendary Blades101 OfTalos
46 james jim big
47 Jungle Stalker Amazon
48 Filip f3f18 Andersson
49 Kamonpach BKK Empress
50 Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
51 Crashed Bobbazz Stalker

Couldn't make this LG, but you shouldn't assume that everyone attending is on one side or the other :) Just because they are not WSS does not mean they are with Entropy either, I count about 24~? for our side.

I have one here:

How about a Gentlemen's agreement on next LG?
Both soc leaders agree in private message published on forum to not use Vehicles even so system allows it?

One step forward to a raising a better community dont u think?

Soko

I have one also, when LG ends to not throw accusations/insults around, if you want a better community saying things like "die faggots" (as I saw from your video) is not going to help :). This ofcourse goes for everyone attending, just say GG and move onto the next one :handgun:.

deactivated

Last edited:
I have one also, when LG ends to not throw accusations/insults around, if you want a better community saying things like "die faggots" (as I saw from your video) is not going to help :). This ofcourse goes for everyone attending, just say GG and move onto the next one :handgun:.

Yep thats a good one, but obviously u understand why such thing are being said in chats. The fight is tense, one side is accusing other side of things all the time, and a lot of bad mouthing is coming from both sides, same on TS i bet both sides TS's are quite vocabular at some moments. Not that its good thing or smth, but its game, ppl are passionate about things and they forget the manners. I am not chatting in local and its probably reason why i dont care what they say there.
Ok now back to vehicles please! :)

Have a good night forum!

Soko

I am pretty sure I've destroyed all pibtulls last night.I would be surprised if I see any @ takuta.
Enjoy 0% tax.

oopsies double post! cos still lollin!

Mate, STFU

we all know that your soc exploits alot of shit. Like the new aimbot going around that i see your fucking soc testing out at the rig. it has something to do with move to target. I wont go and say who use it just yet, but some from your soc do. look the fuck out when i get my hands on it fuck you prick cheaters!
Looool...................

No Select Target, No win :p...

First rule to be a good pker(This one is to Xen), You dont stand to shoot, you run and shoot at same time...

Mate, STFU

we all know that your soc exploits alot of shit. Like the new aimbot going around .... look the fuck out when i get my hands on it fuck you prick cheaters!

I see this little dog barking in forums yet he's never at LG fights. what are you crying about you big baby? no one shot you, you didn't waste a dime. you're not evolved in it in anyway, so how do you know what happens and what ppl are using?
and to Entropy; you let this fukboi talk for you and you wonder why you get so much hate from others. maybe put a leash on that pup.

Ofcourse you are a spectator as no reputable soc in this game will take you in. Did that hit a nerve? Someone who wants to do pvp but cant get into any soc on either end of the fight...

Tax? You can speculate all you want you dont know jack shit about anything that goes on inside our soc, but keep speculating away. About only thing you do well. And THAT is your compliment right there! :cool:

Entropy being a reputable soc? Pardon me
Do you call reputable a soc of exploiters (There's plenty of videos out there of your soc mates using bots/ exploits), scammers (yes, there's at least 1 scammer in your soc, that did something, that like it or not, shit sticks to your name) and people that also threaten and stalked others IRL info to use it as a tool to threaten people IRL. (and all of this i can provide proof and already provided to some of your soc mates)
Don't think i'd ever make an apply to Entropy soc, if anything i feel sorry for my friends there, but i respect them, and im still their friend regardless of their choice.

If i'd want, I think i'd get into a pvp related soc fairly easy, because, funny as it is, when it comes to aim, i tought i was crap until i saw your soc shoting without the select target, now I feel so much better about myself :D

But atm I'm leader of my own soc that is a small group of friends that take the game in a different way, we play for something we call, FUN, i'd advise you to check your dictionary for that word, matters more than anything else, then I look for sustainability, and so do my friends, self development and setting goals for fun is also a way we put things, not for once we put the hate towards other group / players as goals to motivate us, thats just wrong.

I do not speculate about tax, i could give a rat's ass about the income, I know how much it is on average, you'd get more in 1h @rig easilly, even with your former soc mate that you kicked.

But as I mentioned sir, I got friends in your soc, like it or not perhaps.
As far as i know the only spreadsheet my soc has its about our total skills and hp, for curiousity, to know the average and such,
However... a lil birdy or 2 shown me some cool files that you guys got a "ally" and "enemy" list, where im listed :( . If a soc with such kind of stuff isnt driven by hate, i dont know what it is

About tax once again, (at this pace you better enjoy your last couple of days... for a while) I was also told that if you dont attend LG, you _MUST_ hunt and global xx ammount of times to be able to receive tax, and the old recruits wouldnt apply to receive cash from takuta for example. Am I wrong now or are you just lying to yourself ?

Also think it this way, a soc that lets such sort of negative background and image about their own "flag", speaks by itself.

So if anything about you, i got to point out is the fact you skill really fast, even tho even tho with something more that should be told that you dont really tell but thats not called here.
You got some respect from the comunity as being a dedicated grinder.
Dont think you hit a nerve as he knows he's more then welcome to join the soc im in, also a few others. And if you knew Paulo you would know he doesnt care for PvP, definitely not enough to join a PvP soc and waste a ton of ped.

The only reason he joined in is because there was some people on one of the sides fighting who were dogging out the people he cares about on a personal level.

But keep speculating away. Its seems to be also the only thing you do well, Paulo needs to pay you a bit of ped for lesson's its seems, hes slacking :wise:
Thanks for having my back but on this case, it aint need cos im safe and sound, like a Gold Card

Mate, STFU

we all know that your soc exploits alot of shit. Like the new aimbot going around that i see your fucking soc testing out at the rig. it has something to do with move to target. I wont go and say who use it just yet, but some from your soc do. look the fuck out when i get my hands on it fuck you prick cheaters!

Not defending sides but you guys kinda forget something.

EU pvp isnt like CS or whatever you might be good at playing.
Its skilled based and also some Real life skill applies.

You forget that most of you guys dont even do "real" pvp at all, and some of the soc that's actually contesting yours on landgrab, has most of its best pvps that grew from lvls 50- to lvl 100+ camping mostly in pvp, doing pvp mobs, hunting, mining.

If you dont think that matters, well think again :)

Not defending sides but you guys kinda forget something.

EU pvp isnt like CS or whatever you might be good at playing.
Its skilled based and also some Real life skill applies.

You forget that most of you guys dont even do "real" pvp at all, and some of the soc that's actually contesting yours on landgrab, has most of its best pvps that grew from lvls 50- to lvl 100+ camping mostly in pvp, doing pvp mobs, hunting, mining.

If you dont think that matters, well think again :)

This has nothing to do with 100% hit that is being used right now. Open the eyes and you shall see!

This has nothing to do with 100% hit that is being used right now. Open the eyes and you shall see!

Well, as for my side, i dont use anything to aid aim nor am i properly what id call a good pkr, and yet i had few duels and i won some, so i didnt see it happen, however, think about this
Some of you guys rellied on select target macro for years, what do you think it happen when what most were used to relly on, goes away
Also, if you check on the video, when you guys lost the claim, one of the people filming, had the name bar of few Entropy just sitting AFK @ safe are not even giving a shit or contesting it when they should've.

Take it as example, you are used to walk each day here and there, you wake up one day and you got no legs, you cant say you will still walk, you got to find other way around

Fine, I will speak for WSS because none of you can ever state I ever exploited anything in this game, ever. Bottomline, select target was removed. WSS is winning LGs now due to that removal. Say what you want about the past, both sides will always throw stones because frankly, both sides has the hate and the ammo to do so. At the end of the day though, I am definitely one that can state with absolutely certainty that there was no exploit used in the wins, its just old school pvp (with new school weapons that hurt a lot more hehe). IF you want to throw stones at this particular post, go ahead. I know that I am someone that can still speak with integrity as to what I have always done int his game, can any of you in AoE? Highly doubtful.

Frankly I am tired of all the finger pointing. Clean your own dirty laundry (all of the exploiters, this isn't to Xen) before you start throwing it at others.

Oh, and Manique is awesome, don't rip on him :)

'Mike drop'

Last edited:
Entropy being a reputable soc? Pardon me
Do you call reputable a soc of exploiters (There's plenty of videos out there of your soc mates using bots/ exploits), scammers (yes, there's at least 1 scammer in your soc, that did something, that like it or not, shit sticks to your name) and people that also threaten and stalked others IRL info to use it as a tool to threaten people IRL. (and all of this i can provide proof and already provided to some of your soc mates)
Don't think i'd ever make an apply to Entropy soc, if anything i feel sorry for my friends there, but i respect them, and im still their friend regardless of their choice.

If i'd want, I think i'd get into a pvp related soc fairly easy, because, funny as it is, when it comes to aim, i tought i was crap until i saw your soc shoting without the select target, now I feel so much better about myself :D

But atm I'm leader of my own soc that is a small group of friends that take the game in a different way, we play for something we call, FUN, i'd advise you to check your dictionary for that word, matters more than anything else, then I look for sustainability, and so do my friends, self development and setting goals for fun is also a way we put things, not for once we put the hate towards other group / players as goals to motivate us, thats just wrong.

I do not speculate about tax, i could give a rat's ass about the income, I know how much it is on average, you'd get more in 1h @rig easilly, even with your former soc mate that you kicked.

But as I mentioned sir, I got friends in your soc, like it or not perhaps.
As far as i know the only spreadsheet my soc has its about our total skills and hp, for curiousity, to know the average and such,
However... a lil birdy or 2 shown me some cool files that you guys got a "ally" and "enemy" list, where im listed :( . If a soc with such kind of stuff isnt driven by hate, i dont know what it is

About tax once again, (at this pace you better enjoy your last couple of days... for a while) I was also told that if you dont attend LG, you _MUST_ hunt and global xx ammount of times to be able to receive tax, and the old recruits wouldnt apply to receive cash from takuta for example. Am I wrong now or are you just lying to yourself ?

Also think it this way, a soc that lets such sort of negative background and image about their own "flag", speaks by itself.

So if anything about you, i got to point out is the fact you skill really fast, even tho even tho with something more that should be told that you dont really tell but thats not called here.
You got some respect from the comunity as being a dedicated grinder.

Thanks for having my back but on this case, it aint need cos im safe and sound, like a Gold Card

The only thing driven by hate is your sad trolling on these forums. "FUN" you say, you may want to learn the meaning of the word first. Most people dont consider trolling in game on a full time job basis as fun...If what you do in this game you consider fun. Troll lololol and troll some more. Well i suppose more power to you keep on trolling.

Fine, I will speak for WSS because none of you can ever state I ever exploited anything in this game, ever. Bottomline, select target was removed. WSS is winning LGs now due to that removal. Say what you want about the past, both sides will always throw stones because frankly, both sides has the hate and the ammo to do so. At the end of the day though, I am definitely one that can state with absolutely certainty that there was no exploit used in the wins, its just old school pvp (with new school weapons that hurt a lot more hehe). IF you want to throw stones at this particular post, go ahead. I know that I am someone that can still speak with integrity as to what I have always done int his game, can any of you in AoE? Highly doubtful.

Frankly I am tired of all the finger pointing. Clean your own dirty laundry (all of the exploiters, this isn't to Xen) before you start throwing it at others.

Oh, and Manique is awesome, don't rip on him :)

'Mike drop'
Wouldn't be too sure that you guys didn't use exploits such as jumping while backing up and strafing to make yourself teleport 15 meters.:confused:

Wouldn't be too sure that you guys didn't use exploits such as jumping while backing up and strafing to make yourself teleport 15 meters.:confused:

i think that you mean , when guy use 50% speed buffs, and internet line is not super fast, it shows as teleporting, i see most of people teleporting in lg because of that, and this is none a exploit , its just too big running speed.

Couldn't make this LG, but you shouldn't assume that everyone attending is on one side or the other :) Just because they are not WSS does not mean they are with Entropy either, I count about 24~? for our side.

Changed to Alies and Enemies , is that will be ok ? allies i added all who helped wss.

i think that you mean , when guy use 50% speed buffs, and internet line is not super fast, it shows as teleporting, i see most of people teleporting in lg because of that, and this is none a exploit , its just too big running speed.

its the same like u take the driver license and .. now u drive ferrari whith no limit speed :D:wtg::wtg:

oh now i start to understand, if WSS move, heal or shoot we exploit, Now i get it..... :laugh:

Umb what???? Seriously have no clue what you are trying to say. All I see is more mud slinging.

/mod note/

I'll remind you all yet again that the Forum Rules apply to the PVP section of the forum, in the same way that they apply elsewhere.

Take particular note of these ones:

Forum Rules said:
2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not permitted. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Community Staff without notice and the offending member may be temporarily or permanently banned without notice. It is important to keep in mind that PlanetCalypsoForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

Forum Rules said:
2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

Forum Rules said:
3.2 - Off Topic
Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

While I am generally fairly relaxed about good-natured banter or sledging, the recent spate of abuse and flaming of individuals and societies since the change to targetting mechanics and the 'reinvigoration' of LandGrab is unacceptable.
If members want to test my limits on this, I'll be more than happy to arrange an extended break from the forum for you.

Back