Info: Land Owner looking for society

Rampsy

Dominant
Society
AO
Rampsy
Hello everyone,

I've been in a society for a long time, but sadly enough, for years, only me & the leader were active, and now that he isn't coming online anymore either, I'm pretty much alone. So I'm looking for a nice society.
My main playing style is being an investor, but I want to become a hunter. Keep in mind that my skills are still kinda low for now (99 hp for example).

Some information about myself:
  1. Mature person (27 year old company owner)
    [*]Owner of Shinkiba Land (OLA #65) SE of Wolverine Hope [40117, 45910, 211]
    [*]Owner of Atrax Camp (OLA #28) Currently still known as "Ahh...the Estophyls" [26182, 46214, 139]
  2. Low-mid skilled: 60.000 skills, max level only 27 (laser pistoleer (hit))
  3. I don't have a huge experience, so I could really use some help & tips.
    [*]Owner of 2 of the 3 Large plots in the new cities Livas & Southern Ithaca
  4. Owner of 1 medium plot in Livas
  5. Using Unlimited ISIS HL6 tier 6 with Overcharged Omegaton A105.
  6. Sentinel / Angel / Liakon / Emine armors for high defense
  7. Full Gremlin Set with Mark.5B for training
  8. Rascal Set for low level mobs
  9. Sacred Kong Pet (highest level pet ingame)

I'm tired of having to play alone all the time, I'm hunting on my own LA, but with my skills, it's not easy to hunt alone. To have an idea: Max maturity berycled & Shinkiba on the LA is similar strength to Atrox Guardian. Atrax Stalker is too strong for me.

Last edited:
Hi Rampsy

You may like to consider NBK Army. We are the starter soc of the NBK group (Natural Born Killers).

Our soc is fairly large and has members from every timezone and every profession, it is therefore rarely if ever quiet.
We are predominantly hunters but all the other professions are also well represented.
Our Colonels act as advisors and are more experienced players returned from other parts of the NBK to share their game experience and knowledge.
We have regular team hunts and occasional events both in soc and across the NBK group.

If you would like to know more please contact me in game
Granny Rowan Render

Natural Born Killers

Grats on the Shinkiba Land purchase.
If you ever need some bad advice about land ownership, you can hit me up. :laugh:

I see Granny has already replied, so I'll just add that NBK is a great bunch of people. You should join us on mumble or TS3. We could use some new stories!

Hope to see/hear you soon!

OOo That would be cool if you joined. Just from being in you event the other day you seemed like a cool cat - and you kill stuff which is what NBK does :pP

Hey, gratz on the land area! The soc I'm in is Entropian Empire, when I started playing I had no intention of joining a soc group but I'm really glad I joined this one. I think there are 2 spots left, there is always somebody on and we have members from all over the world. We have a really great group of good helpful people that are very friendly. Good luck with the land area!

Maximus Cashicus

Feel free to check out WildD3amons if u like m8 :)

Back