FYI: Laws of physics do not apply!

or glass, or even liquid as fluids will form a sphere in zero gravity.

liquids and glass can't hold craters, glass shatters and liquids in null g recover their spherical shape after they swallow another body, or allow it to pass trough ( more likely swallow ), in which case it would quickly lose its liquid & transparent state as more and more bodies are trapped in

this assuming that the circles on those moons are in fact craters and not drawn with a pencil; if they are drawn then those moons can't be liquid ... liquids distribute pigments evenly; if they would be in a gas state like Jupiter then the pigments would distribute themselves in concentric circles

it can only be jello :wtg:

Where are the Knights of knick when you need em :)

it can only be jello :wtg:

It ccould also mean that the moons are solid, but the stars are in front of them - which would make the stars very, very tiny, or the moons very very huge... maybe not better than the jello explanation... :scratch2: :laugh:

It ccould also mean that the moons are solid, but the stars are in front of them - which would make the stars very, very tiny, or the moons very very huge... maybe not better than the jello explanation... :scratch2: :laugh:

o_O that would mean the moon would be....:eyecrazy: ow boy...........

how about rubber, rubber is clear and............ there would be scorch marks and we would see debree suck inside it....
syrup? no it would go back to its perfect sphere shape as well..... hmm ok i'll go with jello... unless its some crazy see threw cheese.

well the robots destroyed calypso, and moved us to this new planet, those are not stars, they are planetary spy satilites put there by the robots to watch our every move.

and since we can not fly too high due to some invisible border, i mean come on now, the vtols are space capable, we should be able to go above the limit in height we have.

also the robots infultrated MA and forced them to not bring hangers back for so long because they dont want us to leave the planet, this also explains the high TP fee to other planets, they want to keep us on calypso so the robots can suck the life out of as many people as they can, with out letting them in on the real secret that calypso was blown up in the robot war and we are just mindless drones made out of flesh to grind all day long and provide limitless energy for the robots to harvest on this new robot planet.

since this is a robot planet they had to provide a fake atmosphere just like the mist to cloud off visibility.

so the only thing u can do is conform to the robots mind control and play and grind all day and be a energy source for them, complaining is useless because they have automated response drones to reply with robot like inteligence, and no human emotion at all.

yes it apears we are getting hangars, but no ships, ;)

so go be good little drones and be harvested.

ps: this is just satire, i in no way think that MA is treating us like drones, and that their support sucks, nor do i imply that they take forever to bring out new content. :)

Why oh why do people keep calling the robot's tractor beam a sun and moon? The little stars in the sky are just exit pods from the gigantic ships that are now hovering above the planet... They even got a huge freaking forcefield around the planet. Try flying due west of Port Atlantis in order to get to Medusa Head. About halfway there you will find one side to the multisided force field. You have to go south of the invisible wall there til you get to the bottom of the wall and can go south of it to proceed further west to get to the islands.

I think you confused something there - a dying star first turns into a red giant, only to collapse later to a white dwarf.
But our sun still has somewhere around 200 million before it's "fuel" is consumed and this process begins.

I was a little confused but we have a Yellow dwarf star not red and your right about the red dwarf star, I did a Google search and came up with this as to back up my statement.

http://www.universetoday.com/16350/what-kind-of-star-is-the-sun/

According to their system of classification, the Sun is known as a yellow dwarf star. This group of stars are relatively small, containing between 80% and 100% the mass of the Sun. So the Sun is at the higher end of this group. The official designation is as a G V star.

did not read the full article yet so will go back to it , but what I do remember is that our star is 1/2 way threw its life its about 4 billion years old, it will not burn out in only 200 million years but should be about 4 billion years before it burns out. But that is off the top of my head from what I remember being taught , its not one of them things that is going to effect my life :)

I went back to the article and it does cover it , in fact here is the quote.

Our Sun is right in the middle ages, in a time known as the main sequence. It has already lived for 4.3 billion years, and will likely last another 7 billion years or so. At that point, it will balloon into a red giant star, and eventually collapse down into a white dwarf.

Last edited:
I was a little confused but we have a Yellow dwarf star not red and your right about the red dwarf star, I did a Google search and came up with this as to back up my statement.

Ah, you were talking about classifications, sorry, my bad - the red (giant) in combination with (white) dwarf triggered the "dying scenario" of a star in my head, so i assumed you were talking about that - the classification is a bit more distinct in german.

did not read the full article yet so will go back to it , but what I do remember is that our star is 1/2 way threw its life its about 4 billion years old, it will not burn out in only 200 million years but should be about 4 billion years before it burns out. But that is off the top of my head from what I remember being taught , its not one of them things that is going to effect my life :)

The 200 millions were from the top of my head also, but now that i read the article i am pretty sure older sources stated 2 billion years (that's where the 2 came from, which i turned into 200... it's been a while since my last astrophysics)

Glad we got that sorted :)

Any way that's too much theory for one night. Think outside the box. Remember the Romans on Earth thought the stars where "just decorations" put out of reach by the gods. Accepting that the stars are "just decorations" put out of reach by programers is close minded :)

wtf now you have done it. I am going to have to up my meds and consider who I pray to.
Like there is not enough unkowns in life now you want me to consider it possible that I too am just a program
or entropia is just as real. If you see me in the back yard throwing sticks into the air, im trying to hit the monitor.

1. The planet is between 2 suns, at the center of the galaxy...
  2. The 2 suns revolve around the planet quickly, creating multiple day/night cycles...
  3. Everything within the galaxy beyond those 2 suns revolve around the planet at the same speed the planet revolves on it's own axis, creating the illusion that neither the planet or the stars are actually rotating (only the 2 suns)...

Earth's moon revolves around the the planet in the same way, so the same side of the moon is always facing Earth! :wise:

(I didn't read the whole thread yet, but hope I nailed it!) :thumbup:

Being bored as I often am, I took it upon my self to prove once and for all whether the starry night sky is static or not.

Well, the conclusion is that the stars do not move.

This is interesting as this also mean that the planet Calypso do not revolve around it self, from which we can also conclude that, since we have night and day, the sun must then revolve around the planet.

Whether Calypso is actually in the centre of the universe will be slightly harder to determine, but one thing is for sure. This is certainly a different universe where the laws of physics as we know them, do not apply :D

Well I think my work here is done. I'll look forward to read the replies from those who, unlike me, actually know a bit about the subject, regarding what implications this ground breaking discovery may have.

Best regards.

NB.
I could have provided proof, but as I forgot to save my work and the test is really very simple to make, I didn't bother to do it again.

lmao, thats just awesome. your like a calypso scientist! :scared:

Back