Info: Latest VU and Installation Files Here

I experience issues wile installing, or trying to install this patch.
It say error verytime I lanch the client, and when I want to launch the patch manualy, it say it don't find the source program (it don't find EU installed on my comp).

Any clues ?

I experience issues wile installing, or trying to install this patch.
It say error verytime I lanch the client, and when I want to launch the patch manualy, it say it don't find the source program (it don't find EU installed on my comp).

Any clues ?

Put your download file (Update*.exe) in the same folder as version.txt in the Entropia folder.

Then run as an Administrator.

You may have a black login.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/183787-solution-black-screen-after-vu.html

cheer;

dandy

up 11.03

here we go again.

cheer;

dandy

many and huge updates comming

Hi;

Update_11.0.4.47694-11.0.5.47824.exe - 12.4MB - 2010/04/28

Will add more when I get more.
cheer

dandy

Last edited:
vu 10.0.6

Look like we have smooth updates last few vu.

Hope it stays that way, I will keep update.

And I will bump if necessary from now, but doesn't stop you from bumping it;)

cheer;

dandy

TY for letting us log in even if servers are busy :D

Last edited:
The download resuming don't works with any download manager. Anyone has Torrent for this big 3.8 GB file?

The download resuming don't works with any download manager. Anyone has Torrent for this big 3.8 GB file?

At the bottom of the first thread I suggest wget which can download with resumable and I gave examples how to use it.

And have wget package with script that will download the installation file and all patches.

And I also suggest Microsoft Download Manager from the previous post which can resume download.

And I have seen many question like yours before, and the answer is NO.

dandy

Back