FYI: Learning to Handle a Quad Properly

Its so much cheaper to die in a vtol, than to fight back in a quad.

besides quads, are pirate vehicles and I dont support piracy at ALL, so always vtol for me.

besides quads, are pirate vehicles and I dont support piracy at ALL, so always vtol for me.

Quads are not just for pirates. They are also used by people who want to fly from point A to point B faster. Even if point A is only the space station and point B is the planet it orbits.

If you're ok with flying for 90 mins from Caly to Ark instead of 45 min then who can forbid you :).
And "quads are pirate vehicles" is something really fresh... you probably could call an UL quad a good vehicle for pirates since it's faster than L, but then again, blame the user, not the tool.

Dude i started my Pirating career in a MK VTOL and looted my prey. Just a bit more slow motion if you get my drift..."Drift" haha. This was like in the first few days of space when quads and kismet were few and far between and WAY over priced.

Damn dude, what you gonna fly now ? hehe ;)

Last edited:
Obviously not all quad users are pirates, thats not what I ment..

however these days (most) pirates use quads..when u see a quad approach you in space, you stop and think that might be a pirate...right

Nobody ever really thinks that about a vtol :)

but then again, blame the user, not the tool.

well actually I blame the developer, which is why I wont spend my peds on a quad.
---

yeah in the early days it was dif, and I suppose some crazy pirate "could" be using a vtol somewhere still...but at the end of the day, VTOLS are more travel oriented. much cheaper on fuel, and repairs. and travel times are irrelevant when you fly afk.

Back