Land Managment

RidingDirty

Elite
Society
PE Addicts
Marcus RidingDirty Jaervinen
Hi,

I made this post since I have started to consider land-managment, with other words, buy me a LA.

Though, since it is quite an investment, I am wondering a few things.

-How much time is put into taking care of the land?
-What is the average income for landareas!? Excluding the uber-ones

This is mainly since I´d need to know in what time I can expect to get my investment back. 1 year!? 2? 3?

Thanks

Hi
Shame that no one has replied I was interested in LA's too but seeing that no one has an answer ill think twice and keep my money where it is earning interest The bank.
I am sorry i am of no help but hope that some will reply GL:)

How much time you spend managing your land depends totally on yourself.
In theory, once you have the DNA settings you like, you only have to refill the fertiliser from time to time.
So basicly that could be done in 5 minuts/year.
That's the minimum.

If you have a shopkeeper, you'll have to refill it every day or even multiple times/day.
If you wanna run competitions that will be a little bit more time consuming as well :)

So it all depends on what you wanna do with your land, and how much time you want to invest yourself.

I think income of land areas will go between 20-500/600 ped/day, depending on tax, location and mob :)

Im very interested in land areas too... I would like to invest properly in the game, but want to know that my investment wont be wasted... I would then try to get back all the money that I had put in, and use the rest of the money coming in to get my stats up, so I stop taking money out of the game, and keeping it in the lootpool :p

Just my :twocents: :tiphat:

well. the most have been answered, the more time you spendt on it more money you will earn, im sure the competitions are brining guys spending more hours in your LA than they normaly would.

I wish you good luck :) and whaiting too see your name on the land marked in the near future.

I would say around 3 years at current prices.

Okay, thanks for the replies so far :)

I was also wondering if anybody knows about current marketprices!?

I know there has been a few sales quite recently, any info or thoose or is it private!?

Seems like it would be a good investment, though it would put my "Buy a house irl"-plans away for about 3-4 years or so, but that shouldnt bother me to much since Im still young.

Would it be possible to get my hands on something nice for about 280K PEDs or has the prices gone even further!?

I think it all depends on how good your negotiation skills are, and how desperate the seller is ;)

I think it all depends on how good your negotiation skills are, and how desperate the seller is ;)

Hehe, okay ;)

Also wonder if you contacted MA in before doing the deal, incase that the seller regrets it and you need to get the money back to your bankaccount. Did they have any help for this!? Or did they just tell you its the usual 90 days before handled!?

Back