Info: Latest Globals Ticker

Status

Site Admin
Admin
A new feature has been added to the bottom of many EntropiaForum pages, displaying the latest hunting and mining globals as recorded by EntropiaTracker.com.

The globals displayed in this ticker reflect actual loots achieved in Entropia Universe (with only a 1 or 2 minute delay), so it's a great way for EF members who may not be able to log in to EU to see what's going on. :cool:

Sample:
picture.php

By default, the global ticker is enabled for all logged in members. However, members have the option to disable the ticker in their User CP > Edit Options under the Thread Display Options section:

picture.php

***NOTES***
  • The ticker is only displayed to registered EF members who are logged in, and have at least one post.
  • You can pause the scrolling of the latest globals by hovering your mouse over the loot you wish to read.
  • For optimization purposes, the ticker is not displayed on all pages of EntropiaForum.

Enjoy!

:tux:

sweet nice new feature great work :) now theres something to make me want to play more while im checking the forums from work :D

Note: The global ticker includes both hunting and mining loots now.
:yay:

freaking awesome !!! :yay::yay::yay:

Maybe if there was a stand alone program that would show globals without the need to be on EF, a small window on the corner of my screen....

Great feature! Now i can't stop staring at it...

not sure where to post this but i found a bug with the tracker on EF

nice big error spam

Cool I likes it. I almost would like it at the top though or like someone else said be cool to have a windows sidebar thingy to display them always

Global ticker temporarily removed while refinement of the EntropiaTracker data extraction is completed.

Great idea 711, Its good we have an option to disable it however, the globals are kinda depressing :(

- Nightwolf

There has been some great updates on this forum !! This is one of them :yay:

Keep em coming :cool:

Status
Back