Votes: 30 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
Can anyone have latency in game between 1-5 ?

Ping

I have 64 here..

USA, CT

Someone who lives in the same NL city where the servers are located might have < 10.

36 here, enough to never see any lag.

<36

Someone who lives in the same NL city where the servers are located might have < 10.

36 here, enough to never see any lag.

Nice, I wish I had 36...

. . . . 175 msec

How do you check it ingame? I must have missed it.

Mouseover the bottom right corner of the radar (with thanks to Svarog for that information!)

Hover over the radar

I get 21-28 usually with some periods (bout 2-3 mins) at 120ms. Pinging google gets me 4ms however

Lag is barely noticeable even at 120ms in this game

Changing from BTs dns servers improved 10ms and stopped a lot of failed messages

Im at 34+ usually

So if someone brag it have 1... and max 5 time to time... is it normal to accuse him of macroing ?

So if someone brag it have 1... and max 5 time to time... is it normal to accuse him of macroing ?

i doubt even MA would get 1ms

Can anyone have latency in game between 1-5 ?

If you mean that any player has 1-5 ms latency to the game servers, the answer is no. It's impossible. I am on the actual same network provider as Entropia is on, and I have anywhere between 32-60 ms latency.

If you mean that any player has 1-5 ms latency to the game servers, the answer is no. It's impossible. I am on the actual same network provider as Entropia is on, and I have anywhere between 32-60 ms latency.

Aren't the servers in the Netherlands?

macro & latency has nothing to do with eachother

ingame measurement?

26 here but still failed :s

btw are the servers on Germany or NL ? For some reasson i remember Germany :duh:

Reactions: das
34 and below here and the lag i have is that i'm pushing my old PC to its limits :laugh:

All I ask this is because someone that keep outpick and when I asked how he say he have 1 ms (max 5) all the time and that's why he get all picks... Anyway I reported to support too, to check him. I am sure he use some kind of maccroing.

All I ask this is because someone that keep outpick and when I asked how he say he have 1 ms (max 5) all the time and that's why he get all picks... Anyway I reported to support too, to check him. I am sure he use some kind of maccroing.

outpick? macroing? I can't make out what your talking about and what it has to do with latency?:scratch2:

outpick? macroing? I can't make out what your talking about and what it has to do with latency?:scratch2:

i'm not sure on outpicking and its meaning, unless its fruit. but the relation I think is reaction speed, he's claiming he has a faster reaction because of the latency is higher, but it's suspected of been a macro that is giving the reaction speed.

without a more detailed story, we can't really judge, but 1-5ms is practically impossible

edit: could it be rig related?

Reactions: Mac
83, western USA

i'm not sure on outpicking and its meaning, unless its fruit. but the relation I think is reaction speed, he's claiming he has a faster reaction because of the latency is higher, but it's suspected of been a macro that is giving the reaction speed.

without a more detailed story, we can't really judge, but 1-5ms is practically impossible

edit: could it be rig related?

Yes rig, but is just a supposition. I wanted to check if he lie or not .... Don't wanna give names... who was @ rig in the morning know the story...
We'll see... What confused me and intrigated me was the 1 ms . On picking I know I am the slowest and I don't bother... but that 1 ms... well... if someone have it while others have 25+ don't sound right not to mention imposible.
Thank you for your answers.

If you prolly didnt steal your Neighbours Wi-Fi you'd have lower latency.

Also have you ever heard about trolling? seems some ppl carry it on even when im not there latelly at rig :laugh:
Good times

23 msec but I think in-game location matters too?

23 msec for me

69ms... because... reasons

Back