Selling: Large appartement 13G "AI" in Sakura City

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Society
Dark Templar
Atami Tami Atemi
Selling a large apartment, PM me your price.

Atami

get your own place before the auction sells it

looks like it is going to the auction end of the week :)

Well IF you put a picture or two, told what floor it was, or if have noisy neighbors I’d make a bid, “large apartment” doesn’t tell me much. ;)
Also how much is the rent?

Well IF you put a picture or two, told what floor it was, or if have noisy neighbors I’d make a bid, “large apartment” doesn’t tell me much. ;)
Also how much is the rent?

Hehe, as I mentioned in all honesty in PM ... to much trouble :)
Check out the app by visiting it, IRL one does not decide on pictures ;-)

About the rent, that was set to 0 like 5 years ago by MA ? I'm sure you know this.
I'm afraid they won't make it sub-zero hihi

Cheerz,

Atami

PS :

The neighbours on the left are extremely beautiful young adult women also in for a party in game and IRL.
The neighbours on the right are extremely beautiful young adult men also in for a party in game and IRL.

You can use the AND, OR or XOR logical operator to decide whether you go left ... right.

:eyecrazy::lolup:

What would happen if I TT the deed ? :laugh:

TT+300 then :ahh:

ok thx ... let's wait 7 days then.
if no higher bid it is yours.

not sure what the price is, but I think it is double, so you might be in for win :)

Atami

Bump ; immediate BO = 600

650 :3, IF its not too late

You are lucky, not to late ... got an unexpected visitor and failed to go online.
Can you come online this evening?

Ashi , 20:00 MA ?

You are lucky, not to late ... got an unexpected visitor and failed to go online.
Can you come online this evening?

Ashi , 20:00 MA ?

Yes. I'm also online right now.

Sold for 870 as suddenly everyone started contacting me ingame :)

Sub-zero, sorry for "breaking" the deal at 600, fortunately I was able to stay in touch and give you a chance to bid higher. I respect you couldn't afford it. In the end, I just want to get the highest possible price, I hope you understand.

Atami

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back