LBML Accuracy

Doraim

Provider
How accurate is LBML now? As just spent past few hours searching for Lytarian Dust using it and found nothing. All I want to do is finish the daily mission after it being sat in my quest log for 8 months due to not being able to find any.

The maps have not been updated on Mininglog website since end of november last year due to a technical issue. However, i have found Lytarian on places indicated on the website, but the resource composition can be different in different parts of the area's on the map on Mininglog. It's more like an indication then revealing exactly what can be found where.

See the comment @kingofaces made in another thread about the maps on Mininglog.

It's been answered on the forums and Discord a few times: https://discord.gg/KNP5zkBHRQ

The short of it is the host for LBML did a major update on their end that messed up a lot of settings that will require a major rehaul or finding a new host to try to keep things a little more "update proof". That will take a lot of time and planning to make sure everything works right though, so it's not going to be a quick fix due to the potential time sink. Good news is that this doesn't affect anything in the LBML program itself, so it's only the website features that are down.

In the meantime, you basically get free Ghost Mode, so it's a good opportunity to try to find spots people don't know about yet before they can get rough ideas from the server maps and try to whittle down where they are. The maps will be back though.

The only problem is that it cannot be downloaded any more correct?? (or is it hosted somewhere else??)

Back