Achievement: Landlord of Dome 2

Do you think i should extremine Fungoid DNA?

• Yes

Votes: 63 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 89 58.6%

• Total voters
Grats for the dome :)

Exterminate? Yes, because nobody hunts them and they are just slowing miners down :silly2:

big gratz!!!!:yay:

Big Big Grats MJ I can't wait to head up and give you some taxes :D Please get rid of the mushrooms I'm alergic :p

Suspended DNA for 5 days :p

i'd keep fungo. not a big issue killing the random ones. you could run them all into one corner from time to time tho. iron fungo might appear one day as well.

gz on the dome, gl.

Another dome in another ones hands. Good to see some spreading. Congratz and gl on/with the ownership.

Gratz with the purchase.

I would not destroy the DNA. I think there is only one LA on Amathera that also contains the DNA and i think that is an LG LA.

As it looks all mobs seem to be getting an iron challenge. With an eye to that you would want to keep it available.
Just make it minimum maturity and minimum density. That costs you no dung as far as i know.

Cheers
Siam

keep them low, and when iron mission comes for them you wil be happy to have a DNA.;)

Gratz

Don't kill off the mobs, very few of them about and if they start dropping something nice or are used in an event you'll regret it.

Killing DNA that can´t be made is surely the biggest failure someone can do.
Keep it. As already said Iron Mission may come for Fungo, too.
Beside that, you can never know if MA decides to attach some nice new L item to the Fungo.

I won´t say nobody is willing to hunt those mobs, its more like there is no good spawn!

Beside that, due to the low hunting on this mb, nobody really knows what items this mob can drop. The loot data known from this mob is really old! When was last time someone camped Fungo in big maturity for several days to hit a big one? Oh, forgot, there is no big maturity of that mob :D

The spawns down at Amethera are at low setting and mixed with Atraxes.
Understandable that LA owner decided to rely on Atrax hunters and minimized the Fungo.

Beside that we have 2 LG LA with Fungoid DNA, but after LG we have always the Bristlehoggs maxed and the Fungo kept low. This is understandable, as Bristlehoggs are fun, got nice loots like Korss400 and skill dodge, therefor fairly good hunted.

So anybody can tell me how to hunt Fungo?
Even if you like it there is no way, as every spawn that could exist is at minimum, what makes it not very enjoyable to hunt this mobs. Its not hunting, its more like playing hide and seek.

The problems with the acid DMG they deal, might be problem for some hunters, if it comes to biggest maturity, but the small ones are easy, every noob can kill them.

yeah kill them all=) hate when i get some of them on my ass when i'm mining claims in there! allways using auto use tool on bigger claims and afk most of the time! so hate when i log in again and see i'm dead=)

What GoNi said :)

Huge GZ and GL! :yay:

I would kept the Fungoid DNA. Dunno how much one of those cost tho, but still. I think it's a funny mob and it doesn't have that much HP and low/no regen (afaik).

I have 3xExa DNA in storage, if you are interested to buy ;) Send PM if you want them cheap (20 ped each, tt included, that's what I gave for them at auction lolz)

From a mining point of view I'd say get rid of it...:laugh:

But from a realistic point of view, i'd say don't pull it...maybe just minimum density and maturity.

As pointed out above, there's only 1 other LA on the planet containing the shroom DNA....so maybe not "unique" but "semi-unique." ;)

I'm all for canning crap mobs like Exa, trox, trax on CND since most people don't pay 50 ped return to hunt mobs readily available on the planet. those mobs can be replaced at a later date if need be...but if dna can't be re-created, I don't think i'd toss it...

Just my 2 cents...

;) Gratz for the dome.

Killing DNA that can´t be made is surely the biggest failure someone can do.
Keep it. As already said Iron Mission may come for Fungo, too.
Beside that, you can never know if MA decides to attach some nice new L item to the Fungo.

I won´t say nobody is willing to hunt those mobs, its more like there is no good spawn!

Beside that, due to the low hunting on this mb, nobody really knows what items this mob can drop. The loot data known from this mob is really old! When was last time someone camped Fungo in big maturity for several days to hit a big one? Oh, forgot, there is no big maturity of that mob :D

Understandable that LA owner decided to rely on Atrax hunters and minimized the Fungo.

Beside that we have 2 LG LA with Fungoid DNA, but after LG we have always the Bristlehoggs maxed and the Fungo kept low. This is understandable, as Bristlehoggs are fun, got nice loots like Korss400 and skill dodge, therefor fairly good hunted.

So anybody can tell me how to hunt Fungo?
Even if you like it there is no way, as every spawn that could exist is at minimum, what makes it not very enjoyable to hunt this mobs. Its not hunting, its more like playing hide and seek.

The problems with the acid DMG they deal, might be problem for some hunters, if it comes to biggest maturity, but the small ones are easy, every noob can kill them.

Big thankz for ur comment...
Like you show and some reasons I should keep and for anothers no...
I gonna make a event at dome and see what they can droop...
Keep vooting ppl

I hate them mushrooms when I am mining, but the dome is very easy to mine the sides without an issue so id say keep the DNA but keep it at minimum.

gratz for the dome, and same as the others say, keep the DNA of course, this is a rare mob

I hate them mushrooms when I am mining, but the dome is very easy to mine the sides without an issue so id say keep the DNA but keep it at minimum.

i agree with this:)

Hi Mary,

Gratz for the dome.
Keep the mushrooms, I like to kill them while mining..

GL..

Chai

My soc (cK at the time) won a fungoid/bristle LA in landgrab. We increased the numbers and maturity. Nobody hunted them. They drop nothing, even the stalkers.

From a mining point of view I'd say get rid of it...:laugh:

But from a realistic point of view, i'd say don't pull it...maybe just minimum density and maturity.

As pointed out above, there's only 1 other LA on the planet containing the shroom DNA....so maybe not "unique" but "semi-unique." ;)

I'm all for canning crap mobs like Exa, trox, trax on CND since most people don't pay 50 ped return to hunt mobs readily available on the planet. those mobs can be replaced at a later date if need be...but if dna can't be re-created, I don't think i'd toss it...

Just my 2 cents...

There are 2 or 3 other DNA on the planet that have fungoid dna. If they started dropping something good (doubtful), the spawn would be increased on the planet and no one would go to CND to hunt fungoid.

Big thankz for ur comment...
Like you show and some reasons I should keep and for anothers no...
I gonna make a event at dome and see what they can droop...
Keep vooting ppl

See above. Unless MA recently changed their loot, they drop nothing. It's going to cost you a fair amount of ped to check if that changed. Then if they do start dropping something good, there's at least one private LA on the planet that has fungoid dna. I don't mine that dome, but if I bought it I would rip that dna out in a heartbeat just to make it easier for miners. There are always some people that say they'll hunt some mob in some LA, then they hardly do and it just ends up that miners are inconvenienced or don't go there and it just costs the owner ped in lost income.

Set shrooms to highest maturity and density, let hunters explore the loot abit!

gtz.

My soc (cK at the time) won a fungoid/bristle LA in landgrab. We increased the numbers and maturity. Nobody hunted them. They drop nothing, even the stalkers.

There are 2 or 3 other DNA on the planet that have fungoid dna. If they started dropping something good (doubtful), the spawn would be increased on the planet and no one would go to CND to hunt fungoid.

See above. Unless MA recently changed their loot, they drop nothing. It's going to cost you a fair amount of ped to check if that changed. Then if they do start dropping something good, there's at least one private LA on the planet that has fungoid dna. I don't mine that dome, but if I bought it I would rip that dna out in a heartbeat just to make it easier for miners. There are always some people that say they'll hunt some mob in some LA, then they hardly do and it just ends up that miners are inconvenienced or don't go there and it just costs the owner ped in lost income.

hehe, true mate. Then again, the only DNA on CND that can't be hunted on the planet is Dasp and Corno if you want to get technical...:laugh:

I'd still hate to see a fairly rare DNA that cannot be replicated destroyed....just my opinion... :)

But since I never hunt on CND though and only mine, I wouldn't be upset seeing them gone from the dome too...lol

Reactions: das
Congratz and good luck! :cool:

I'd still hate to see a fairly rare DNA that cannot be replicated destroyed....just my opinion... :)

Fungoid DNA is replicable, just that's a pain in the ass to build it. Ofc memory could play me tricks, but I remember somebody gathering it at some point (hat, etc?)

But there's no realistical reason to destroy it, nomatter conditions, just set it to minimum.

Gz on the trade.

gratz, and dont kill them off totally. But minimum would be nice. :)

The fungoid were already set at minimum. They're still kind of annoying if you are a grid miner.

Gratz, look forward to visiting!

Back