LBML isn't working anymore ....

LeelooM

Prowler
Society
Spectra
Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
After the update today, Little Big Mining Log isn't working anymore ....... if you have it open, it will only say that your resource is depleted ...

Is there anything NOT screwed up???

Do you realize that LBML is not MA software... its just approved by them to be used. I dont see any reasons why they shoud care a bit to optimalize their product to some feature-software... mkay?

its working for me, just new waypoint dont home on anymore.

Do you realize that LBML is not MA software... its just approved by them to be used. I dont see any reasons why they shoud care a bit to optimalize their product to some feature-software... mkay?

Yup it isnt but as you say it is approved by them so they should at least put some consideration into the change they made which incidentaly was not needed and also doesnt work properly.

It does seem however that Ido is on the case.

http://www.mininglog.com/forum/read.php?12,2208

It does seem however that Ido is on the case.

http://www.mininglog.com/forum/read.php?12,2208[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the link SoReal :yay:

Hope he get's it fixed soon.

Still can see the claims on my maps, but without it, it's gonna be a hell of a job to note down all lootwaves (claimwaves I mean lol), times, etc .... lol

I've not tried to do any mining at all since MA's patch and I may not do any until its fixed. I'll be offline for the next three or four days anyway so I'll see what the situation is like when I get back. I may even have to do some hunting if mining is too much hassle :eyecrazy:

its working for me, just new waypoint dont home on anymore.

This.

LBML is in follow mode on startup, so you just need to be careful to avoid dragging the map (as it cancels follow mode and P doesn't restore it now).

They should care because a lot of people (myself included) won't mine without it, so it's less revenue for them.

They should care because a lot of people (myself included) won't mine without it, so it's less revenue for them.

I wanted to type long wall of text explaining you how this makes you very bad miner but... meh

Id rather type: "LOL"

Peace out,
Mia

I wanted to type long wall of text explaining you how this makes you very bad miner but... meh

Peace out,
Mia

I'm literally profiting every mining run, so I guess I'll continue to be a bad miner, lol.

I'm literally profiting every mining run, so I guess I'll continue to be a bad miner, lol.

So..??? I congratulate you, You deserve some medal. Profiting in mining is actually hard as much as reading book.

As you already said. Without LBML you will not continue to mine :) Problem solved.

So do I and I really enjoy being a bad miner then lol

I go out mining because I need XXX, put the right amount of enh on for the right depth, go mine in the right time zone I get most of what I need in the best spot (compare it with loot waves, oh I almost never use amps, only when HR is over 33/35% and claims are normal so TT return is more like 100-120%... all this makes me a very bad miner after 15 years of practice :p
I NEVER mine without LBML ^^

Last edited:
So..??? I congratulate you, You deserve some medal. Profiting in mining is actually hard as much as reading book.

As you already said. Without LBML you will not continue to mine :) Problem solved.

after you hitted almost 20K of swirls .... always amped ... Offcourse it is hard to make profit and almost impossible, you just need some luck to gain.

So do I and I really enjoy being a bad miner then lol

I go out mining because I need XXX, put the right amount of enh on for the right depth on, go mine in the right time zone I get most of what I need in the best spot (compare it with loot waves, oh I almost never use amps, only when HR is over 33/35% and claims are normal so TT return is more like 100-120%... all this makes me a very bad miner after 15 years of practice :p
I NEVER mine without LBML ^^

Yep I learned most of it from your very helpful posts! When I first started mining I just randomly dropped wherever and whenever and it was always a loss. Then I read your guide on the forum and started being smart about it, and I have not had a bad run since. I'm currently at 116% overall with MU sold.

OFC this doesn't make up for my hunting losses, but it's all good. :laugh:

after you hitted almost 20K of swirls .... always amped ... Offcourse it is hard to make profit and almost impossible, you just need some luck to gain.

You have litterally zero clue about my mining :) So please dont judge without any info ;)

Yep I learned most of it from your very helpful posts! When I first started mining I just randomly dropped wherever and whenever and it was always a loss. Then I read your guide on the forum and started being smart about it, and I have not had a bad run since. I'm currently at 116% overall with MU sold.

OFC this doesn't make up for my hunting losses, but it's all good. :laugh:

Woohoo great to hear that :))))

Mining with the brain is worth a lot more than just doing chicken runs and hoping the biggy will come 1 day after spending ......... peds and keep cycling and loose more, but that is my opinion ofcourse.
I prefer ending any run with some profit, doesn't have to be big, as long as I do not loose.
But we all have different mining styles and it worked for me like that, so hoping it does for many .

So that's the reason why LBML is so important to me while mining

logged in to see if LBML is still working , and everything is 100% running , not sure why you think MA screwed it up , as it works perfectly for me

Radar - 100%
Scanner - 100%
Deed - 100%
Server - 100%

logged in to see if LBML is still working , and everything is 100% running , not sure why you think MA screwed it up , as it works perfectly for me

I haven't tried it yet, but I believe the only real problem is MA changed the position text so that LBML no longer recognizes when you press P to re-center. LBML starts up in auto-follow mode by default, so as long as you don't manually drag the map it will be fine. The only real issue is you can't re-focus it if you drag.

I haven't tried it yet, but I believe the only real problem is MA changed the position text so that LBML no longer recognizes when you press P to re-center. LBML starts up in auto-follow mode by default, so as long as you don't manually drag the map it will be fine. The only real issue is you can't re-focus it if you drag.

rarely had a need to do that , just wanted to see what all the panic was about lol

For me LBML is my right hand in game, since I'm full time miner now. So until a "fixed" confirmation I'm not going to mine anymore, that mean no more activity than taking care of my shop.

PS. 1. I'm not a "big wallet", so I think doesn't matter anyway.
and PS. 2. Obviously and confirmed that MA doesn't give a dime about miners.

Last edited:
PS. 2. Obviously and confirmed that MA doesn't give a dime about miners.

Yeah. And for that reason all armatrixes (and other "new" BPs) are crafted only from nanocubes... :yup:
Becouse it could be you know.

I'm with LoolooM and Detritus on this. My last three runs with LBML before this screwup were all unamped tt profit runs. 200 ped probes each run, 212/275/268 tt returns. Globals on the last 2. And before some smart alec says "but you have no globals showing on EL tracker.." I'm mining on Next Island and globals don't register on tracker due to the low NI population.

Note: The first run was 106% tt return unamped :)

Last edited:
I'm with LoolooM and Detritus on this. My last three runs with LBML before this screwup were all unamped tt profit runs. 200 ped probes each run, 212/275/268 tt returns. Globals on the last 2. And before some smart alec says "but you have no globals showing on EL tracker.." I'm mining on Next Island and globals don't register on tracker due to the low NI population.

That's correct Cassandra.
A soc member was on NI exploring, had globals and nothing in his EL tracker neither
And yes ... without amps ... profit runs all the way :yay:

GZ on the swirls :)

Just made a drop! Same result! LBML can't read map position. Why the heck I need the chat system to say I'm on ROCKtropia anyway????? I don't have alzheimer yet thank God!:mad:

Peace out,
Mia

It's probably making me a bad one too. Can't mine without LBML and didn't mined much since Cryengine update and the running nerf, until I found LBML. I simply can't count every.freaking.drop. Exception makes indoor mining, but I am not a big fan. Mining from vechicles was a bit easier but hey MA "fixed" that.

Ido was online yesterday and he's working on it to get it fixed so let's all encourage him more :)

Ido was online yesterday and he's working on it to get it fixed so let's all encourage him more :)

Yes noticed, I have him in my FL too! Didn't bothered him because I guess he's testing something related to the fix.
I'm sure he will come up with a solution very soon.

Any news? Does anyone communicated with Ido lately?

Havent seen him online anymore :(

in the meantime I started mining again, just not exploring new places.

Back