Landgrab Battle - May 11, 2005 (A PE movie by Kitty)

you should link it in the LG news update thingy in the CL (=

zara hof time. ;)

i wonder if there are any junglists at MA hq? ;)

i cant play it. just like last times one. i installed that xvid thing too, and tried again, woudnt help. it just says that it can play becouse it doesnt have the right codecs :confused:

Marco|MindArk said:
Cool movie! Nice effects. I showed it to the office. =)

Yay! :dance:
Thanks Marco!

Rony said:
Ty for this info. Still some questions if u dont mind:
-What connection speed u have chosed in client loader?
-What directx version?
-Do u have any gfx tweakers installed or special setting for GFX?

Ty again :)

4.0MBit connection speed in client loader.
Direct X 9.0c.
No graphics tweaks or overclocking - Version 66.93 Nvidia drivers.

:)

Pretender said:
i cant play it. just like last times one. i installed that xvid thing too, and tried again, woudnt help. it just says that it can play becouse it doesnt have the right codecs :confused:

I don't know what to tell you. :(

Make sure you downloaded the whole file correctly, 85.3mb should be the correct file size. If it isn't that size try downloading the file again from a different mirror. If you have the whole thing and it just isn't working no matter what you do.. I guess just watch it on a friends computer. I'm very bad at fixing corrupt/messy codecs, my old computer just got worse and worse the more I tried to fix it. :confused:

Good luck.

Thanks again everyone. Glad I am getting such a nice response. Makes me want to clear out some hard drive space and make another, longer, movie!

Last edited:
ZarathustrA said:
Thanks again everyone. Glad I am getting such a nice response. Makes me want to clear out some hard drive space and make another longer movie!

thats awesome idea :p

Pretender said:
I sometimes have problems playing stuff in media player although I'm supposed to have the right codecs. so I downloaded VLC media player and everything plays fine

mjukis said:
you should link it in the LG news update thingy in the CL (=

bad idea! Music rights etc ;)

mjukis said:
I sometimes have problems playing stuff in media player although I'm supposed to have the right codecs. so I downloaded VLC media player and everything plays fine

Ah yes, forgot about VLC, it does have alot of succes storys behind it(my situation wasn't fixed by it though, sadly). :(
VLC

Give that a try too. :)

Thanks Mjukis.

wanda said:
bad idea! Music rights etc ;)

Yup, I might be able to solve that problem in my next video. My main "occupation" is music, not video editing. ;)
We'll see.. I'm sort of out of ideas though. :confused:

what about using some of the game music? MA must own the rights for that and it might work as background music with real sound on top of guns firing etc?

wanda said:
what about using some of the game music? MA must own the rights for that and it might work as background music with real sound on top of guns firing etc?

It's been done before and to tell you the truth.. I find it kind of .. alot boring. :laugh:

Oh well. :)

(Edit: The music that is, I do plan on having in-game sound next time)

nice movie

:D what can i say except, cool, well worth downloading to watch :D

Thanks for the movie, give us more please! :)
(Gave you some rep)

ZarathustrA said:
4.0MBit connection speed in client loader.
Direct X 9.0c.
No graphics tweaks or overclocking - Version 66.93 Nvidia drivers.

:)
Ty for info. I installed directx 9.0b on my computer as recommended. Hope it will help alittle. I might also change the gfx card, but i am afraid doing this and getting more unstability.

Cool one kitty

Back