Launch button disabled

I got booted as well and now launch button disabled :hammer: but seems the entropialife Hunting live list is still going :scratch2:

Found a work around..

Okay thanks to one of my friends in game who is a student studying to be a programmer, we're able to find that workaround for this..

Also guys I was discussing this with him, and he and I both concur... this is an issue with the window updates that occurred today, (10/10/12) and not the game itself..

So please point yourself to this article on the Arkadian forums:

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread....ere-are-tons-of-people-with-this-problem-WFT-

Follow the instructions in post #4, and you can definitely get the problem resolved..

But again please don't blame MA, how i the heck did they know Microsoft would do this to them..

They didn't..

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. "THe Blind Sniper"

Same here, just happened few minutes ago. I was happily hunting ambus and them disconnect and BS loader says servers are down for maintenance, disables the launch button and still shows servers are online message .... I knew my loot was too good today to be true ...

btw, I was suspicious of the fact that everybody from my soc went offline when several ppl had great plans for a big arkadian instance fun :scratch2:

WORK AROUND- try this to log in

Here's a workaround... Start>Run (or WinKey+R)

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe\bin32\Entropia.exe" --run -fullscreen

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe\bin32\Entropia.exe" --run -windowmode

Wtf

ppl still in game. nice one MA, come on act like you are in charge of a money making investment and give your customers some fucking service.:mad:

Entropia Life hunting live list still going .... :scratch2:

I love you

Well at least positive rep to Mr. Janson on that forum.. And yes, he's a good friend of mine..

(Way to go Rick.. ):cheer::cheer::cheer:

damn windows xp bug last update and now this lol

Rebooted my computer and the launch button is now green. :computer:

No fix needed...Launch now works!

I have the problem. Repair tool and reboot have no effect.
I'll try the workaround, but MA needs to fix the bug anyway, as fast as possible...like before I get off work today.

Back