Discovery: Laserfaust SL-G 10 (L) Blueprint (L)

Wed

Elite
Society
GΌĐş Ό₣ ŴαЯ™
Wedlylaw Wed Beetherbell
Took +4 years for my first Calypso Discovery :yay: No idea what kind of weapon it is, but it looks expensive to craft :yup:

Laserfaust Spezielle Laser-Gewehr 10

This baby packs a powerfull punch

That sounds promising :dunce: Now i just need to collect the mats to craft this puppy :wtg:

Wed, please post some stats of the gun after you craft it, I am so curios for the stats:)

The name is AWESOME, especially "Spezielle":)

careful, faust legend is of a man endowed with powers to fulfil his wishes for a limited time in return for his soul :scared:

careful, faust legend is of a man endowed with powers to fulfil his wishes for a limited time in return for his soul :scared:

No worrys mate, MA took my soul along time ago :laugh:

Infact he was a scholar and a ceremonial magician recorded as making a pact with the devil in a magik (not with a g) circle where he would summon demons into the triangle.

So perhaps this gun pops out a demon that sits on the mobs back bitch slapping it into submission ? ^^ :tongue2:

Just in case you care for correct german grammar its name has to be

spezielleS Laser Gewehr

or

Spezial Laser Gewehr

The later would be the prefered option. :wise:

Wow, gratz :) Any chance you could show us teh blueprint or put the data in Entropedia?

After the race to getting the gun discovery is over would be fine, timing wise ;)

Wow, gratz :) Any chance you could show us teh blueprint or put the data in Entropedia?

After the race to getting the gun discovery is over would be fine, timing wise ;)

Will post a picture of the blueprint once i, or if someone else loots it, crafts it ;)

Will post a picture of the blueprint once i, or if someone else loots it, crafts it ;)

Can't wait. There have been 3 weapons bp discoveries (inc yours) that all sound interesting, but no weapon discoveries ...

Advantage through technology, german engineering ftw, gratz! :yay:

Nice discovery, congratz!

@ Mindark: please do some better research in terms of grammar before introducing ultrah-nu-and-stylo-weapponnz into da game,yo, Masta Timkrans!

Hi,

Advantage through technology, german engineering ftw, gratz!
No German engineering, believe me! Germans would never write nonsense like this in a weapon name:

This is a cheap imitation, for sure. Beware!

In German "faust" means "fist". So it could be a new kind of knuckles. Or a bazooka maybe ("Panzerfaust"), but never a rifle/ carabine. Even the most drunk German marketing droid would never come with such a proposal, he'd know he'd have to look for a new job then ...

And "Spezielle Laser-Gewehr", this doesn't fit at all. Even the correct spelling "Spezielles Lasergewehr" would sound more then strange. Imagine a gun advertised as "special laser rifle" - sounds crappy, right? In German it sounds even more crappy ...

Probably this is a product from some sinister 4th world copycat country, trying to profit ruthlessly of an established trade mark. From a poor, shady garage company that cannot even afford a proper interpreter.

This stinks. Be careful, this gun could explode at the first shot, sending you to the revival! ;-)

Have fun!

Btw, Gratz to the discoverer!

So that´s SL-G 10, more to be discovered like 1, 2,3 etc?

Well u could also say "Spezial Laser Gewehr" and "Gewehr" literally means rifle/carabine, I think "Laserfaust" aka "Panzerfaust"(engl bazooka) tells us it´s a really strong special laser-rifle, maybe even with a fat-awesome design.
:):wtg:

Nice discovery, congratz!

@ Mindark: please do some better research in terms of grammar before introducing ultrah-nu-and-stylo-weapponnz into da game,yo, Masta Timkrans!

I caught a break here seeing as the full name isn't written anywhere in-game, although I may have shamed my ancestors from Saarland by not being able to spell properly in their language :)

lol de Ssaarlände könn no nima schpreche, wie sulns wisse wie mer schreibt? Gut Morsche :D

Spezielle Lasergewehr is a mistake, because Lasergewehr is a neutrum so you got to add an "s", but i think what you wanted to say is "Spezielle Laserfaust", Faust is feminin in german so here "Spezielle" fits. We also handle all plurals like feminin cases too, so "Spezielle Lasergewehre" is perfectly fine either.

In German "faust" means "fist". So it could be a new kind of knuckles. Or a bazooka maybe ("Panzerfaust"), but never a rifle/ carabine. Even the most drunk German marketing droid would never come with such a proposal, he'd know he'd have to look for a new job then ...

And "Spezielle Laser-Gewehr", this doesn't fit at all. Even the correct spelling "Spezielles Lasergewehr" would sound more then strange. Imagine a gun advertised as "special laser rifle"
maybe it's a laser bazooka?! :lolup:

Nice discovery, Gratz:D

I caught a break here seeing as the full name isn't written anywhere in-game, although I may have shamed my ancestors from Saarland by not being able to spell properly in their language :)

Shame on me, thought I read that weapon description in the thread title^^

As it is only a joke of you....my apologies!

And no shame on your ancestors....ppl in the Saar area dont speak a proper German, kinda hard from time to time for the rest here to understand them ::D:D

Laser Power-fist rocket launcher?

Back