Lego?

TheAlchemist

Provider
There was a thread from MA about merchandize a while back and it got me thinking if they would ever would make the mob figures in lego scale.

This got me also thinking if any of you ever tried to make part of entropia in lego VTOL or other vehicles, one of the bases or stuff.
If you did, can you post pics. Ever since COVID I got an interest in Lego again (must be early mid life crisis).

could be good moc to do :)

The true avatar statues Mindark should have sold with their virtual ones...

I think Lego is too angular for moest EU things. 3D models would be great!

MA could sell the printed objects, or just the files for people to 3D print themselves.
Maybe make a few free (a smaller quad wing for example). I think that would be good marketing too.

I think Lego is too angular for moest EU things. 3D models would be great!

MA could sell the printed objects, or just the files for people to 3D print themselves.
Maybe make a few free (a smaller quad wing for example). I think that would be good marketing too.

OP was talking about figurines.
They dont need to be angular ;)

How about a lego "city" version of Port atlantis or Athena spaceport then? :)

OP was talking about figurines.
They dont need to be angular ;)

How about a lego "city" version of Port atlantis or Athena spaceport then? :)

A nidce idea for fans to design, but I don't think you can convince Lego to sell a set like that.

A nidce idea for fans to design, but I don't think you can convince Lego to sell a set like that.
little city with lots of towers that you cannot get inside of since they are only shells... yes, that sounds like legos.

This got me also thinking if any of you ever tried to make part of entropia in lego VTOL or other vehicles, one of the bases or stuff.
If you did, can you post pics. Ever since COVID I got an interest in Lego again (must be early mid life crisis).

index.php

This is what Athena Spaceport should look like. It is probably also what a midlife crisis looks like. ;)

index.php

This is what Athena Spaceport should look like. It is probably also what a midlife crisis looks like. ;)

Thats some nice old school lego you got there! Brings back some sweet memories ?

Thats some nice old school lego you got there! Brings back some sweet memories ?

It is arguably one of the longest running 'themes' Lego ever did. Classic Space.

Disclaimer: the above photo is not mine, but I do own most of the sets shown so I could re-create something similar if I chose to do so.

The photo was to give the OP some ideas of what to try and create, alternatively large bags of the stuff turn up on Ebay fairly often, buy and go for it! :D

It is arguably one of the longest running 'themes' Lego ever did. Classic Space.
...and together with the knights lego (which came a bit later) was my favorite theme!

To bad I have 2 daughters. One was 100% lego friends, with all the pinks and purples.
For the youngest one I have better hopes. She actually builds her own stuff instead of just by the book.
Lego is timeless!!! :giggle:

...and together with the knights lego (which came a bit later) was my favorite theme!

To bad I have 2 daughters. One was 100% lego friends, with all the pinks and purples.
For the youngest one I have better hopes. She actually builds her own stuff instead of just by the book.
Lego is timeless!!! :giggle:

Yeah, I was the same, I both loved the Castle series and the space series. I think I never had or wanted anything else.

Thanks everyone for the ideas for my upcoming midlife crisis :D

Yeah, I was the same, I both loved the Castle series and the space series. I think I never had or wanted anything else.

Thanks everyone for the ideas for my upcoming midlife crisis :D

Lol yeah
Lego is still much cheaper to battle a midlife crisis with than having a second wife ?

https://www.brickpicker.com/blog/brickvesting/

I know many of you like investing in funds and crypto, you can make good money investing in Lego (as long as you dont open the box!)

And unlike most investments, they never fall below the price you bought them at. Welcome to being an AFOL (Adult Fan Of Lego)

?

I know many of you like investing in funds and crypto, you can make good money investing in Lego (as long as you dont open the box!)

And unlike most investments, they never fall below the price you bought them at. Welcome to being an AFOL (Adult Fan Of Lego)

?

And keep it out of sunlight so the box won't fade!
But yes, some Lego sets have gone up 10% in price per year. It's pretty easy to predict which sets will do that too.

?

That is sad, it drives up the price. Please go invest in crypto and ruin our planet (energy, hard disks...) but leave legoland alone!

That is sad, it drives up the price. Please go invest in crypto and ruin our planet (energy, hard disks...) but leave legoland alone!
Please!! Go eat your beyond impossible burgers and leave my cow farts alone!!! :)

PS I dunno if MA and LEGO should get in bed together - can you imagine the proprietary intellectual property fallout - it would be like radioactive dustdtorm bad.

Last edited:
Please!! Go eat your beyond impossible burgers and leave my cow farts alone!!! :)

PS I dunno if MA and LEGO should get in bed together - can you imagine the proprietary intellectual property fallout - it would be like radioactive dustdtorm bad.

ehh, I'm an avid grass fed beef eater and if you think impossible burgers are something communistic you are forgetting that there is a multi billion dollar industry interested in making those and a trillion billion dollar medical industry to deal with the cancer people get form eating that synthetic crap.

It is just sad an a sign of baseless greed when trading lego and other toys are being done on a scale like this.
For me, when it stops being a childhood memory and building your own ideas, and becomes part of an economy it loses its value.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against capitalism and economy, but that is what investments, stock markets, equity markets and starting/investing in business are for. I hat the idea that everything needs to make money and people can't just do something for the love of it.

No offense i'm just being facetious. I'm all for lego but I agree about the ruinous speculation. Not sure how to defend against it other than not support it. But how to not support that?

Back