Info: Last UL rare weapon/armor you looted

Hundreds of A101,102, 103, 104. but they weren't rare then.

Recently. Titan glove F from Moloch (available if your looking)
Probably not so rare but not that common EP41 Merc from bot invasion.
Couple Liakon bits on Ark when it came out. Forgot what looted them. Think Solo bought those.
And perhaps not rare but got a nice tt level 2 athena bp crafting which sold for a few k.
Christmas 2020 ring was probably my best loot and paid for my unlimited setup i use today.

Hundreds of A101,102, 103, 104. but they weren't rare then.

Recently. Titan glove F from Moloch (available if your looking)
Probably not so rare but not that common EP41 Merc from bot invasion.
Couple Liakon bits on Ark when it came out. Forgot what looted them. Think Solo bought those.
And perhaps not rare but got a nice tt level 2 athena bp crafting which sold for a few k.
Christmas 2020 ring was probably my best loot and paid for my unlimited setup i use today.
That's some crazy nice finds, I have a question though, do seasonal boxes drop standard rings?

That's some crazy nice finds, I have a question though, do seasonal boxes drop standard rings?
Yes, i've looted them all. Highest was Augmented Athenic (twice).

Oberon Shin Guards (F,L)Sun, 26 May 2019 09:05:25

Nice to get a discovery on my birthday but not exactly an awesome rare armour.

lol, that was an L piece I posted, sorry.

I guess the last decent thing I looted was an arson TEN chip ten years back.

The best UL item i looted in the past 5 years has been a crappy Mentor Edition pistol.
So SAD.

Depresses me slightly, but in my time playing so far, I've yet to loot any UL weapons or armour pieces (yet) - and that's not for trying! Over 1m cycled on moloch with very little to show for it!

got an EWE EP-41 Military from a Warrior or Trooper last summer, near Jurra Plateau

Depresses me slightly, but in my time playing so far, I've yet to loot any UL weapons or armour pieces (yet) - and that's not for trying! Over 1m cycled on moloch with very little to show for it!
Soon you'll get it soon

I was online at the time, cornoaterion right?
Yup :), 4th rare since back when covid started. Was a Kinetic attack nanochip 7 UL, then a rare token last MM (cat 6), and a TEN armor plate during the space anniversary.

Last edited:
Yup :), 4th rare since back when covid started. Was a Kinetic 7 UL, then a rare token last MM (cat 6), and a TEN armor plate during the space anniversary.
I hate that the UL kinetic amps have lower eff than their L counterparts

UL Corrosive 9 a few months ago

Bunch of Raider and some warmonger armor Pieces on NI
Also 7x incision for myself,
2x vigilante feet.
All the last year

Handful of defender plates from SK along with Hazen arms.
Got a 10A TEN plate from broods as well.

Back