Question: Land Grab: A possibility for society leader to control %tage give to his members?

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Hello devs,

Well i'll aim my question to you Kim as you've shown alot of concern to pker's ideas and thoughts lately, giving possibility to PK to grow once again, so my point is that we have been discussing an issue as with current LG's way to split returns "earnd" to each member of the society.

To this day we dont have the ability to adjust the % given to members of the society, yes problem is that a freshly joining member for exemple, who is able to take part of the LG wont get any tax at all if in the past the society he joined been owning the Land Area they are re-conquering and re-aquiering, so after the fight this same member still get 0% of incomes even though he took part of it.. as %tage doesnt refresh after each wins..
The idea would be to have the possibility for soc leader + rank under, to adjust freely % given to each member from each LA, that is for the fairness of the reward which been fought for :wise:
This would also give a possibility for extra %tage reward to those who heroicly fighted during each LG, a rewarding concept :)

thanks Kim and others devs.

Very much agree with this, even though I'm not in a LG society.

Who be perfect if we could have this feature implemented with the upcoming change to LG, %tage adjustable at each claim marker (just like taxes set on LA) just an idea

+1 for this thread :yup:

sounds good great plan

Such a simple plan, but it makes so much sense. Come on MA!

Good call Akon.

But what about some automated system?
if you was on LG you are eligible to get week's split. This would promote actual participation in event.
Or even some points system that would reward activity, not just standing there. That could be override if society want to split even.

Good call Akon.

if you was on LG you are eligible to get week's split. This would promote actual participation in event.
Or even some points system that would reward activity, not just standing there. That could be override if society want to split even.

Well the idea could perfectly work for any society, if you are in that chosen society you know your leader is a fair person, which means he'll pretty much take the right decision as to set out % equally to each member taking part of it OR based on another system the society actually agreed on, matter of fact each society have different rules and should be able to design thing to their personal will :)

Totally agreed on,
This has been asked in the past.
Hopefully they are starting to hear people.

Small details make a whole difference in players satisfaction

Eh, I'd rather it automatic somehow. Some society leaders are not going to want to set %'s for everyone every week. And how to set the %'s would lead to much debate/argument.

Agree also should be a task for society leader to divide taxes to members, but not make it automatically by who spend most or shoot most because if lower skilled ppl come to help at LG they have their own task be it in air or just try to survive on claim by healing, this would discourage the newer members to come help at LG.

Eh, I'd rather it automatic somehow. Some society leaders are not going to want to set %'s for everyone every week. And how to set the %'s would lead to much debate/argument.

What about people not whilling to do LG but still get share from other people time and money? either way i think taxes should be adjustable (but an option automated sharing could still be available, there everyone is happy)

Anything increasing the incentive for people to join LG and PvP is a good thing, I think.

What about people not whilling to do LG but still get share from other people time and money? either way i think taxes should be adjustable (but an option automated sharing could still be available, there everyone is happy)

I didn't say keep it how it is. I said make the split automatic, meaning among the players in the soc that participate.

The split could be partially based on the amount of time spent in the LA during the LG, so it wouldn't be only about how much ped you spend.

I didn't say keep it how it is. I said make the split automatic, meaning among the players in the soc that participate.

The split could be partially based on the amount of time spent in the LA during the LG, so it wouldn't be only about how much ped you spend.

very good idea, time spent in the area would definitely be a good way to split it, active people would be rewarded

It should have been like that since day one, in my opinion. I absolutely support this suggestion.

yes, of course! do it! :thumbup:

Well the idea could perfectly work for any society, if you are in that chosen society you know your leader is a fair person, which means he'll pretty much take the right decision as to set out % equally to each member taking part of it OR based on another system the society actually agreed on, matter of fact each society have different rules and should be able to design thing to their personal will :)

As I said in my previous post, automatic split could be overriden (is this proper word for that?) so the percentages for active people could be changed by leader. But why rewarding those who didn't log in?

Good call Akon.

Xen's addition of using time as factor is good refinement of my proposal.

Bad idea, why waste developer time on this. Pkers are mainly useless people for the game and just a object of irritation. Use the time for important issues like Taming, ect...

Pkers have their sandbox at the rig, now go play there.....

Bad idea, why waste developer time on this. Pkers are mainly useless people for the game and just a object of irritation. Use the time for important issues like Taming, ect...

Pkers benefit the game greatly by spending PED.

Kimmi is good idea :) bcuz maybe you tango can be sell now :p

Bad idea, why waste developer time on this. .

I agree on this part

1/20 share of crap or 20% of crap is stil crap

Whole LG system needs to be changed,
I like that we have weekly action, but it's not the massive fights like old LG , and I miss that
MA or whoever is in charge needs to make 4-5 new very profitable area's and do a longer time on them

Or do a Landgrab at oilrig :) winners get 5% of all oil
And make octagon (ring) free

They need to change things imo

Booooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:

lol MA make alot more cash one Pkers then one hunters and miners and one guys who have a crazy amound of shit skills who think the are mega uber.

Who whil that be ????????

Cool idea, i want my pet and his name will be kimmi :)

Contact Info:

OMG, seems you need friend irl lol

I'm not sure how I would do this to keep eeryone happy, but one thing is clear, it does need to be adjustable somehow. There is no sense in giving avatars who log in once a year a % of a LG that other ppl spent good peds on.

just my two pec.

XZC

Back