Selling: Lava Devil - Mythical

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Looks like my luck was in tonight. I've been taming for 6 years, and this is the first Lava Devil I've personally found. So it's still super rare, and the best devil in game.

It's auto loot 5m and 20% taming buff and 20% focus. I know they're pretty sought after pets, so I reckon its still got value.

I think they used to sell for 6k peds, so how about 2k then SB? Throw me some offers. No pic as typing via mobile, although well known pet. I'll see how the market is and update with offers.

Level 1, straight from tame. No food.

I reserve the right to sell it or not, depending on offers received.

Cheers

Rick

Congrats! I tamed around 500 devils the last couple of days, but good to know the rares still spawn :LOL:

Bump for mythical Lava Devil pet.

Took me 2 hours to tame, which is probably a record since I hear other people that have tried, takes then 4 - 6 hours.

Buy this amazing pet, with embarrassingly p*ss poor content. It was only introduced around 2015. Its like looting one of the best guns in game, but the trigger is broken.

You will look good, it glows really nice, it comes with cool art appeal, its mythical. Just like the loot really, that's mythical too.

It will love you and purr now and then. It loves food, tons of food. It might even help you attract a online lover. Hey baby come and stroke my pet.

Best of all when the new content comes out of the blue, you will have you top of the range pet ready in storage to take on the world.

2k ped or whatever you think the starving bugger is worth. Throw me an offer I'll think about it.

Love

Rick x

OK today's random BO price. 1624.30 ped.

This is not a bump, its a price adjustment. Price may fluctuate up or down each day, depending on my sense of humour at the time.

Get you sexy glowing devil. Cor!!!

Rick

New buyout price 1550 ped.

New buyout 1500

Wouldn't sell it, but I traded for one a couple of years ago (as couldn't find one myself). It would be rude to hold 2.

Price feels about right now.

Congratulations on finding this little devil , only seen a couple in game.

Congratulations on finding this little devil , only seen a couple in game.

Cheers Bones. Never thought I'd run into one in the wild. Always wanted to tame a Lava, so box ticked.

Anyhow bump for Lava Devil, tested negative for Covid-19. Clean to handle

New BO price 1399.99

Interest received. Although it's been a busy weekend, so I missed messages. Nearing midnight now, so I'll check back tomorrow.

600ped offer

Back